I told police, no charges.
我跟警♥察♥说过了 不起诉
Yeah, well, it doesn't work that way.
对 但是 案子不是这么办的
No charges!
不起诉
Look, we've got to fully investigate this case,
听着 我们必须要详细调查这个案子
find whoever did this to you so we can get him behind bars
找到那个抢劫了你的人并抓他坐牢
and he doesn't do it to nobody else, you see?
让他再也不能抢劫别人 明白吗
So go, do that.
那就去吧
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You say you help me, not other way around.
你说你是来帮我的 不是找我帮忙的
Look, I help you by catching your bad guy,
听着 我是来帮你抓住抢劫你的坏人的
but you've got to help me help you.
但你得先帮我我才能帮你
Like what?
比如说
Give me a description.
给我描述他的长相
You've got to make a statement.
你得做个笔录
Maybe come down, take a look at some photos.
或者来局里 看一些嫌疑人的照片
No, no, no, no, no, I do none of that.
不不不不不 我不会做任何一件的
None of that. Please, leave now.
任何一件 请离开吧
Look, come down to my office with me.
拜托 跟我去我办公室
I promise, nothing bad is gonna happen to you.
我发誓 什么事都不会发生的
No. No conversation!
不 不谈话
One way or another, we're gonna have this talk.
不管如何 我们最终会进行那场谈话的
Now, please, do it this way.
拜托 就现在 就这样好吗
I don't want the hard way any more than you do.
我比你还不想以另一种更艰难的形式去谈
What hard way?
什么艰难的方式
You see that "A" In your window? I got a magic trick.
你在你的橱窗里看见那个 A 了吗 我会一种魔法
I can turn it instantly into a "C."
我可以直接把它变成一个 C
Am I under arrest or something?
所以我是被捕了或者什么吗
No, no. I mean, should you be?
不不 我是说 你应该被捕吗
No. Of course not.
不 当然不
But I'm in here.
但我在这儿
Yeah, well, you're in here, and we're in here,
对啊 你在这儿 我们也在这儿
and we're just talking.
我们只是聊聊
Your wife mentioned you just got home.
你夫人提到说你刚到家
Where were you?
你去哪儿了
Look, maybe I should call my lawyer.
听着 可能我需要见我的律师
Why do you want to call your lawyer?
为什么你想找律师
I just...
我只是
No, you can feel free to call your lawyer.
没事 你有权叫律师
It's fine with us, but you didn't do anything wrong,
没问题 但你没错什么
and we're just asking you simple questions.
我们只是在问你简单的问题
Up to you.
这完全取决于你
I think something happened to me last night.
我觉得昨天发生了一些糟糕的事情
But I don't remember anything.
但是我不记得了
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪里
At a bar?
在酒吧
Yeah.
是的
My wife and I are getting a divorce,
我和妻子即将离婚
the kids don't know, and it's a mess.
孩子们不知道 真是一团乱
What bar were you at?
你在哪个酒吧
The Leonard Street Hotel.
Leonard Street Hotel
Did you sleep at the hotel?
你在酒店休息的吗
Is that where you were coming from
你今天早上是从那里回家的吗
when your wife said you just got home?
早上你妻子说你刚到家
Yeah, my wife likes to twist that knife.
是的 我妻子喜欢揭人伤疤
Yeah. So you did sleep at the hotel.
好的 所以你确实在酒店休息的
I think so.
应该是
Do you remember meeting a young woman at the hotel?
你记得在酒店遇到了一个年轻女子吗
No. Nothing like that.
没有 没有这种事情
Maybe we should check with the bartender, see if...
我们可以和酒保确认一下 看看
Listen, I-I don't want to--
听着 我 我不想
I-I think there was one girl
应该是有一个女人
I-I talked to a little.
我和她聊了一会
Do you remember her name?
你记得她的名字吗
What she looked like?
她长什么样子
Brunette, I think...
红头发 我记得
We went to your hotel room, Mr. Forman.
Forman先生 我们去了你酒店房♥间
We found a woman's panties on the floor,
我们在地板上发现了女士内♥裤♥
and blood on your bed.
在床上发现了血渍
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Is this the woman you were talking with last night?
和你昨天晚上聊天的人是她吗
Her name is Natalie.
她叫Natalie
And she's accusing you of rape.
她指控你强♥奸♥
Okay.
好的
Do I have to be here?
我一定要在这里吗
Well, no, you don't have to.
不 你不必在这里
But we can't lock him up unless we get
但是我们无法把他关起来
a positive ID from you first.
除非你先正确地辨认他
I don't want him to see me.
我不想让他看见我
No, he won't be able to see you.
不 他看不到你
It's a two-way mirror. You can only see him.
这是个双向镜 只有你能看见他
If he's in the lineup.
如果他在嫌疑犯列队中
You-you do want him to pay for what he did, don't you?
你想让他为自己做过的事情认罪 是吧
Yes. Of course.
是的 当然
This won't take long.
很快就结束的
Okay.
好的
Well, couldn't you just show me a picture or something?
你们不能只让我看看照片或者其他吗
ID from a lineup
列队指认嫌疑犯
holds up much better in court.
在法庭上更有效
If I identify him, how long will he be in jail?
如果我认出了他 他会在监狱多久
If convicted, a very long time.
如果定罪 很长一段时间
I don't know, I'm not comfortable.
我不知道 这令我很不适
Look, I-I know this is hard, but you've come this far.
我知道这很难 但是你已经做了这么多了
That tells me you're willing to see this through. Am I right?
我知道你想完成这件事 是不是
Okay.
好吧
Take a good look.
仔细看一看
Do you see him anywhere? Number two.
你看到他了吗 2号♥
I'll have her sign the positive ID form
我会让她签好已确认嫌疑犯的表格的
and get her home.
然后送她回家
Great.
好的
Number two stays, everyone else can get out.
2号♥留下 其他人请出去
Turn around, sir.
请转身 先生
Wait. Wait, wait...
等一下 等一下 等一下
I said turn around. No. No!
请转身 不 不
Wait. Listen to me. Something is wrong.
等一下 请听我说 这不对
I would never-- I know I would never do this.
我不会 永远不会 做这种事情
Just listen. Listen...
请听我说 请听我说
I didn't touch anybody.
我没有碰她
I just want to thank you all
我要谢谢你们所有人
for volunteering to come down here today.
今天自愿来到这里
Who said anybody volunteer?
谁说的自愿
He twist arms.
他强制我们的
That's exactly right.
就是这样
I had to make certain encouragements.
我不得不做一定的鼓励
There's nothing to worry about.
不要担心
I had to have my nephew mind my bodega to be here.
为了来这里我不得不让我的侄子替我看酒馆
He's an idiot.
他是个蠢货
My wife is covering for me.
我妻子在帮我照看生意
Which means someone has to cover for my wife.
这就意味着要雇人看管我们的孩子
Do you know how much babysitting costs?
你知道保姆有多贵吗
All right, all right.
好的 好的
The more time we waste, the more money we lose, right?
不要浪费时间了 不然就浪费了更多的金钱
So let's let her talk, and then we'll get you out of here.
让她提问 然后我们就可以离开了
Fine.
好吧
I understand you've all made tremendous sacrifices
我理解你们做出了很大的牺牲
to be here today.
为了今天能在这里
I promise it will be well worth the effort.
我发誓一定让你们的付出值得
You're going to reimburse us?
你要赔偿我们吗
Ah. Good.
啊 那很好
We can discuss that, but first I want to discuss
这个再议 但是我们要先谈谈
the big picture here.
大局
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表