I've never seen you so skeptical about a witness.
我从来没见过你如此怀疑一个证人
When I was growing up
我长大的时候
and my brother was in and out of jail every day,
我兄弟经常进监狱
my parents spent every waking moment talking about him.
我父母每时每刻都在谈论他
So, I made stuff up.
所以我就开始编造事情
Anything and everything to get attention.
任何能让我引起爸妈注意的事情
So that's what you think this is about?
所以你觉得是这样吗
She's trying to get attention?
她在试图引起你我的关注
That's why she wants to help us crack the case so bad?
所以她才这么热心的帮助我们破案
Yup.
没错
Like that. What next?
她这不是来了吗 接下来呢
Hi, Detectives!
警探们 你们好
We'll just pull back from her,
我们审慎地考虑她说的话
come at it at a different angle.
从另一个角度来看这桩案子
I'm an NYPD detective.
这里是纽约警局的警探
I need a bus forthwith at the Beaumaire Hotel,
我在Beaumaire酒店前 需要一辆救护车
442 West 38th Street.
地址是38街西442号♥
No.
太迟了
Billy, we need to talk.
Billy 我们需要谈谈
Didn't we already?
我们不是谈过了吗
I figured out who stole my vest.
我知道是谁偷了我的防弹衣
Now I want help bringing him in.
我现在需要人帮我带他来警局
From me?
要我帮忙吗
He is your son.
他是你儿子
You think my Pat stole your vest?
你认为是我的儿子Pat偷了你的防弹衣
Took a look at the security tapes.
你看一下监控录像
And didn't find anything on 'em.
我什么也没看到
Because when Pat came in over the weekend,
那是因为Pat周末来的时候
flashing a shield-- your dupe, I'm guessing--
出示了警徽 我猜是你的警徽
it looked like he belonged here.
看起来就像是这里的警员一样
Boss, you're completely wrong.
老大 不可能是这样
He was collared three times in the past two years.
过去两年间他被捕三次
Twice for heroin possession,
两次都是因为持有海♥洛♥因♥
and once for acting in concert
还有一次是因为协助
with a buddy robbing people at gunpoint.
他持枪抢劫的同伴
That's the shooter, right?
那个同伴就是这次案件中的枪手 是吧
Your son sold my vest to him?
你儿子把我的防弹衣卖♥♥给他了
He's a good boy.
他是个好孩子
When he's not letting drugs make the decisions for him?
他没有吸毒的时候也许是个好孩子
I swear...
我发誓
I found out afterwards.
我直到事后才知道
He came in, bolt-cutters under his coat,
他到警局来的时候在外套下藏着断线钳
got by the front desk, saying he was going up the squad.
绕过前台之后说他要大闹警局
We're gonna go get Pat,
我们要一起去找Pat
and you and him are gonna tell all of this to IAB.
然后你和他要对内务局实话实说
Please.
求你了
My boy can't go to prison.
我儿子不能进监狱
He barely survived jail the couple of times he was in.
前几次入狱他都是好不容易才活下来的
And that's what I'll say to the A.D.A.
我会跟助检求情的
I'm not sure it'll help, but we'll see.
不知道有没有用 但走一步看一步吧
Yeah, you're sure?
就这样吗 你确定吗
Van was found.
面包车找到了
Stolen, wiped down.
偷来的车子 被擦得干干净净
Kids joyriding maybe?
也许是被青少年偷去开着兜风的
I-I got it.
我知道了
It's not kids joyriding. It can't be.
不是小孩子兜风 不可能
You think it's a coincidence
你觉得这是巧合吗
that happened right when the girl was about to talk to us?
那姑娘正要跟我们说话的时候被车撞了
And on top of that, TARU just told me
除此以外 技术组刚刚告诉我
that the security tapes were doctored.
监控摄像被篡改过
That's who you were on the phone with?
你刚刚在和技术组说这个吗
Yeah. They said there
是的 他们跟我说
were anomalies and glitches in the timecode.
时间代码上有异常
Only one person could have pulled that off.
只有一个人能篡改摄像
The one person over there
那个说宾馆对每个人
who says everyone in the hotel is like family?
来说都是大家庭的人
Only they're not.
只可惜他们并不是
Let's go get him.
我们去带他来问话
Detectives?
警探们
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
I have something to tell you.
我有事要告诉你们
That you messed with the security footage?
你想说是你在监控摄像上捣了鬼
Question is, how?
问题是 你怎么做的
I grew up in the hotel business.
我从小在酒店行业中耳濡目染
You learn tricks.
学了不少技巧
Tricks, like murdering housekeepers
技巧吗 比如像杀害清洁工和
and innocent teenage girls?
无辜少女的技巧
No, no, but I-I did panic
不 不是的 但我确实担心
about how Daria's murder could ruin my career.
Daria的死会影响到我的工作
Bet you did.
自然有影响
And I stupidly covered for who did kill her.
我愚蠢到为此替真凶掩饰
And now he's murdered Elle, too.
如今他还杀害了Elle
Who the hell are you talking about if it's not you?
如果凶手不是你 你到底在说谁
Sam, our doorman.
我们酒店的门卫Sam
He and Daria had a thing.
他和Daria有私情
The condom that the guest found was theirs.
客人看到的安全套就是他们两用过的
But Sam thought that there was more between them than she did.
但Sam以为他们两的感情比Daria认为的要深
He thought Daria would leave her family for him.
他以为Daria会为了他抛弃家庭
When she told him that she wouldn't,
当Daria告诉他她不会这么做的时候
he strangled her.
他掐死了她
He came to me, crying, said he put the sheet
他哭着来找我 说他用床单绕过她的脖子
around her neck, made it look like she had jumped.
制♥造♥了她跳楼的假象
And then last night, when you wanted to talk to Elle again--
昨晚 当你们想再找Elle谈话的时候
the one person that I couldn't control--
我又无法控制Elle说的话
he must have totally lost his mind, 'cause he ran off
他一定是急眼了 在你们出门等Elle的时候
just a minute after you went outside to wait for her.
他也随后跟了出去
Hotel work is a lot lonelier than you would think.
宾馆的工作比你们想象的要孤独的多
You see these guests having such a great time,
你看着客人来来往往 和家人一起
families together.
度过美好时光
Sam just thought
Sam只是以为
that he had finally found all that for himself.
他也找到了自己归属的家庭
Why are we here and not your office?
我们为什么不在你办公室见面
This is my other office. No, this is my office.
这是我的第二办公室 不 这是我的办公室
Sit down, please.
坐下 拜托了
This isn't yours.
这不是你的公文包
It is now.
现在这是我的了
What's in it?
里面有什么
Unofficial business.
私事
What's in it?
里面有什么
Audio and video tapes,
视频和音频记录
wire transfer records, deed filing receipts,
银行转账记录 契约收据
a penknife,
削笔刀
a pack of Juicy Fruit.
一包果味零食
Vangelis?
Vangelis给你的
Kind of a re-gift.
算是个转送的礼物
I need you to take this, copy its contents,
我需要你带上这个公文包 复印里面的内容
seal it with evidence tape and voucher it.
用证据带封起来并记录下来
I can do that.
没问题
Then go through everything that you copied
接着梳理一下你复印的所有文件
and see if it adds up.
看看是否足够
To what?
足够干什么
Charges.
起诉
Against who?
起诉谁
You do the work, and you tell me.
你过一遍文件就懂了
You're really not gonna tell me?
你真的不打算告诉我吗
You have a name in mind. Just...
你心里知道是谁 只是
keep an open mind.
不要抱有成见
I can do that.
好的
Aah. Go to hell.
啊 见鬼去吧
Out of my way, old man.
老头子 走开点
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表