so 36,000 who are hardwired to tell me
他们更趋向于告诉我
exactly what they think I want to hear.
他们以为我想听的
Except the ones coming down with the blue flu.
除了那些得了蓝流感的
Yeah.
是的
No one from my squad's participating,
我的队员没有参加的
but it sounds like the union's got numbers.
但听起来这个团体人不少
And I hear they're growing.
我听说还在增长
Yeah. So here's the deal.
是的 所以话题来了
Am I seen as deaf, dumb and blind, or all three?
我被当成聋子 傻瓜 或瞎子了吗 还是又聋又傻又瞎
Well...
好吧
It's not you personally, Dad.
这不是你个人的问题 老爸
Well, Jamie, the buck does stop here.
然而 Jamie 责任止于我
It's not all 36,000 that have a problem.
并不是所有人都有问题
Okay, thank you. But the ones who do.
是的 谢谢你 但有问题的那些呢
Some cops feel like orders come down from on high
有些警♥察♥觉得来自高层的要求
that don't factor in how they play on the street.
没有考虑到他们在街上执勤的方式
And they contradict
他们也排斥
other orders that come down from One PP.
其他来自总部的要求
There's a sense that some orders boil down to
感觉一些要求成了
"Get this done now," Not "Get this done, here's how."
只看结果 不问过程
Right. Things get lost in translation.
是的 事情在传达时走了样
They always did.
他们一直那样
And even with all the modern technology,
即使使用所有现代科技
it's still humans that pass the word along.
仍然是人在传递信息
Bottom line,
底线是
there's a feeling that
有种感觉
One PP wants us to do the dirty jobs
总部想让我们干脏活
while keeping our hands clean at the same time,
同时还要保持自己手干净
which is basically impossible.
几乎是不可能的
And we never had any of the political interference
我们从来没有任何你们那样的
that you do.
政♥治♥干预
City Hall didn't care how the sausages got made.
市政厅才不在乎事情的本质是什么
So what's one thing I'm doing wrong?
所以我到底做错了哪一件事
Well, I mean, if we had to pick just one...
好吧 如果非要我们只说一件
That is a hard choice. That's a hard choice.
那很难选 很难选
Just start with one.
就先说一个
Thinking you can be clearly understood by one and all.
以为你能被所有人清楚地理解
Worrying what the rank and file really think about you.
担心基层警员如何看待你
They don't know the person, they-they just know the boss.
他们不了解你这个人 他们只知道你是老大
Not using the rumblings in the ranks to your advantage.
没有利用队伍中的传言作为你的优势
How so?
怎么讲
Think of it as the divide between the players
把它看做是运动员
and the coaching staff.
和教练员之间的分歧
Sometimes hating the coaches brings the team together
有时讨厌教练会使队伍团结
in ways you couldn't foresee.
以你无法预见的方式
Yeah. Maybe.
是的 也许吧
Or you play the divide, trust rides the bench,
或者你制♥造♥分歧 信任被搁置
and the team falls even farther behind.
队伍变得更加落后
Hi, Mrs. Riley. I-I made you some cookies.
Riley夫人 我为你做了一些曲奇
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
I just had some extra, thought you might like some.
我正好做多了 觉得你可能喜欢一些
Oatmeal raisin barely count as cookies.
燕麦葡萄干勉强算是曲奇吧
Put 'em over there.
放在那里吧
I heard you might be missing some belongings.
我听说你丢了些东西
Yes.
是的
This morning, my sapphire ring went missing
今早我的蓝宝石戒指没了
right from off my finger.
之前就在我手上
Well, when was the-- the last time that you had it?
你上次看到它是什么时候
Before my husband came over.
在我丈夫过来之前
I don't mean to be rude, but aren't you divorced?
我不是有意的 但是你不是已经离婚了吗
Divorced? What are you talking about?
我离婚了吗 你在说什么
Where's your wedding ring?
你的结婚戒指呢
That plumber stole my wedding ring.
那个水管工偷了我的结婚戒指
Do you have anyone, any family that looks after you?
有什么人 你的家人照顾你吗
I told you, my husband.
我和你说了 我丈夫
You don't have a husband, Mrs. Riley.
Riley夫人 你没有丈夫
You haven't had one for seven years.
你已经离婚七年了
Oh, really?
是吗
Then who does all this belong to?
那这些是属于谁的
Five cases. Three assaults, two homicides.
五起案件 三起袭击案 两起杀人案
Wilks has walked on all of them.
Wilks都逃脱了法律的制裁
She is good, I'll give her that.
我必须承认 她很厉害
It's easy, when the truth is on your side.
当真♥相♥在你那边时 很容易
Except you don't have the truth on your side.
然而真♥相♥并不在你那边
This is the truth.
这就是事实
Greene's real autopsy.
Greene的尸检结果
Ruled a homicide.
被认定为谋杀
The M.E. Changed the manner of death?
法医修改了死亡原因吗
Mm-hmm.
没错
Because you threatened her personally.
因为你威胁了她
Is that what she said?
她这么说的吗
We're asking the questions here.
是我们在问你
Now, it's obvious this took a lot of planning.
现在看来 很明显是做了很多计划的
And it's even more obvious that Jackson Wilks isn't
而且很显然这些脑力和体力活
both the brains and the muscle here.
不是Jackson Wilks一个人完成的
I'm sorry, where was the question?
不好意思 你这话什么意思
You're not just his lawyer, are you?
你不只是他的律师 对吗
You help him with this little boutique murder operation.
你帮他实施了这起谋杀
That pretty M.E. Talked to you, huh?
那个漂亮的法医和你说了不少 是吧
That's too bad.
这太糟糕了
Is that another threat? Of course not.
这是又一个威胁吗 当然不是
'Cause you're not gonna touch her. You're right.
因为你不会亲自去动她 你说的很对
I'm not.
我不会去
You know if anything happens to her,
你要清楚 如果她出事了
you may just have an accident yourself.
你也跑不了
So we're playing the same game.
所以我们在玩相同的把戏
I'm not playing any game.
我不是在玩把戏
Do yourself a favor.
帮你自己个忙
Tell us where we can find Jackson Wilks.
告诉我们哪里能找到Jackson Wilks
I think I'll make my phone call instead.
我想我该打个电♥话♥了
Suit yourself.
你随意
So a piece of string walks into a bar
一个瘦竿走进酒吧
and says to the bartender, "Give me a beer."
和酒保说"给我来一杯啤酒"
The bartender says, "We don't serve pieces of..."
酒保说"我们不供应..."
Uh-oh, five-o.
警♥察♥来了
Only kidding, Officer. That'd be me.
开个玩笑 警官 是我
What can I do you for?
有什么能效劳
You celebrating something? Yep.
你在庆祝什么吗 是的
Being old.
变老
Doesn't give you the right to break the law.
这并不能给你犯法的权力
What law is that, Officer?
犯什么法 警官
Grand larceny.
巨额盗窃
If this is coming from Polly,
如果是Polly说的
she's out of her mind.
她肯定是又糊涂了
I tracked down a couple of her missing items
我在一家本地的典当行
to some local pawn shops,
追踪到了一些丢失的物品
where you sold 'em.
是你卖♥♥出去的
You don't know what it was like being with her.
你不知道和她待在一起是什么感受
She took years off my life.
她占据了我好几年时光
It doesn't give you the right to steal from her.
那你也没有从她那里盗窃的权力
And were you having her do your laundry?
还有 你让她帮你洗衣服吗
Look, it's not like I hurt anyone.
我并不想伤害任何人
She doesn't even know what's going on.
她甚至都不知道发生了什么事
That makes it even worse.
这就更严重了
Have you met her? Yes, I have.
你见过她吗 是的 我见过
Then you already know what a terrible person she is.
那你一定知道她有多恐怖
That's what a life
这就是
of being a monster gets you.
被怪物占据的人生
You die alone.
你孤独地死去
No one deserves that.
这不是任何一个人应得的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表