So, why did you run this name through the NYPD database?
那你为什么在纽约警局的数据库里查这个名字呢
It's not important.
这不重要
Is it related to a case we're working on?
和我们正在处理的案子有关吗
No. It's fine. Don't worry about it.
没有 没什么关系 别担心
Is it personal?
是私事吗
It's got nothing to do with you or this office.
这个和你或是办公室都没有一点儿关系
You can't do that, Anthony.
那你不能这么做 Anthony
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Unless this name is related to a case we're working on,
除非这个名字和我们目前在办的案子有关
then it's offlimits. Erin, you got to be kidding me.
否则就是不可以的 Erin 你在和我开玩笑吧
No, I'm not. This office is not for personal use.
不 我没有 这个办公室可不是供私人使用的
Yeah, well, then, you want to tell that
好吧 那你可以和
to the rest of the Reagans who come in
Reagan家族里的其他人说下这个
like they own the place, asking you for favors?
因为他们向你求助的时候 好像办公室是自己家的
Okay, that's different, Anthony,
没错 但那情况不同 Anthony
because... Yeah, it's different because
因为... 确实 因为他们
it's your family,
是你的家人
so they can waltz in, uh,
所以他们无论何时他们想要什么
whenever they want for whatever they want.
都可以大摇大摆的进出
Come on, Anthon... Yeah, message received.
拜托 Anthon... 好了 你说的我知道了
I got to go. Look,
我得走了 听着
you...
你...
Pick up.
接电♥话♥啊
Anthony, please. Please pick up.
Anthony 拜托啦 赶紧接电♥话♥
Hello, beautiful.
你好 美女
Who, me?
谁 我吗
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
Let's see, do you want to hear
我想想 你是想听
about the suspicious odor call
可疑的电♥话♥呼叫
or the hit-and-run?
还是肇事逃逸者呢
I haven't eaten yet, so neither one.
我还没吃饭呢 所以两个都不想听
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Hear what? Shh.
听到啥 嘘
You think it's a cat?
你觉得是猫在叫吗
It's coming from over here.
声音是从这里传过来的
What is that? Oh, my God.
是什么 哦 天啊
Oh, my God, Jamie. It's a baby. Okay.
哦 老天 Jamie 是个宝宝 好的
Is he okay? HeHe's alive.
他还好吗 他还活着
All right, get-get him up. Let's get him inside.
那就好 把他抱起来 送到医院里面去
Anybody, call it in! We need a bus.
有谁可以叫下救护车吗 我们需要救护车
We got a baby.
我们找到了一个宝宝
Hey. What do we got?
嘿 有什么发现
We got a male Hispanic DOA.
死者是西班牙裔男性
Looks like he took two to the chest.
胸部中了两枪
Best I can tell, he ran through here and went out the back door.
据我判断 他从这里跑过 从后门跑了出去
Any witnesses? Not yet.
有目击者吗 暂时还没有发现
Any lunch crowd? Owner didn't see anything?
有没有吃午餐的人呢 老板什么都没看到吗
He says he only saw the vic.
他说他只看到了受害者
Any idea of the shooter?
有没有凶手的线索呢
Male wearing a hoodie,
穿连帽衫的男人
which pretty much describes half the neighborhood.
不过几乎半个居民区的人都是这个打扮
Oh. Well, great.
好的
Any security cameras?
有监控吗
Just the front.
只有前门那里有
ID? Only the phone.
身份证呢 只有电♥话♥
But the bodega owner says he was in a hurry.
但是杂货店的老板说他当时很匆忙
Let's get a canvass started.
那我们开始细查吧
That's funny.
有趣
His last call was to Anthony Abetemarco.
他最后一个电♥话♥是打给Anthony Abetemarco的
Imagine that.
想想吧
He just got here.
他刚到了
Okay.
好的
Hey, there he is.
嘿 来啦
I'm sorry to just show up, but it's kind of important.
抱歉突然过来 但是这事儿有点要紧
Anytime. Anytime. Uh, it was just supposed to be
随时欢迎 随时都行 这本来应该
like a regular school assignment,
就是个普通的学校任务
and then this pops up and then... Hey.
但这个突然出现了而且... 嘿
Take it easy.
放松点
What assignment?
什么任务呢
Family ancestry. You know, you, like, spit in a tube,
家族世系 就是那种往试管里吐一口
and you send it out, and they tell you
然后把它送出去检验 接着他们会给出
all about your relatives. I understand DNA testing.
你的所有亲属 我知道什么是DNA检测
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
Mine got a match.
我的找到了匹配的
Okay.
好的
A first cousin.
是嫡表或堂兄弟姐妹
It's not Nicky. It's a guy.
不是Nicky 而是一个男的
Well...
好吧...
...your mom's brother Jimmy was always kind of
你妈妈的哥哥Jimmy一直
a loose cannon, so...
是一个有点爱惹麻烦的人 所以...
Your side of the family.
你这边的家庭
Either Erin or Jamie has a kid
除非是Erin或者Jamie有个小孩
that no one knows about,
是谁也不知道的
or no one told me about...
或者是没人告诉我的 不然...
Could it be my dad?
会是我老爸吗
It's not your dad.
不是你老爸
It would have come back as a sibling, so...
否则结果就是同胞兄弟姐妹了 但是...
that's out of the way, okay?
那是不可能的 好吗
Now, what do you know about this guy?
你现在对这个人知道多少
Just this.
只知道这个
See how his line connects to us?
看到没 他是怎么和我们血缘关联的
Did you contact him?
你和他联♥系♥过了吗
No. I didn't even tell my dad.
没有 我甚至都没有告诉我老爸
I came straight here.
我直奔这里来了
I don't know, Sean.
我也不清楚 Sean
If there was a skeleton in the family closet,
如果有什么不可告人的秘密
I'm pretty sure I'd know about it.
我想我应该是知道的
It's no skeleton.
这不是什么抽象的秘密
It's a real-life guy,
是真实存在的人
and he's just walking around out there.
他只不过是在外面的某个地方罢了
Son of a bitch, it is him.
混♥蛋♥ 真是他
You want to let us in on what's going on?
打算让我们知道发生什么事儿了不
He's my witness in a case against Juan Acosta.
他是Juan Acosta案子的目击证人
The head of the Apostles?
使徒团队的头儿吗
Yeah. Acosta's about to start trial
是的 Acosta即将因杀害了四个孩子的
for the murder of a father of four,
父亲而接受审判了
and Geo Valdez was my star witness.
Geo Valdez是我的主要目击证人
Wow, you two didn't think to have protection on him?
天啊 你们两个都没想过要好好保护他吗
Protection was supposed to start tomorrow.
保护行动应该是从明天开始的
That's when I was supposed to
那也是我将他的名字
hand over his name to the defense.
交给辩护人的时间
We wanted to start it sooner.
我们想早点开始
He didn't want to get taken off the street yet.
他还不想被隔离起来
Well, it looks like he's off the street permanently
现在看起来他是永远的被离开了
now, doesn't it?
不是吗
Yeah, well, without Geo, I have no case.
是的 没有Geo 就等于没有这个案子
That is, unless we can prove Acosta ordered the hit.
也就是说 除非我们能证明是Acosta下令干的
Well, you better figure it out fast
那你最好赶紧查清楚
'cause the trial starts in two days,
因为审判两天后就开始了
and I don't want Acosta walking free.
我不想Acosta被无罪释放
Course not.
那是当然
She wouldn't say what she wants.
她不愿意说她要什么
Do you want me to stay?
你需要我留下来吗
No. It's okay.
不用 没事儿
I met her a long time ago.
我很早以前见过她
I know her parents, and I got some free time.
我认识她父母 而且我也有点空闲时间
Otherwise, I'd just sit here and worry about something.
否则 我只能坐在这里干着急
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Hello, Commissioner.
你好 局长
Please, sit down.
请坐
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表