What a way to start the day.
真是不一样的新一天啊
What do we got? On patrol, everything's quiet.
发生了什么 正在巡逻 本来都好好的
All of a sudden we see her climbing out that window.
突然看见她爬出了窗户
Didn't even have time to tell her to get back.
甚至都来不及喊她回去
She jumps and hangs herself.
她就跳下来吊死了自己
I still can't believe it. Anyone else around?
实在让人难以相信 附近有其他人吗
Homeless guy, but he booked.
有个流浪汉 但是被他跑了
I did see a cleaning crew
我当时还看到有个清洁公♥司♥
working in that building across the street.
在街对面的楼里工作
Let's go find out what they saw. I'll catch up with you.
我们去问问他们看见了什么 保持联♥系♥
You in charge here? Yes.
你是这里的主管吗 是的
Clive Houk. Executive manager.
Clive Houk 值班经理
Houk? Houk, uh, Hotel Group?
Houk吗 Houk 那个酒店集团吗
The guys gobbling up all the properties around the city?
把城里所有的地♥产♥都包圆了的家伙吗
We acquired this property last year.
我们去年买♥♥了这块地
I came from Eindhoven to personally oversee it.
我从埃因霍温来亲自监督
And you end up with a guest taking a leap, huh?
监督的结果是你的客人跳楼了
Oh, no.
哦 不
She's not a guest.
她不是客人
She's one of our housekeepers.
她是我们的客房♥服务员
Even in the eight months that I've been here,
虽然我来这里仅八个月
we're like a family.
我们亲如家人
Did she ever say anything to you about being unhappy about anything?
她有没有跟你说过她有什么不开心的事
Nothing.
完全没有
And I'll do whatever I can to help.
我会尽我所能的来帮忙
We all will.
我们都会
First things first, let's get her down.
不过首先得先把她放下来
We don't want the city waking up, seeing her like that.
别等城市醒来过的时候 看到她这个样子
What are we doing here and not in our office?
我们为什么不约在办公室而是在这里
This is my other office.
这是我另一间办公室
No, this is a coffee shop.
不 这是个咖啡店
My other office where I conduct unofficial business.
这是我处理私事的办公室
Sit down.
坐吧
What unofficial business could we have?
我们在这有什么私事要处理
Him.
他
Him who?
他是谁
Your brother collared him a couple years back
他几年前因为敲诈勒索和谋杀未遂
on racketeering and attempted murder charges.
被你哥哥逮捕了
That's official business, no?
这是公事吧
An investigator pal of mine
我的一个给他辩护的
working on his defense gave me a whistle.
调查员朋友给我提了个醒
Vangelis's trial is finally coming up,
Vangelis快要出庭审判了
and suddenly he has information he wants to trade.
但他突然说有一些信息想要做交易
So? I'm not the prosecutor on it.
所以呢 我不是这事的公诉人啊
Solid information, with forensic evidence,
事关我们地检署的腐♥败♥
about corruption in our office.
消息牢靠 还有法医证据
A gangster try to smear the office that try to convict him.
一个流氓想要抹黑给他定罪的部门而已
Ga could be just that, or it couldn't.
可能是这样 也可能不是
Still, if I consider the source...
不过 如果我考虑来源的话
Also consider that when a guy like Vangelis
你也要知道当一个像Vangelis这样的人
says he knows where the bodies are buried,
说他知道尸体埋在哪里时
there's usually a body, buried.
那里通常就会埋有尸体
Good morning, Reagan.
早上好 Reagan
Good morning. Good RDOs?
早上好 假期过得好吗
Yeah, very relaxing, thank you.
还行 挺放松的 谢了
I guess you didn't see it.
我猜你根本没看到
See what?
看到什么
Hey, boss, come look at this.
老大 来看一眼这个
This is last night, check-cashing joint
这是昨晚 汉密尔顿高地的
in Hamilton Heights.
一家小银行
Guard comes for the day's haul.
安保人员在银行下班后上岗
Bad guy pops him without so much as a word.
坏人一句话没说就放倒了他
Yikes. Yeah, it gets worse.
呀 还有更糟糕的呢
Guard's hanging on by a thread but still manages
安保命悬一线但还是开了两枪
to put two in the guy; didn't slow him down a step.
不过并没有什么效果
He's got to be wearing a vest, right?
他肯定穿了防弹衣 不是吗
Yeah. Let that be a reminder to you guys: perps are better armed
对 所以你们要小心 罪犯们的
and better protected than ever out there, so...
装备和保护措施已今非昔比
watch your back and watch your partner's back.
总而言之 保护好你自己和你的搭档
Yes, sir. Wise words, folks.
好的 长官 良言啊 哥们
Why's IAB in the house? We took over
为什么内务局会在这里 我们从分局
the investigation from the precinct detective squad.
警探小队手里接管了昨晚案件的调查
Perp's vest was found ditched a couple blocks away.
嫌疑犯的防弹背心在几个街区外被发现了
And? And the serial number
然后呢 然后是背心上的
on it says it belongs to you, Sergeant Reagan.
序列号♥表明那是你的背心 Reagan警长
Your noon tabletop with Homeland Security got pushed.
你中午和国土安♥全♥局♥的会见被推迟了
Director apparently has the flu.
他们的长官得了感冒
My sympathies to him.
深表同情
But your 11:00 a.m. With Mayor Poole is still on.
但是11点和Poole市长的约定不变
What else?
还有什么
The rest of the day is per the published schedule.
今天剩下的时间按照公布的日程来
Except for what?
除此之外呢
Sir?
长官
Poole was two mayors ago.
Poole是两届前的市长了
Did I say Poole, not Chase?
我说的是Poole而不是Chase吗
Because the "What else" will either upset me,
因为"还有什么"要么会让我心烦意乱
or you're not sure it rises to my level.
或者你不确定是不是应该让我知道
The latter.
后者
Okay. Out with it.
好吧 什么情况
Last night, Brian was at a charity event in Mapleton.
昨晚 Brian在梅普尔顿参加了一个慈善活动
Guy from the 8-0 comes up to him,
8-0的人和他一起
says a civilian reached out to him
他说一位老百姓找到他
needing to get a message to his "Old pal" Frank Reagan.
想给他的老朋友Frank Reagan捎个信
So third-hand, with all the sketchy trimmings.
所以这是个东拼西凑的三手消息
Hence my hesitation.
于是我犹豫了
Civilian have a name?
这位老百姓叫什么
He didn't think you'd remember him.
他觉得你不会记得他的
But he said to say, "If you sweep, you see."
但他说 你扫了地 就能看电影
That ring a bell?
想起了什么吗
Yeah.
对
My first exposure to the art of spin.
我第一次感受到忙得团团转
But sweeping was the least of it.
但打扫是最不重要的
Most of it was on my hands and knees scraping up Dots
大部分时间我都是匍匐着收集
and Jujubes and Turkish Taffy and God knows what else.
枣和土耳其太妃糖 天知道还有什么
Hmm.
嗯
Well, he also said to say that he would have come here himself,
他还说他本来想亲自来的
but he can't.
但是他不能
Reschedule the mayor.
重新安排和市长的见面
Daria Yuval, 38 years old.
Daria Yuval 38岁
Yep.
对
Why'd you do this to yourself, Ms. Yuval?
为啥这么对自己啊 Yuval女士
You're not gonna believe Th...
你不会相信的
You first.
你先
There's no suicide note,
没有自杀遗书
and the bruising on her neck looks more consistent
她脖子上的瘀伤看起来更像是手掐住了她
with hands choking her than being caused by this bedsheet.
而不是床单造成的
Which explains what the cleaning crew in the next building saw:
这就解释了隔壁大楼的清洁工看到了什么
someone in the dark behind our vic
有人在我们受害者身后
shoving her out the window.
在黑暗中把她推出窗外
You and you, out.
你们出去吧
Lock it down.
封锁这里
Okay, so just, um, comp their breakfasts and, um,
好吧 那就送他们一次早餐
tell them that we will have them back into their rooms ASAP.
告诉他们 我们会尽快让他们回房♥间的
Good. Yeah.
好的 好
Ah. Some of the, uh,
呃 一些
guests are quite upset that we have closed off this floor.
客人们对我们关闭了这一层感到很不高兴
Mm-hmm. So, are you done yet?
所以 你们搞定了吗
No, not even close. Daria didn't kill herself.
不 才开始呢 Daria不是自杀的
Someone did it for her.
有人杀了她
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表