You gonna arrest me?
你要逮捕我吗
No.
不
You're gonna help me track down
你要帮我追回
every last one of Polly's belongings that you sold.
你卖♥♥掉的每一件属于Polly的物品
Okay, Officer, you got it.
好的 警官 你放心
And then I'm gonna arrest you.
然后我会逮捕你
What? No.
什么 别这样
This turns out to be a joyride,
如果我们出来就是兜风的
I'm gonna tune you up.
那我就得好好收拾收拾你
I know what you think of me, but I'm not evil.
我知道你对我的看法 但是我并不邪恶
Yeah, just a violent offender.
嗯 你就是个暴♥力♥罪犯
It's over this way.
在这边
You know, the assault I'm in on
你知道吗 那个袭击
is self-defense, believe it or not.
我是在自卫 不管你信不信
Never actually gone looking to kill somebody.
从没想过要杀人
Unlike Costa.
不像Costa
This is one of his old stash houses.
这是一间他之前的藏身处
Over here.
这边
Right here.
就在这
Open it up.
砸开它
You're kidding.
逗我吗
The dates on the newspaper will corroborate
报纸上的日期可以证实
the timeline of the murder.
这起谋杀案的时间线
Believe me now?
现在相信我了吗
Stay down.
老实点
You know, the problem with following people...
你知道吗 跟踪别人带来的问题就是
Sometimes you follow them right into a trap.
有时自己就会正中陷阱
Hey. You okay?
你没事吧
Gun!
有枪
Get this piece of crap out of here.
把这个混♥蛋♥带走
Hey. It's okay by you,
你可以留下
I'm gonna head back to the precinct
我要回分局了
and get started on some paperwork.
去处理些文件
What do you mean? Why?
什么意思 为啥
It's okay.
没事的
Hey. You okay?
你没事吧
I am now.
现在好了
Not many people would be as cool as you
做了这种事之后 没有几个人
after doing what you just did, so thanks.
能像你一样这么镇定 多谢
Do you ever get used to this kind of stuff?
你已经习惯经历这种事了吗
You ever get used to cutting bodies open
你习惯解剖尸体
and poking around inside of them?
在里面翻来找去了吗
You gonna be okay getting yourself home?
你可以自己回家吗
Be better if you drove me.
如果你能开车送我就更好了
I can. As long as you're okay with the fact
可以 只要你可以能接受一个事实
that I'm probably gonna give you a hard time
就是我要难为你一段时间
about lying to the police and helping a murderer.
因为你向警♥察♥撒谎还帮助一个谋杀犯
Which is technically a crime and, uh,
严格意义上 这就是犯罪
pretty much the worst thing you can do, in my book.
按我的看法 这你是做的最糟糕的事
I'm sorry.
十分抱歉
I know you are, Megan. I know.
我知道 Megan 我知道
I'm okay to drive myself.
我可以自己开车回去
Mahjong! What?
自摸了 什么
Again? She's good!
又一局 她太厉害了
Hey. Jamie.
嘿 Jamie
What's going on?
你们在干什么
Uh, Mrs. Riley came down
Riley夫人过来玩
with some friends from upstairs,
还有一些楼上的邻居
teaching me how to play Mahjong.
她们在教我怎么打麻将
I'm actually pretty good.
我其实打得挺好的
Is this what you do when I'm at work?
我上班的时候你就在做这些事吗
Um, why aren't you there, by the way?
顺便问一句 你为什么没去工作
Espinoza. He's taking me and Witten off midnights
Espinoza 让我和Witten取消值夜
and putting us on day tours.
换到白班
We won't be on the same day tour, but...
我们不会在同一天值班 但...
That's great. We'll have our nights together again.
太好了 我们晚上又可以一起了
Seems like you talked to Espinoza about a little bit more
看来你和Espinoza不止谈论了
than just Mrs. Riley, didn't you?
Riley夫人的事 是不是
I might have mentioned that the nights
我或许提到了
were getting to you, but... Mm.
夜班让你困扰 但...
I can fight my own battles.
我自己的事我可以应付
I know that.
我知道
But thank you for fighting this one for me,
但谢谢你在这件事上帮我
because I felt like I was losing it, chasing after her ghosts.
因为我感觉好像快迷失了 在追查一个鬼魂
Actually, it-it wasn't ghosts.
其实 不是鬼魂
It was her ex-husband.
是她的前夫
What do you mean? Y He was taking advantage
什么意思 他在利用
of her dementia, stealing from her.
她的痴呆 偷她的东西
You were right all along.
你一直都是对的
You're kidding. Nope.
开玩笑吧 没有
I arrested him earlier today.
我今天逮捕了他
I know Mrs. Riley is not the nicest person in the world,
我知道Riley夫人不是什么大好人
but I feel bad for her.
但我为她感到难过
Me, too.
我也是
You want to join us? We need some new blood,
想和我们一起吗 我们需要新人
and she's on a rampage that cannot be stopped.
她手气太好了 阻挡不住
I'll see what I can do.
我看看我能不能行
All right.
好的
Well, hello, ladies.
晚上好 各位夫人
What a treat. Is it time for a new game?
真好啊 是不是该开始新一局了
The body has been identified as a rival of Costa's.
尸体身份已经确认了 是Costa的一个对手
So we still have a lot of work to do,
所以我们还有许多工作要做
but... looks like we got him.
但看起来是能给他定罪了
And my client's sentence?
那我委托人的判决呢
Detective ABETEMARCO says he shouldn't be released
ABETEMARCO探员说 无论如何
under any circumstances.
他都不该被释放
And what do you say?
你怎么说呢
You kept your word. I'll keep mine.
你说话算数了 我也会
So I'm to be released?
所以我要被释放了吗
I'll let the judge know I'm offering misdemeanor
我会对法官说 我建议
with time served.
以轻罪服刑
Thank you, Erin. Is it okay if I call you that?
谢谢 Erin 我可以这么称呼你吗
No.
不可以
Maybe when this is all over, we can see each other.
也许等这一切结束 我们还可以再见
Oh, we will be seeing a lot of each other.
我们会经常见的
I will be watching your every move,
我会盯着你的一举一动
and the second you slip up,
你再失足
I will have you off the street
在你还不知道犯了什么罪之前
before you even know what hit you.
我就会将你绳之以法
You got me?
听懂了吗
I got you.
我听懂了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Morning.
早上好
Ten-hut!
敬礼
As you were.
稍息
Commissioner.
局长
I hope you aren't here to try to stop us.
我希望您不是来阻止我们的
Oh, I think we both know it's too late for that.
我想咱们都清楚为时已晚
You're here by yourself?
您一个人过来的吗
Just me.
只有我
Why?
为什么
May I?
坐下说可以吗
Hey, Bob. Commissioner.
你好 Bob 局长
Relax, Officer Tyson, I ain't handing out rips today.
放松 Tyson警官 我今天不是来扣你们钱的
Okay.
好吧
This whole thing is tainted
这整件事情都因为
by what you think you stand
你认为你个人要坚持得到
to gain personally, having your suspension overturned.
停职令被推♥翻♥的结果 而被玷污了
Well, I got to tell you.
我要跟你说
That ain't gonna happen.
那是不可能的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表