May I help you? I'm Detective Reagan.
需要帮忙吗 我是Reagan警探
My partner, Detective Baez.
我的搭档 Baez警探
We're looking for Mark Forman.
我们在找Mark Forman
My husband?
我丈夫
May we come in?
我们可以进去吗
Yes, of course. Please.
当然可以 请进
Is your husband home, Mrs. Forman?
你的丈夫在家吗 Forman夫人
What is this about?
这是关于什么啊
His name came up in a police matter.
他的名字出现在一个案件上
What police matter?
什么案件
We really just need a few minutes.
我们就需要几分钟
To talk about...
谈论...
We're not at liberty to say.
我们不能随便说
We really need to speak to your husband.
我们真的需要跟你丈夫谈话
Is he home?
他在家吗
Yes, he just got home, but...
是的 他刚回来 但是...
Mom, is everything okay?
妈妈 一切都好吗
Uh, yes. Go get your father, please.
哦 是的 去找你的父亲 快点
Is he in some kind of trouble?
他有什么麻烦
I'm sure he'll fill you in on all the details
我想当我们跟他聊过以后他会把一切
after we've spoken to him.
都跟你仔细交代的
Hello?
你好
Mark Forman?
Mark Forman
Yes. Detective Reagan.
是我 Reagan警探
My partner, Detective Baez.
这是我搭档 Baez警探
We need to have a word with you.
我们得跟你聊聊
Mark...
Mark
You should probably say yes.
你应该答应
Mark, what is going on here? I don't know.
Mark 发生了什么 我不知道
Maybe we should step outside.
我们是不是应该出去说
Uh, I think I have a right to know what's going on here.
呃 我想我有权知道发生了什么
Let's go to my office. I'll call you from there.
去我办公室吧 我到时候给你打电♥话♥
Our office would be better.
可能去我们那里更好
Be good for Mom.
要听妈妈的话
It's a bloodstained shirt, boss. A man's dress shirt.
那是一件染血的衬衫 局长 一件男人的衬衫
I understand. Well, Mr. Ortega...
我知道 听着 Ortega先生
Special Agent Ortega.
特别探员Ortega
Right. What Special Agent Ortega told our cops
对 特别探员Ortega告诉警员的是他听见了
was that he heard a shot,
一声枪响
then he went up to their bedroom.
然后他就去到了他们的卧室
Okay. Found her,
好的 先发现她
and then called it in.
再打911
Okay. Didn't say anything
好吧 没有说过任何
about changing his shirt
关于换了衣服
and tossing the bloody one out back.
并把沾着血的衬衫扔掉的消息
Was he asked if he changed his shirt?
他有被问询过是否换过衬衫吗
Boss? The woman whose side
局长 那个陪伴了他40多年
he never left for 40-plus years
从未离开的女人在他们的
takes her own life in their bedroom.
卧室自杀
Might he have held her in his arms to say goodbye?
他有没有可能抱住她做了最后告别
And might he have taken off the shirt,
然后脱掉了沾着她血的衬衫
wet with her blood, and thrown it out
扔掉了它
instead of putting it in the hamper?
而不是放进了洗衣筐
And then called 911.
然后打了911
Well, I... Clearly, she was gone.
好吧 我 很明显 她已经死了
911 wasn't gonna save her.
911没能救回她
And he was in shock, as anyone would be.
而他遭受重创 像任何一个普通人一样
Nobody's saying that your friend's done anything.
没人控告你的朋友做了什么
This isn't about friendship.
这跟友情没关系
You don't generally show up
一般你可不会在自杀案件里
to suicide calls.
露面
Well, they generally don't involve special agents or,
通常那些死亡案件里也不牵涉特别探员
in the case of the deceased, a decorated DEA agent.
一个拿过勋章的DEA探员
And nobody's saying Special Agent Ortega
也没人认为特别探员Ortega做了任何他
did anything other than exactly what he said he did.
没有说他做了的事
We're all sure that will bear out.
我们确定这都能被证明
But?
然而
We gotta clear this up, boss.
我们会把这件事调查清楚的 局长
By the book. One of our detectives.
照章办事 让我们的探员去
NYPD needs to talk to him.
纽约警♥察♥需要跟他谈谈
Okay.
OK
You know, if anything was off at the scene,
如果 现场有任何遗漏 你知道的
say the placement or the condition of the shirt,
衬衫的放置地点或者状态
surely Wilson Ortega knows that.
Wilson Ortega一定知道的
A lifelong FBI agent.
当了一辈子FBI探员
But it's been less than 24 hours.
但事件发生到现在还不到24小时
I mean, he has certainly earned the courtesy
我是说 他本该享有自己选择什么时候来
of choosing the time he comes to us.
找我们的尊重
So we are not going by the book?
所以我们不要照章办事吗
We are, just a different book.
我们要 但是是另一份章节
Okay, El Exigente, I'm ready for you.
OK El Exigente 我准备好资料了
Alexa Hente?
Alexa Hente
El Exigente. The demanding one.
El Exigente 被要求的那个
I think he was played by Ricardo Montalbán's brother.
我觉得他被Ricardo Montalbán的兄弟耍了
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Come on, you don't remember the guy
拜托 你不记得70年代那个
from the instant coffee commercials back in the '70s?
做即时商业咖啡店的人了吗
For the love of God, please get to the point.
看在上帝的面上 赶紧说重点吧
Here's the point.
重点一
And the other point.
重点二
The other, the other,
再一个 还有一个
and the final point.
和最后一个
You want to tell me what this is all about?
你打算告诉我这些都是些什么吗
You said you wanted a case that you couldn't win.
你说你想要一个赢不了的案子
A case. One. Singular. Not a half dozen.
一个案子 一个 一个 不是半打
Sorry, it's a package deal.
抱歉 这是成套来的
You take one, and you get the others.
你接一个 就接了所有
And may I ask why?
我能问问为什么吗
'Cause it's a pattern robbery case.
因为这都是同一模式的抢劫案
Clearly all done by the same guy.
很明显都是同一个人干的
A pattern?
同一模式
Now I'm interested.
现在我开始感兴趣了
Yeah, well, don't get too excited,
对 但别太兴奋
'cause you ain't gonna close any of these.
因为你不可能结掉这里任何一个案子
Says who?
谁说的
The Manhattan Robbery Squad said
曼哈顿抢劫巡逻队说
the six merchants who got robbed at gunpoint
那6个被持枪抢劫的商人都
refused to give a statement, description, or testify.
拒绝做笔录 侧写或者指认
Illegals?
非法移♥民♥
These guys wouldn't touch a courtroom with a ten-foot pole.
这些人连碰都不想碰法庭
And you know what, they're right to stay
你知道吗 他们远离法庭的行为是
far, far away.
非常正确的
This is good, Anthony.
这个案子很棒 Anthony
This is a worthy fight.
这是值得一搏的事
Yeah, well, no fight is worth it if you can't win it.
对啊 如果你赢不了就没有放手一搏的价值
Watch me.
瞧我的
Hi, I'm Investigator Abetemarco. Can we talk for a sec?
你好 我是Abetemarco调查员 我们能聊聊吗
No. Sorry. Very busy.
不行 抱歉 太忙了
You don't look busy.
看起来你也不忙啊
Very busy!
非常忙
Look, I'm not here to cause any problems,
听着 我不是来找麻烦的
I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
Everything good here. No help. Please, leave.
我这儿一切都好 无需帮忙 拜托 请走吧
No, no, I can't do that. We gotta talk.
不 我不走 我们要聊聊
About what?
聊什么
Look, on August 21 of this year, you were robbed.
今年的8月21日 你被抢劫了
No. No robbery.
没有 没有抢劫
Look, I got the police report right here.
听着 我这里有警♥察♥报告
A guy robbed you at gunpoint around 2:00 in the afternoon.
大概在下午两点有个人持枪抢劫了你
He took nearly $800 off of you.
他从你这儿拿走了将近800美元
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表