后形容两位亲密的工作伙伴或朋友]
[Frick和Frack起初是瑞士喜剧滑冰者的名字
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
I agree. Absolutely ridiculous.
我同意 太荒谬了
So what are we gonna do about it?
那我们能做些什么
Absolutely nothing. And why is that?
什么也做不了 为什么
You know why, Anthony. This is the new law.
你知道的 Anthony 这是新的法规
No bail for designated crimes.
指定罪名不需保释
He's a burglar. He busted right through their window.
他是个入室窃贼 砸了人家的窗户
Good to see you too, Slim.
很高兴见到你 瘦子
Burglary being a designated crime.
入室行窃是一种指定的犯罪
Cutting a lowlife like that?
放走像那样的卑鄙的人吗
That's the real crime.
这就是真正的犯罪
Yeah, maybe next time, I hit your mama's house, Slim.
是啊 也许下次我会闯进你妈妈家 瘦子
Come on, come on, come on, come on. He's just trying
行了 行了 他只是
to bait you. Take a breath.
想挑衅你 深呼吸
Come on. 20 bucks if you got the stones to come over here
来啊 你要是有胆子过来再说一遍
and say it. Come here! Anthony!
我给你20块 过来啊 Anthony
Take a breath. Will you get him out of here?
放松 你能把他带走吗
Hey, you see what I'm talking about?
你明白我在说什么吗
I mean, a mope like that belongs behind bars.
那种人就该进监狱
State legislature says no bail, plain and simple.
州立法机关明确表示不能保释
We have no choice but to abide.
我们除了接受 别无选择
Yeah, well, I'm having a real hard time
行吧 那我也很难
making that fly for me. Okay.
接受这件事 好吧
But you said it yourself. He's a lowlife.
但你自己也说了 他是个卑劣的人
He's gonna do something else, and we'll get him on that.
他还会犯案的 我们会抓到他的
A-And the next time he climbs in through some window
下次他爬进某扇窗户
to take the place and there's an old lady there
妄图据为己有 而屋里只有一位老奶奶
and he hurts her, then what's gonna happen?
他伤了她 然后会怎么样呢
The law is the law, even if it sucks.
法律就是法律 即使很糟糕
And where are we this afternoon?
今天下午的情况如何
The latest Intel
最新情报
is pretty much in line with what you were thinking.
和你想的差不多
No better?
没变好吗
Any worse?
有变差吗
Well, we don't have all the pieces yet, so no way to tell.
我们还没得到全部消息 所以无从判断
They outside?
他们在外面吗
Let's have 'em.
让他们进来吧
We, uh, have an allegation.
我们有一项指控
One of our chiefs, conduct unbecoming.
我们的一个局长 行为不端
Which chief?
哪个局长
Hundred to one it's Fitzgerald.
很有可能是Fitzgerald
All due respect... It's not Fitz.
恕我直言... 不是Fitz
Then who? We'll get to that.
那么是谁 我们会讲到的
Can you tell us the nature of this unbecoming conduct?
你能告诉我们这种不端行为的性质吗
An extramarital affair while on duty.
工作期间发生婚外情
Oh, boy.
天啊
Possibly using a department vehicle.
很有可能使用了部门的车
The stones on this guy.
这家伙真有胆子
It is a guy, right?
是个男的吧
Yes. Did I miss something?
是的 我错过什么了吗
Isn't this Internal Affairs' bailiwick?
这不是内务处的职责吗
Internal Affairs will not be handling this investigation.
内务处不会参与处理此次调查
They're not?
他们不参与吗
Why not? This is precisely their purview.
为什么不 这正是他们的职权范围
I know that.
我知道
Chief of IAB is the one stepping out.
内务处局长是出轨的那个人
Spotless Holmes?
毫无瑕疵的Holmes吗
I did not see that coming.
我没想到会发生这事
Nobody did, and IAB can't know a thing,
谁也没想到 而且不能让内务处的人知道
has to be handled in-house.
此事要在内部处理
This house.
咱们内部
So what bureau? No bureau.
那么是什么部门 没有部门
Retail. I need two people I can trust to do the job
零工 我需要两名信得过的人做这事
without burning the house down.
且不会引火烧身
Give me a couple names, and I'll have 'em up here first thing.
给我几个名字 我让他们马上上来这里
He's talking about us, Sid.
他是指我们 Sid
Good morning, good morning.
早上好呀 早上好
Hey. Good morning?
早上好
I know it's technically not the morning,
我知道严格说不是早上
but it is the beginning of the day.
但是一天的开始
Beginning of your day, end of my day.
你的今天才开始 我今天结束了
Aw, what's the matter? Why are you such a crankypants?
有什么问题吗 怎么这么古怪
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, good news is your tour's over.
很高兴你的班结束了
Go home, get some sleep.
回家吧 睡会儿觉
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
我就打算这么做
Go home and sleep for days.
回家 睡几天觉
You deserve it. I'm gonna get going
确实应该 我该走了
'cause roll call is about to start.
要开始列队点名了
Oh, right. See you for brunch?
是的 早午饭时见
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Be safe out there. Okay, bye.
在外注意安全 好的 再见
Oh, I had something for you, um...
我有东西要给你
You know what?
你知道吗
Forget about it. It's, uh...
当我没说...
What is it, Edit?
是什么 Edit
Um, it's just a couple of things.
只是一些东西
I made you a...
我给你做了个
list.
列表
A "Honey do" List?
一个"亲爱的要做"列表
A what?
一个什么
"Honey, do this. Honey, do that,"
"亲爱的 做这个 亲爱的 做那个"
a "Honey do" List.
"亲爱的要做"列表
That's a thing? I didn't know that was a thing.
有这种事吗 我不知道还有这个说法
Oh, it's a thing.
是有这么个说法
Oh, Jamie, I...
Jamie 我...
It's fine. No. Enough. "Honey do" Roll call.
没事 到此为止 "亲爱的要"列队点名了
Okay.
好吧
Hey, what do we got?
嘿 什么情况
The concierge said she stumbled in out of the rain,
看门人说看见她在雨中跌跌撞撞地走了进来
slipped on the marble and opened her head.
在大理石上滑了一跤 开瓢了
She stumbled in?
她是跌跌撞撞地进来的吗
Says she was three sheets.
据说她当时喝醉了
Three sheets, huh? All right. Thanks.
喝醉了是吗 好吧 谢谢
You were working the desk? Yes, officer.
你当时在办公吗 是的 警官
Detectives, Reagan, Baez.
是警探们 我是Reagan警探 这是Baez警探
Apologies, Detectives. Yes, I was behind the desk.
不好意思 警探 我当时在桌子后面
Where he's worked steadfastly for the last 38 years.
他已经踏实勤恳地工作了38年
You are? Brooks Hammond,
你是 Brooks Hammond
Detective. My good friend, Frick Abbott.
警探 这是我的好朋友 Frick Abbott
Frick? What happened to Frack?
叫Frick啊 Frack怎么了
Uh, let me guess, you two work here?
让我猜猜 你们两都在这里工作
No, we're members of the club.
不 我们是这个俱乐部的会员
What about her? She a member, too?
那她呢 也是这里的会员吗
No.
她不是
That would be impossible.
她不可能是这里的会员
Impossible, why?
为什么不可能
Because she's a woman.
因为她是女性
And?
所以呢
There are no women allowed on the premises.
这个俱乐部不允许女性入内
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, there's one here now.
但是现在这里有一位了
This is The Manhattan Bones Club.
这是Manhattan Bones俱乐部
It's the oldest private club in the city,
是这个城市里最古老的私人俱乐部
with a very rich history.
有着非常丰富的历史
Mm. Six former Presidents
已经有六位前总统
have been members.
成为这里的会员
So you... So when we elect a female president,
所以你... 所以当我们选了一位女总统时
you'll offer her membership?
你们也会让她成为会员是吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表