That's above my pay grade.
这就是你要考虑的事情了
When does he name names?
他什么时候可以提供名字
When he sits down with you, I imagine.
我估计是他和你谈了之后
Hey, what do you think?
你想怎么办
Well... this isn't something yet,
现在还不算什么大事
but it's not nothing, either.
但也不是可有可无
No, no, no, you have to go.
不 不 不 你一定要去
What?
怎么了
I'm just trying to think of who in this office
我只是在想这个办公室里
I'm rooting for it to be.
我要支持谁
There's nothing you can do?
你什么也做不了吗
The law's the law.
法律就是法律
That animal
那个畜生
waltzes back in here,
轻易就回到这里
and you're acting like you can't do anything about it.
而你却表现得无能为力
I did not say nothing.
还是可以做些事情的
Then what?
能做什么
A dry run.
彩排
A dry run of what?
彩排什么
To get you out of this place!
让你离开这里
I can't. Aw, come on.
我不能 不要这样
No. Are you listening to me?
不 你听我说
Yeah.
好的
The Great Escape.
大逃亡
What about it?
怎么了
James Garner, Donald Pleasence. Yeah, yeah.
James Garner和Donald Pleasence 是的
Hendley "The Scrounger," And Blythe "The Forger."
"探索者"Hendley和"造假师"Blythe
Yeah, yeah. That's us.
是的 是的 我们可以成为他们
How?
怎么做
Well, see, Pleasence was blind,
虽然Pleasence失明了
but Garner made sure he got him out of there.
但是Garner确保他逃了出来
He had his back, just like I'll have yours.
他帮助他 我也会帮助你的
Pleasence got shot by the Germans,
Pleasence最后被德军枪毙了
and Garner was recaptured.
Garner又被俘虏了
Mr. K, we are not doing that part.
K先生 我们不需要做到这部分
We're doing the part
我们只需要做到
where they safely get through the tunnel, together.
他们一起成功穿过地道的部分
How come you got to be Garner,
为什么你是Garner
and I'm dead-as-a-doornail Pleasence?
而我是死得透透的Pleasence
Because you're the one who's afraid to go outside.
因为是你不敢走出门
Watch your tone, kid.
注意你的语气 孩子
Watch it.
注意
Makes sense to me, I guess.
我想 应该是这样的
See, all you have to do
你只需要
is make it through that door.
成功走出这扇门
I can't.
我不能
Sure you can!
你当然可以
Pleasence was blind,
Pleasence失明了
and he almost made it to Switzerland.
他还几乎逃到了瑞士
Come on.
加油
And...
你
you'll be there on that day?
你那天也会在这里
Yeah. Maybe we'll take in a movie.
是的 我们还可以看一场电影
They don't make movies anymore for you and me.
他们不为我们这些人制♥作♥电影了
Then we'll go to my house and turn on Turner Classics.
那我们就去我家看TCM的电影
Well...
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
加油
Come on, Mr. K.
Mr. K 加油
There you go.
就像这样
I can't.
我做不到
Sure you can.
你当然可以
I can't do it. I-I-I...
我做不到 我... 我...
I can't do it.
我不行
Just... just...
就...
go away and...
离开吧
leave me alone and...
让我一个人
and forget I ever asked you.
忘掉这件事
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Chuck who owned the Majestic?
拥有麦哲的那个Chuck吗
All these years later.
这么多年后
Huh.
是的
What's the Majestic?
麦哲是啥
It was an old movie palace over on 4th Ave.
第四大道的老电影院
It's been there as long as I can remember.
从我记事起就有这家影院了
Until it wasn't.
直到它消失了
Drugstore chain now. Way of the world.
现在是连锁药店 世事变化无常
I always hated Chuck Kennedy.
我一直很讨厌Chuck Kennedy
Now...
现在
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为
every time I asked Francis if he wanted to catch a flick,
每次我问Francis是否想看大♥片♥的时候
he'd say, "Chuck and I have already seen it."
他都会说 Chuck和我看过了
Not every flick, Pop.
不是每一部 老爷子
The Lost World.
失落的世界
The Longest Day. Mutiny on the Bounty.
最长的一日 叛舰喋血记
I had to beg you to wait to see Psycho together.
我还得求着你等我一起看惊魂记
Well...
其实
You mean...?
你是说...
Sorry.
抱歉
No wonder you weren't scared.
难怪你都不害怕
So back in the olden days,
所以 在以前
if you wanted to catch a new movie,
如果你想看新出的电影
you had to schlep all the way to a theater?
你得一路赶去剧院看
And looked forward to it all week, son.
一周都翘首以盼 孩子
And if it was a good one, it'd stay with you for months.
如果是个好电影 可以回味好几个月
And if it was a great one, it would stay with you forever.
如果是个伟大的电影 会影响一生
Did all you guys know Chuck?
你们都认识Chuck
Sure did. He was still taking tickets
当然 我们小的时候
when we were kids. - Yeah, and he used to
他还是检票的 是的 他经常
put extra butter on our popcorn and upsize our drinks
给我们的爆米花多加奶油 升杯我们的饮料
on account of him and dad.
因为他和老爸的关系
First real perk of being his kid.
作为他孩子得到的第一个特别待遇
Yeah.
是的
The only perk, if you ask me.
如果让我说 也是唯一的特别待遇
Oh, convenient memory.
哦 只记对自己有利的哈
I'm joking.
我开玩笑的
But a lot more than just the guy taking tickets
他对我来说不只是检票的
or pulling sodas-- to me.
或者卖♥♥饮料的人
Your first boss.
你第一个老板
And next to you, Pop, probably the biggest influence
可能是仅次于你 老爸 使我成为警♥察♥的
on me becoming a cop.
影响力最大的人
Mr. K was closing up one night--
K先生有一天关门
you listening to me, Sean?
Sean 你在听吗
Okay.
是的
He said to me, "Kid,
他对我说 孩子
"Hardly anybody gets to be in the movies,
几乎没有人可以活成电影里的人
"But you can be a part of adventures
但是你可以成为他们制♥作♥的
they make movies about."
冒险电影的一部分
Wait, what about...
等一下 那关于
to serve the public good
为人♥民♥服务
and all that other stuff you brought us up on?
和那些你教育我们长大的理念呢
I was a kid-- I wasn't that high-minded.
我还是个孩子 没有那么多深刻的思想
But the idea of being a part of big stories...
但是想要成为伟大故事中的一份子
Mr. K lit something in me.
是K先生燃起了我的这个想法
All right, this is the last of it.
好了 这是最后一件了
Now can I have my phone back?
现在我能拿回我的手♥机♥了吗
When you do the last of your homework.
当你做完最后的家庭作业后
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表