And he hit her.
他还打她
When I told him to stop,
我让他住手时
he hit me.
他打了我
Wait. He hit you, too?
等等 他也打你了吗
Okay. Back it up, now.
好吧 现在证明一下
How exactly did Jill die?
Jill到底怎么死的
A month ago,
一个月前
we came back from work, and they were gone.
我们下班回来 他们就不见了
They took all of their stuff.
他们带走了所有的东西
There was blood everywhere.
到处都是血
Now we just want to find her
现在我们只想找到她
to give her a proper burial.
好好安葬
Okay, not for nothin',
好吧 不知为何
but it sounds like it was Jill's husband
但听起来是Jill的丈夫
who killed her, not you.
杀了她 不是你们
I don't understand.
我不明白
No. We did.
不 是我们干的
By forcing her to abide by our ways.
强迫她遵从我们的观念
Our stupidity got her killed.
我们的愚蠢杀了她
And you hate the cops
你们对警♥察♥恨之入骨
so much that you didn't want to come to us?
不想来寻求帮助吗
I told him to.
我让他来
But he said no.
但他不来
Because it is our duty to take care of her.
因为照顾好她是我们的责任
She is our daughter.
她是我们的女儿
Well, for whatever it's worth, you're here now.
好吧 无论为了什么 你们现在来这儿了
Okay? And we're on the case now.
好吗 我们现在调查这件案子
I give you my word we'll find him...
我向你们保证会找到他
And we'll find out what happened to Jill.
弄清楚Jill发生了什么
Hey, Meyers, drive 'em home, help 'em get what we need.
嗨 Meyers 送他们回去 好好照顾
Will do. Right this way, folks.
好的 这边
How could you do this?!
你们怎么能这样
Huh? How could you do this?! Hey, whoa.
你们怎么会干出这样的事 嗨
Hey! Not this way. Not this way. Huh? Hey, what do you know?
嗨 别过来 别再过来 你知道什么
Did your parents toss you aside like a piece of garbage?
你父母会把你像垃圾一样丢掉吗
Did they get your sister killed?
他们会杀死你的妹妹吗
What I know is, your parents did not get your sister killed.
我知道的是 你父母没杀你妹妹
All right? Now, you're gonna tone it down
听到没 你现在去
in our squad room, or you're gonna get the hell out.
我们的集♥合♥厅冷静一下 然后滚出去
You want to talk to your parents, you talk civilly.
想跟你父母聊 那就好好说
Son, please... Don't...
儿子 对不起 别这样
don't call me that.
别那么叫我
You said I wasn't good enough to be your son.
你说过我不配当你的儿子
We made so many mistakes.
我们犯了很多错
We can never make up for the things that we have done.
我们永远也弥补不了犯下的错
But you...
但你
are our son.
是我们的儿子
You will always be.
永远都是
Just like Jill will always be our daughter.
就像Jill永远是我们女儿一样
Please...
不要离开我们
Now?
现在
There does seem to be an opening.
这的确像是一个开场白
Although we're still eating,
虽然我们还在吃饭
if it's gonna be one of your Molotov cocktails.
如果是你的一个燃♥烧♥弹♥的话
It's not. It's more like...
不 更像是个
a preannouncement.
预告
Wow.
哇
Like a save-the-date?
像是预留时间吗
Not really. More like a...
不是 应该说
this might happen.
可能会发生
Okay, out with it.
好的 说吧
I am flying to San Francisco tomorrow for a job interview.
我明天要飞去旧金山参加面试
Wow.
哇
Long way to go for a job interview.
这个工作面试也太远了
Yeah, they got a lot of jobs right here in New York.
是啊 纽约这儿也有很多工作
Not this one.
这个不一样
I mean, they're flying me there, paying for my hotel...
他们会报销机票和住宿费
What's the job?
什么工作
Helping to identify and back candidates
帮助确定和支持
for localized SRIs
在经济困难的城市地区
in economically challenged urban areas.
本地化的社会责任投资
Figures.
懂了
What are SRIs again? Again?
什么是SRIs 我也想知道
Socially responsible investments.
社会责任投资
Right. So, green initiatives,
是个绿色倡议
minority start-ups...
小型新兴产业
Awesome.
很棒
Talk about right up your alley. Right?
正是你擅长的 是吧
Good for you.
太好了
Who's the company?
谁的公♥司♥
It's privately funded by a tech billionaire.
是个科技巨头私人资助的
Of course.
当然
Named? I can't say.
名字是 不能说
I'm not even supposed to be telling you guys at this point.
我甚至不该跟你们讨论这件事
So it's a Bond villain?
跟007的反派一样吗
No!
不是
And if you're offered the job?
如果你面试上了呢
Then she will be moving across the country.
那她将全国各地跑
Come on. First Jack, now you?
别这样 先是杰克 现在你也这样
What is it with these kids? Pop.
你们这些孩子怎么了 老爹
Hey. Congratulations, Nicky.
恭喜你 尼基
Yeah, it's a good thing. Congratulations.
是个好事情 恭喜
Congratulations. Really.
恭喜 祝贺你
I don't have it yet.
我还没面试上
Well, if you do get it, which...
要是你真面试上了 我想
I'm sure you will,
你肯定会成功的
do us all a favor and, uh, download this.
帮我们大家个忙 带上这些
I mean, all of this.
所有这些
Keep it close to you.
紧紧带着
And don't stay away too long.
别离开太久
I won't.
不会的
Well, in fact...
事实上
you may have to, the way the world is today,
也许你必须得走 现在的世界就是这样吧
but... Danny's right.
但是 丹尼说得对
Keep this...
把这个
close to you.
带在身边
Us.
我们大家
In fact...
事实上
...take this with you.
就把这个带上
And when you come to a fork in the road...
当你遇到岔路的时候
and you're stuck...
不知道如何选择
...you take that out, and you think hard
你拿出这个 努力地想
about what the advice would be,
当你在这张桌子上和我们讨论的时候
where the sympathies would lie
我们会怎么建议
if you were talking it out with us at this table.
会支持哪种选择
How's that for corny?
这听起来老套吗
Want card and Finest Message issued on Jill's husband.
关于Jill丈夫的通缉令和警务信息已经发布
Port Authority and Border Patrol are on the lookout, too.
港务局和边境巡警也在检查
All right, and here's the list
这是他可能会
of his possible contacts from the Chens.
联♥系♥的人的名单
Let's run 'em down.
查查看
Need some help?
要帮忙吗
Not from you.
用不着你
I'm sorry about the other day.
那天的事我很抱歉
And yet you're back.
可你又过来了
Please. He killed my sister.
让我帮忙吧 他杀了我妹妹
Sorry. You've done enough already.
抱歉 你已经做得够多
What if it was Erin?
要是艾琳出事了呢
What?
什么
That's your sister, right?
她是你妹妹 对吧
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表