From the D.A.'s office?
她在地检署吧
What if her body was out there somewhere?
要是她在外面出事了呢
Mm, the family card. Ouch.
打家人牌
We're also gonna guess half the people
我们还估计名单上有一半的
on that list don't speak English,
人都不会说英语
or they'll suddenly forget how.
或者他们就是不肯说
I know I forgot to take Mandarin in high school.
我高中忘了学中文
Okay, fine.
好吧
But you're not investigators.
但你们不是探员
You follow our lead every step of the way, you got it?
听我们的命令行事 明白吗
Let's go.
出发
Ms. Reagan, what are you doing here?
雷根女士 你来这干什么
Apologizing.
道歉
Not necessary. No, it is.
没必要 不 需要的
You know, I ask a lot of my family,
我问了家里许多人
and it's not fair that I do it to other people's.
我这样对别人是不公平的
Anthony was pretty pissed I walked out the other day.
我走了安东尼肯定很恼火
And he's moping around the office.
他在办公室里闷闷不乐
Hearing you say you don't trust him really stung.
听到你说不再信任他 他很难受
It's just...
那只是
trust wasn't a part of my DNA for a long time.
我很久以前就不再信任别人了
I mean, he's helping me get some back.
他在帮我走出来
And then he walks me into that...
但又要我♥干♥那样的事
On my orders.
是我的命令
So, again, that's my bad.
所以 是我的错
It's not that I don't want to help you guys.
不是我不想帮你们
But Anthony's busted his ass straightening me out.
但安东尼拼了老命帮我重返正道
So...
所以
what if I dip my toe back into my old life,
如果我又干回老本行
and I like it?
还喜欢上了呢
I just don't want to disappoint him.
我不想让他失望
He said the same thing about you, Leo.
他也这样说了 Leo
How could he disappoint me?
他怎么会让我失望
By taking my side instead of yours.
因为站在我而不是你那边
He actually told you that? No.
他那么跟你说的 不
But I've gotten really good
但我很擅长
at deciphering all the clicks and grunts that brothers make.
从他的一举一动知道他的想法
I still don't get what we're doing here.
我还是不明白我们在这干什么
The opening's not for another two days.
还有两天才是开幕式
This, like, a rehearsal or something?
这次是个彩排吗
Or something.
或者其他的
This way.
这边
Afternoon.
下午好
What's this?
这是什么
When's the last time you two and your brother
上次你俩和哥哥一起吃饭
had a meal together?
是什么时候
At the reception after our mother's funeral.
在我们母亲葬礼后的接待会上
When's the last time you had dinner together
最近一次你们作为家人
as a family?
一起吃饭是什么时候
You mean just us and Matt?
你是说就我们和Matt
Just both of you and Matt.
是的 你们俩和Matt
Boss.
老大
I had hoped your brother was going to join you,
我曾希望你们的兄弟能和你们一起
but apparently he can't.
但显然他不能
Or won't.
或者以后也不可能了
Look, you're orphans now.
你们俩现在是孤家寡人了
All you got for family is each other.
是彼此唯一的家人了
So, if you want a real Christmas
所以 如果你们想过一个真正意义上的圣诞
or a birthday card
或者得到一张生日卡片
or just someone to call on a Sunday night,
或者仅仅是在周日晚上有一个可以打电♥话♥的人
it's just you and the other two.
现在就只有你们三兄妹了
You talk like we don't have people in our lives.
你说的好像我们的生活里就没有其他人了
No. I know you got other people in your life.
不 我知道你们的生活中还有其他人的参与
But only Mindy
但只有Mindy
and Matt are family.
和Matt才是家人
And... if the only time
如果仅仅只是在
you get together is at weddings and funerals,
婚礼和葬礼上才会聚在一起
it's gonna haunt you.
会让你们感到困扰的
I promise.
我保证
So...
所以
talk amongst yourselves.
你们好好谈谈吧
Yeah, I booked his travel
是的 我给他预定了这次旅行
from China and met him when he landed at JFK.
从中国出发 在他登陆肯尼迪国际机场时遇到了他
He was so excited, said he was getting married.
他非常激动 告诉我说他结婚了
Have you heard from him since, like to book a flight back?
从那以后你还有收到他的消息吗 例如预定返回的航♥班♥
No. Why would he?
没有 他为什么要这样做
You don't want to know. Thanks.
你不会想知道的 谢谢
That was the last name on our list.
这是我们名单上的最后一个人
At least it doesn't sound like
至少听起来他没有
he's hightailed it back to Beijing.
逃回北♥京♥
Yeah, except now we have to search the entire continental U.S.
是啊 看来我们要搜索整个美国大♥陆♥了
It's Andy's partner.
是Andy的搭档
Maybe they have better news.
或许他们有更好的消息
Yeah. What do you got?
是我 有什么消息吗
A situation.
现在有一个情况
We found a Realtor who talked
我们找到了一个房♥地♥产♥经纪人
to Jill's husband the night she disappeared.
他在Jill失踪的那一天与她的丈夫交谈过
Hubby was covered in blood, wouldn't explain,
他丈夫浑身是血 不愿意解释
paid cash, and said he needed a safe place to stay.
支付了现金 并且说他需要待在一个安全的地方
You got an address?
你知道地址吗
252 Albion Avenue,
阿尔比恩街道252号♥
Number 3J, in Queens, but once we got it,
皇后区3J号♥ 但是我们刚一到那里
Andy ran to our car, jumped in, and drove off
Andy跑到我们的车边 跳了进去 开车离开了
before I could even open my door.
甚至我还没来得及打开车门
Son of a bitch. Bad news?
狗♥娘♥养♥的 丹尼 坏消息吗
Bad news for everyone. Let's go.
对大家都不是好消息 我们出发
What'd you do with her?!
你对她做了什么
Tell me!
告诉我
I know you speak English, so start talking!
我知道你会说英语 所以快说
Tell me! Hey! Hey!
告诉我 住手
Hey! Andy!
住手 Andy
Put the gun back in its holster where it belongs right now.
现在把枪放回到枪套里
He killed Jill, and now he's trying to leave the country.
他杀了Jill 现在准备离开这个国家
Would you let that happen?
你会允许他这样做吗
'Cause I'm not.
我不会
Andy, that's enough.
够了 Andy
You got one second before you die,
我马上送你去死
you miserable son of a bitch.
你个可怜的狗♥娘♥养♥的
Andy, use your head and put the gun away now!
Andy理智一点马上把枪放下
Now step away.
现在走开
Call him a bus.
给他叫辆救护车
Two-Steven to Central
2-7分队呼叫中心
We need a bus at 252 Albion Avenue,
我们需要一辆救护车到阿比尔恩街道252号♥
Number 3J, forthwith.
区码3J 马上
Wait. He was making two passports...
等等 他正在做两本护照
one for him and one for your sister.
一个是给他自己的一个是给你姐姐的
She's still alive?
她还活着吗
Jill? Are you here?
Jill 你在这里吗
- Jill? - Jill?
Hey, whoa, whoa. Whoa! Where is she?
冷静点 她在哪里
Where is she?! Huh? Hey! Hey!
她到底在哪里 冷静点
Use your head.
好好想一下
Jill?
Your sister's alive, we'll find her.
你的姐姐还活着 我们会找到她的
Where are you?
你在哪里
Jill?
I found her.
我找到她了
She's okay.
她没事儿
Jill?
Okay, go. Oh, my God, Jill.
好了 去吧 老天 Jill
Andy!
Andy
Hey, you're okay. Okay...
好了 没事了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表