What's going on here?
这位是谁啊
Mr. Heide.
Heide先生
I know you.
我知道你
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Oh, just hanging out.
我就是闲来逛逛
Yeah, there's nothing in that stupid law
没错 那个愚蠢的法律里可没说
that says that you get to inspect it
你能单独一个人
by yourself.
审查犯罪现场
He's right about that.
他说的没错
Don't mind us.
别介意我们在这
Welcome.
欢迎
No, no, no, no, no, this...
不 不不不 这
This ain't allowed. Aren't you all cops, or...?
这不行 你们不都是警♥察♥吗
Actually, I'm an assistant district attorney.
事实上 我是助理检察官
But none of us are here in an official capacity.
但我们并不是以公职之身来的
We're just here...
我们是以
as neighbors.
邻居的身份来的
We grew up right here in Bay Ridge.
我们在湾桥长大
A few blocks away.
就在几个街区外的地方
So it's a neighborhood thing.
这是我们邻里之间的事
See, we take care of our own.
听着 我们邻居之间照顾彼此
So...
那么
you lowlife scum...
你这个卑劣的人♥渣♥
take your look around.
随便看吧
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表