in my office and then you had your own news.
在我的办公室了 然后你有事要跟我说
Look for me-- why?
找我 为什么
In my meeting with the mayor-elect,
在我会见候任市长时
he asked me to replace you with a pit bull.
他让我用"一头比特犬"来替代你
And you said yes?
然后你同意了
No.
没有
No...
当然没有
but I didn't say no.
但是我也没有说不同意
Why a pit bull?
为什么是"比特犬"呢
He wants to equip us to deal with things the hard way
他想要我们在容易的方法行不通时
when the easy way doesn't work.
能够用强硬的方法
A latitude I've wanted for years, I might add.
补充一句 这种弹性也是我多年所追求的
But for the rollout, you want a wartime consigliere.
但在首次亮相时 你需要一个战时军师
Well, he thinks so.
他是这样认为的
Me?
我吗
I don't think so.
我不这样认为
You?
你呢
Me?
我吗
I-I think it's a very good idea to give your new boss
我...认为这是一个好主意 在一开始
a gimme at the start.
就给你的新老板一个机会
Okay, I may be on thin ice here,
好吧 我现在可能如履薄冰
but bear with me, please?
但请对我包容一些 好吗
It surprise you at all,
当你收到杜克大学的聘书时
when you got that big offer from Duke?
你会感到惊讶吗
It's not like I'm an unknown.
我不是无名平庸之辈
I've had offers from NYU, Notre Dame...
我收到过纽约大学的聘请 还有圣母大学...
I know,
我知道
I know, I know,
我知道 我都清楚
and well, well-deserved.
当之无愧
But not from Duke.
但关键不在于杜克大学
All I'm saying is
我所想说的是
were you surprised?
你感到惊讶了吗
Yes, but pleasantly-- why?
是的 但很开心... 为什么这么问
Well, I know
好吧 我知道
you like to know
你想要
all there is to know.
对事情了若指掌
I'm hoping that's the case here.
我希望你对这件事也是
Sure.
当然
The advice to Woodward and Bernstein?
给伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦的建议吗
And with that, the makeup and stage blood.
然后是化妆和假血浆
Got a camera, too, if you want it.
如果你想要的话 也可以带上相机
No. I'll take the picture with my own phone.
不用了 我用我的手♥机♥照相
And once I get Joe to make the final payment,
只要我一拿到Joe的最后付款
I'll get a picture of him in handcuffs. Thank you.
我就会拍他戴着手铐的照片 谢谢
We really gotta do all this?
我们真的要这样做吗
Just think of it like Halloween and you'll be fine.
就把它想象成万圣节 你会没事的
Where's your partner?
你的搭档呢
She's keeping an eye on Joe at The Clasp till we're finished.
她一直盯着Joe直到我们结束
Now let's go kill you.
现在让我们杀了你吧
Come on.
走吧
Over here.
在这里
Huh. It's so deep.
好深啊
Be glad you didn't have to dig it.
应该感到庆幸你不用挖它
It's okay.
可以了
You're just gonna be in there for a second.
你就在里面呆一会儿
Just long enough for me to get
就给我足够
a picture of you looking like you're dead.
拍一张看起来你死了的照片的时间
Okay?
可以吗
Just get you ready.
让你准备好
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢你 警探
Thank me for what?
谢我什么
For believing me.
信任我
Why wouldn't I believe you?
我为什么不相信你呢
'Cause I work in a dump and...
因为我在污秽场所工作并且
I'm not exactly an upstanding citizen.
我也不是什么良好市民
Well... consider it fate.
把它看做命运吧
I need you to close your eyes, okay?
我需要你闭上眼睛 好吗
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Horrible.
好可怕
And perfect.
但很完美
Why don't you put the flashlight down, get everything ready.
你不如放下手电筒 准备好一切
Put this rope around your wrists,
把绳子系在你的手腕上
make it look like you're tied up.
看起来像是你被绑了
I'll lower you down into the ditch.
我把你放进这个沟里
Lay on your back and I'll take the picture.
躺下然后我来拍照片
Reagan!
Reagan
You called it, Reagan.
你说的对 Reagan
A setup every step of the way.
每一步都是陷阱
Like father like daughter.
有其父必有其女
Surprised you didn't try to kill me with a pool cue
很惊讶你没有想用台球杆杀我
like your old man did that college kid.
像你父亲杀那个大学生一样
When did you know?
你们什么时候知道的
When you said, "People who hurt other people should be stopped."
当你说 "伤害别人的人应该被制止"
Just like what you yelled at me
就像你在当年你老爸的审判中
at your old man's trial back in the day, you remember?
冲我喊的一样 你还记得吗
I was ten years old.
我那时才十岁
And you took my father away.
你带走了我的爸爸
No.
不是这样的
Your father dug his own grave.
你父亲那是自掘坟墓
Just like you did.
就像你一样
What's going on?
这是怎么了呢
Boss, I got to talk to you.
头儿 我必须要和你谈一下
Again? Not coptocop.
又来了 不是警♥察♥和警♥察♥之间
Woman-to-woman.
而是女人和女人之间
Look, my husband...
我的丈夫
he wants the world to think
他想让全世界都知道
he's just like his father.
他就和他父亲一样
C-Can you get to it?
你能直入主题吗
Jamie and I got in an argument the other night.
那晚Jamie和我吵了一架
He was pissed because some guy I know was texting me.
他很生气因为我认识的一个男的给我发了短♥信♥
And it wasn't the first time.
而且不是第一次给我发了
I tried to calm him down,
我试着让他冷静
and...
然后
he grabbed me by the throat.
他掐住我的喉咙
Whoa.
天啊
Jamie put his hands on you?
Jamie对你动手了
No, really, it wasn't his fault.
不 这不是他的错
I should have deleted the text.
我应该删掉那些短♥信♥的
I-I shouldn't...
我 我不应该...
Janko, no, you're not to blame.
Janko 不 这不能怪你
Please. I don't want to jam him up.
拜托 我不想给他添堵
We haven't even been married that long.
我们结婚的时间才这么短
That's all the more reason...
那你就更有理由...
I just...
我只是
I want to be the wife he needs me to be.
我想成为他想要的妻子的样子
Okay. Hey. No.
好了 嘿 不是这样的
Nothing that you do or anybody else does
不管你或者其他人做了什么
gives him the right to put his hands on you.
他都没有权利对你动手打你
Do you understand me?
你清楚我说的了吗
Jamie having a problem,
Jamie出了问题
that is not your fault, Janko.
这不是你的错 Janko
Take your own advice.
听听你自己的忠告吧
What?
什么
Your ex-husband, Steve.
你前夫 Steve
He wasn't a nice guy, was he?
他不是个好丈夫 对吗
You talked to your father-in-law?
你和你公公谈过了吗
No, but I hear Steve was abusive,
没有 但我听说Steve是个虐待狂
and I'm guessing he didn't leave that at work.
我猜这不只是说他在工作的时候
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道你在说什么
He was hitting you.
他一直家暴你
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表