Well, it's not often I get to have
我很少让我的宗教小队
my entire God squad in the same room
全员集♥合♥于一室
So...
那么
Officer Martin is number 11,
Martin警官是第11个
which means our ranks have had more suicides in the last year
这也就意味着去年警官自杀人数
than line-of-duty fatalities.
已经超过了殉职人数
Help me.
帮帮我
Look,
你们看
I think we should classify suicides
我认为我们应该将自杀归为
as line-of-duty fatalities.
因公殉职
No.
不
No, Frank, they're not.
不 Frank 这不一样
Then, what?
那算什么
Not even collateral damages, no.
甚至连间接伤害都不算 不算
Well, then help me understand.
那你帮我梳理下
And don't hold back.
不要有所隐瞒
You weren't asked up here to spare my feelings or blow smoke.
叫你们来这里不是来安慰或者糊弄我的
Well, the job can weigh on a man, that's natural,
这份工作会让人有压力 这是很正常的事
but to cause that man to take his own life,
但是这份工作能让他自杀
he's not in his right mind.
说明他精神上有问题
That's not the job's fault.
这不是工作的错
But the perquisites that used to alleviate the pressures
但是过去用来减轻工作压力的津贴
of the job have largely disappeared.
很大程度上来说已经没有了
The respect for the police was one of the perks.
对警♥察♥的尊重曾经也是津贴的一部分
Was. But an anti-cop culture has taken hold,
曾经是 但是反警♥察♥文化已经根深蒂固
and not just in our city.
不只我们这个城市是这样
There's a lot of hate directed at our cops.
很多人对警♥察♥怀恨在心
Hate is something I can't control, Imam.
恨是我不能控制的 Imam
But it's harder to hate up close.
但是当你越了解一个人你越难恨他
We need to keep working on schooling the public
我们必须持续宣传
about what our officers deal with on a daily basis.
我们警♥察♥的日常工作
And getting rid of the stigma for when they ask for help.
消除大众向我们寻求帮助的时候的耻辱感
Yeah, but you're asking guys to ask for help who see themselves
是的 不过你是要求那些认为自己在
as the guys who are doing the saving.
帮助别人的人寻求帮助
Then we reeducate them. This is all about outreach.
那么我们就重塑他们的观念 关键在于覆盖面
On a retail level.
需要到处宣扬
Well, that's hard to do with 35,000 cops.
但对于三万五千名警员来说很难做到
But with God's help, not impossible.
但是如果上帝能帮忙的话 不是不可能
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
I look forward to your recommendations.
我期待看到各位的建议
And if you need more resources, my door is open.
如果你需要更多的资源 欢迎随时来找我
You think you've got some kind of special privilege
你觉得你有某种特权
'cause I'm a Catholic?
因为我是天主教♥徒♥对吧
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
Rosemary Martin got to you.
Rosemary Martin让你很难过
Every time I lose an officer, it gets to me, Father.
每次我失去警员的时候 我都很难过 神父
People in pain say a lot of things they don't mean.
身处痛苦中的人会说很多言不由衷的话
Can't you do better than that, Walter?
你就不能说点儿更有用的吗 Walter
Frank, there were other complications in his life.
Frank 他生活中还有很多其他复杂的事情
Like what?
比如说
I'm not at liberty to say.
我没有权利说
Oh, so you want me to blame myself.
所以你是想让我怪我自己咯
You're gonna blame yourself,
你会怪你自己的
and you're gonna carry it around with you.
而且这种自责会伴随着你的
Don't get all holy on me, Walter.
别跟我胡扯了 Walter
There's nothing anyone could have done.
任何人都无能为力
And that's it?
就这样吗
You know the stress of this job better than anyone.
你比任何人都清楚这份工作的压力
The terrible stuff we see on a daily basis.
我们每天工作中都会看到可怕的东西
You add into that the anti-cop sentiment
你把这个归咎到反警♥察♥情绪和
and daily access to guns.
枪♥支♥的日常使用上
I refuse to believe it's impossible
我拒绝相信我们
to prevent another suicide.
没办法阻止其他自杀事件发生
We've prevented dozens of suicides.
我们已经阻止了很多自杀事件的发生
And one is still too many.
一起自杀事件都不行
Always will be.
一直如此
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I wanted to come by and see how you're doing,
我过来想看看你怎么样
and let you know that you're not alone.
而且想让你知道你不是一个人在战斗
And, you know, maybe,
可能
you thought of something that you didn't think of before.
你想到了一些你之前没想起的事儿
Like what?
比如说什么呢
Well, maybe you didn't see someone
可能当时你没看到有人
climbing out of that window.
从窗户那里爬出去了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Amanda, go sit in the car.
Amanda 去车里坐着
What do you think you're doing showing up here?
你来这里干嘛
We're both on the same team.
我们是同一条战线上的
My daughter's been through enough.
我女儿经受得够多的了
Don't come near her again.
别再靠近她
We checked every plate on the block?
街区的每个车牌照都检查了吗
Every one in a three-block radius.
三条街范围内的车牌照都检查了
TARU's going through security footage right now.
技术援助反应部门正在查看监控录像
What about Carlos's phone?
Carlos的手♥机♥呢
It last pinged in Washington Heights.
最后一次定位于华盛顿高地
Hey, Reagan. Yeah?
嘿 Reagan 什么事儿
We got video.
我们找到了一段录像
We got a plate?
看清车牌照了吗
Came back stolen. Put out an alarm,
是被窃车辆 发布警报
run it through license plate readers.
用车牌读取器查一下
You guys always make it a habit
你们总是在公开调查期间
of keeping secrets during active investigations?
秘密行动吗
Delgado asked us not to say anything
Delgado让我们什么都不要说
until he knew his kids were safe. Okay? Relax.
直到他知道他孩子是安全的 好吗 放松一点
And look how that turned out.
现在看看结果如何
Who told Delgado not to testify? I don't know.
谁告诉Delgado不要作证的呢 我不知道
Could have fooled me. You could have said
休想骗过我 你会说
Delgado told you his sons were in danger.
Delgado告诉你他儿子处于危险之中
He's about to testify against one of the biggest drug cartels in North America.
他将指证北美最大的贩毒集团之一
It didn't occur to you that his kids could be in danger?
你没想过他儿子可能处于危险之中吗
It didn't occur to you before they went after your wife.
在他们追杀你妻子之前你想过危险吗
Did it? Hey!
想过吗 嘿
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事儿啊
Guys, Patrol has the car.
各位 巡逻队发现了那辆车
Washington Heights.
在华盛顿高地
Corner of Riverside and 166th.
滨江大道和166号♥大街交界
Great. Let's go.
好的 我们走
The person that called it in around?
打电♥话♥的人在吗
Not a soul here when we rolled up.
我们来这里的时候一个人也没有
Anybody else in the vehicle?
车里有人吗
No. We called it in as soon as we got here.
没人 一接到电♥话♥我们就赶过来了
Is that blood?
那是血吗
Yeah.
是的
Get CSU down here forthwith.
让犯罪现场调查组赶紧到这里来
We got any bodies inside?
车里有人吗
No.
没有
Hello?
你好
Please,
求求你
help me.
帮帮我
Carlos? Where are you?
是Carlos吗 你在哪里啊
If my dad testifies,
他们说如果我爸爸指证了
they said they're gonna kill me.
他们就会杀了我
No, Carlos, nobody's gonna kill you, okay?
不会的 Carlos 没人会杀你的 知道吗
But you got to tell me where you are.
但是你得告诉我你在哪里
Do you have any idea where you are?
你知道你在哪里吗
Give Delgado the message.
把这个消息告诉Delgado
Hello?
喂
Ms. Reagan?
Reagan女士吗
Yes. What can I do for you?
我是 有什么可以帮您
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表