He knows where spare key.
他知道备用钥匙在哪儿
Okay. Here's what you're gonna do.
好的 我告诉你怎么做
You're gonna stay right where you are,
你要待在你现在的地方不动
and whatever you do, do not go home.
无论发生什么都不要回家
Okay? I'm gonna head over there
好吧 我要去那边
and see what the hell's going on.
看看到底发生了什么
Come on, Charles, open the door!
快点 Charles 开门吧
This is your last warning!
这是最后一次警告
You don't open it now, we're coming in!
如果你不立刻开门 我们就要进来了
Hit it.
撞开
Let's go! Go, go, go!
我们上 上 上 上
Take left! Move it! Let's go!
检查左边 动起来 我们上
Move! Move! Move! Bedroom clear!
上 上 上 卧室安全
Kitchen clear!
厨房♥安全
Clear!
都安全
What do you mean, "Clear"? Where the hell is he?
都安全是什么情况 他跑哪里去了
here's nobody here, Detective.
探员 没人在这里
Son of a bitch. He must be on the move.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 他肯定跑路了
Let's go! He's on the run!
快出发 他逃跑了
Go!
走
Surprise. Come on.
惊喜吧 起来
On your feet.
站起来
Too bad you didn't have a peephole camera
可惜这次你没有用猫眼摄像头
to record that, huh?
来记录自己被捕了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你这人是有什么毛病
Sometimes I'm out of the bounds.
有时候吧我有点出界
Let's go.
走吧
You're really gonna keep him?
你们真的要留下他吗
After we collared the purse snatcher,
我们抓住那个抢包小贼之后
Jamie looked at me and he said,
Jamie看着我说
"We are not getting rid of this dog."
我们是摆脱不了这条狗了
Yeah, I didn't say we were keeping him, either.
是 但我也没说我们要留着他
He means at our apartment.
他是说我们不会在我们公♥寓♥里养他
We are keeping him, but not...
我们会留下他 只不过
But he's gonna live here at the precinct.
他就住在警局里
Exactly. Which means
没错 这意味着
he's really all of our dog.
他就是我们大家的狗了
One hundred percent.
没错
Yeah, and that means everyone here
是的 也就是说每个人
is gonna be cleaning up after him.
都将负责收拾他的残局
Which means we should all get a vote
也意味着我们在给他取名一事上
on what his name is gonna be.
都有投票权
Oh, I hadn't even given thought
我都还没想好
about what his name was gonna be.
要给他取什么名字呢
We did.
我们想过了
You got to be kidding me.
这是在逗我吧
I love it. Oh, it's perfect.
我喜欢这个名字 太完美了
Hey. Hey, yeah.
小乖乖
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
真乖
My brother was a good person.
我哥哥是个好人
I believe that.
我相信你
You do?
真的吗
Well, I didn't know him.
我不认识他
I believe you believe that.
但我相信你相信他是个好人
He didn't deserve to die.
他不该死的
Let me tell you something I've learned
我从警几十年 让我跟你说点
in the couple of decades on the job-- and you're young,
经验之谈吧 你还年轻
but you're starting to see for yourself already.
但你已经懂得正视自己了
Life is hard.
生活不易
And it gets harder
而每当你做出错误的选择的时候
every time you make a bad choice.
生活会变得更加艰难
More bad choices you make, the more they stack up.
错的越多 生活的难度便越大
And let me tell you something,
我跟你说
your brother's stack was really high.
你哥哥曾犯下太多过错
And you might think it didn't have to end this way,
你也许觉得他的结局不该如此
but it was never gonna be a happy ending.
但他左右是不会有好下场的
He came out of the box that way.
他生来如此
Always in trouble.
总是麻烦不断
And you came out different.
你天性不同
But yet here you are, collared for vandalism,
但你还是坐在这里 因为破坏公物
graffiti, trespassing.
乱涂乱画 非法入侵而被捕
Am I in a lot of trouble?
我惹了很大♥麻♥烦吗
Well, that depends.
这要看情况了
Depends which stack you're gonna keep piling up.
这要看你希望走向哪一条人生道路
You have a new stack, which, I got to tell you,
你走错了一条路 要知道
is piling up pretty quick.
从善如登 从恶如崩
Or you can go back to your old pile,
或者你也能回到原路上
which is stacked really high.
你已经走得很远了
Good grades and great accomplishments.
好成绩和好成就
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I actually believe that you are.
我相信你知错了
So, what happens next?
接下来会发生什么
You go in the system.
你会被记录入犯罪系统
As a first-time offender with a good track record,
作为过去行为良好的初犯
you'll probably get off easy.
你这次不会被严惩
After that, it's up to you.
至于以后的路 就看你了
Thank you.
谢谢
You really want to thank me, you'll lose the word "Pig"
你要是真的想谢我 你就不该再用
from your vocabulary.
蠢猪警♥察♥这个词
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你们久等了
Everybody have what they need?
你们都拿到你们想要的了吗
If you mean liquids, yes.
如果你指的是水的话 是的
You are quick.
你反应很快嘛
He's quick.
他很机敏
The other day, when you said that everything
那天 你跟我说你说的每句话
you said was true, that was a lie.
都是真的 那是在骗我
Hey, any lies he tells come from me, and I didn't give him any.
他撒的谎都来自于我 但我从不曾对他撒过慌
Mr. Mayor, to my knowledge, everything I said is true.
市长先生 据我所知 我说的每句话都是真的
Less than 20% of housing inventory in the suburbs
你警♥察♥同仁在郊区的那些房♥子
where your cop pals live is considered mid-century modern.
只有不到两成被认为是中世纪现代风格
You took it literally and looked it up?
你照字面意义理解我的话 还真的去查了吗
I looked it up.
我去查了下
Yeah,
行吧
at his request.
那也是他让你去查的
Look, I, uh, am very sorry you felt misled.
我很抱歉你觉得被我误导了
I was only trying to make a point. Anything else?
我只是想阐述一个观点罢了 还有别的什么吗
Anything else what?
别的什么
Anything else you want to label me with lying about?
别的你想指责我在骗你的东西
No.
没了
Okay.
好的
I can find money for a thousand cops.
我只能拨出经费来多雇一千名警♥察♥
Even that's gonna cost me with a dozen other city agencies,
即便如此 我都要惹恼市里别的多家机构
especially the FDNY.
尤其是纽约市消防局
It's the best I can do.
我只能做到这一步了
Okay.
好的
Okay?
好的吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
You heard right, right?
你听见我说的了 是吧
A third of what you requested.
我只能给你你想要的数的三分之一
Any help will do. I appreciate it.
三分之一也很好 我很感激
That's it?
就这样吗
Uh, no threats to resign,
不威胁说要辞职
or to trash me in the Times?
或要在纽♥约♥时♥报♥上说我坏话吗
No.
不会的
So if I had said a thousand cops from the top,
所以即便一开始我就说我只能拨出
you would have been agreeable?
一千名警♥察♥的经费 你也会同意的
I might have been, but you didn't offer
也许吧 但一开始
one single cop from the top.
你一分钱都不肯给啊
Holy hell. Are you really this good?
天哪 你真是老奸巨猾
Is he?
不是吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表