剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
就不会痛了
So it doesn't...hurt.
下一个谁来
Okay. Who's next?
痛吗
Uh, does it hurt?
你要是怂就会痛哦
Uh, if you're a wimp.
那我来吧
Okay. Then I'll go.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
来吧
Let's do it. Okay.
你要告诉我你要什么
Well, first, you have to tell me what you want. Okay.
我可以弄小心心或者不太好看的小黄人
I can do a heart and a really janky Minion.
- 行 - 不许动我弟啊
Okay. Nobody's touching my brother.
- 那我要是想呢 - 不行 布里杰
And what if I want to be touched? Don't. Bridger.
而且啊 小跟班怎么能纹小黄人呢
And for the record, minions can't get Minions.
我又成小跟班了
Oh, okay. So I'm a minion now?
对的 我说是就是
Yeah, till I say otherwise. Okay.
车子后备箱
? Got some iced‐down six packs ?
放着冰冰的半打啤酒
? Sittin' in the back of my truck ?
一定会玩的开心
? Gonna be a good time ?
事情越发美好了
? Things are startin' to look up ?
随便吧
Whatever.
而且你纹身了老妈会弄死你的
Plus, Mom would kill you if you got a tattoo.
你喝酒老妈也会弄死你的
Yeah, and Mom would kill you if you were drinking beers.
- 我不管 - 放开点吧
Like I care. Have a little bit of fun.
走开啦
Back off.
我说过我继母多烦人了吗
Did I tell you how much my stepmom sucks?
是啊
Yeah.
我也差不多吧
We really are two peas in a pod.
许个愿扔掉吧
Here. Make a wish and throw it.
然后呢
Now what?
不知道啊
Oh, I don't know.
就感觉挺酷的
It just sounded cool.
没准会成真的
Like, maybe your wish will come true.
我希望这小镇会发生一些事
Well, I wish something would happen in this town.
我们开始 永不停歇
? ...we get started, yeah, we're never gonna stop ?
打破美好时光
? Break out the good times ?
我靠了
Holy crap.
快走啊
Guys, come on.
完了
Trippy.
我们得报♥警♥啊
Guys! Guys, we need to call the cops!
我打着呢 没信♥号♥♥啊
Uh, I'm trying. I don't have any service.
去看看他有没有事啊
Someone check if he's okay.
来帮帮我
Okay. Somebody help me.
我们走吧 赶紧的
Guys, let's get out of here, like, right now. Max: Wait, no, no, no.
不行 得救他
No. We have to help him!
有人来了 趴下啊
Somebody's coming! Get down!
他们会杀了你们的
Big Sam: They'll kill you.
拿上行李袋快走 赶快啊
Get the bags and get out. Now.
他们会杀人的
They'll kill you.
别碰啊
Don't touch them!
拿着 来不及了
Here. It's too late.
赶紧走 快啊
We need to go now! Come on!
等等啊 干嘛要拿包啊
Wait. Wait, guys! Why are we taking the bags?!
他让拿的啊
Bridger: Because he said so!
疯了吧
This is crazy!
不走更疯 赶快吧
Yeah, well, so is staying here. Let's go!
不
No!
你要走了吗
You hitting and quitting?
不
No. No, no.
没 不是我
It's not me. It's, um...
是斯通
...Stone.
嗯
Yeah.
他得去找几个小毒贩了
He's got to meet some minor players in the drug game.
不去的话 就要失败咯
You know, if he doesn't make it, I might lose that war.
这个啊
Well...
那还是不要了
we wouldn't that to happen, would we?
不过呢
But yeah, I‐I could...
也还能再撑一天
I could live to fight another day.
看你咯
It's up to you.
你真顽皮
You are bad.
确定吗
You sure?
不过跟你说啊
Just so you know...
一般我跟一个最近才中枪的女人在一起
...normally when I'm with a woman who's recently been shot,
只有第一晚才啪啪一次呢
we only have sex once on the first night.
谁说我是一般姑娘了
Who said that I was normal?
我们得在被发现之前离开啊
Guys, we got to get out of here before that guy finds us.
都冷静啊
Okay, okay. Everybody ‐‐ Everybody just chill.
麦克斯 刚刚有个人被打死了
Max, we just saw a guy get shot!
太扯淡了吧
That's seriously messed up!
喂
Guys.
你们看啊
Check this out.
天啊
Madison: Oh, my God.
我们得报♥警♥
We need to call the cops.
然后呢 怎么说
Yeah? And tell them what?
实话实说咯
The truth ‐‐ what we saw.
我们从事故现场拿走了毒品和钱啊
We just took drugs and money from an accident scene.
不 我同意麦克斯的 我们得想好
Yeah. No. I'm with Max. We need to think this through.
没什么可想的啊
There's nothing to think through!
那先放起来吧
Okay, okay, okay. Uh, we stash it first.
然后之后再琢磨怎么办
And then we can decide what to do later.
- 行吗 - 好 先走吧
Agreed? Y‐Yeah. That's fine. Let's just go.
麦迪森 开车
Madison, start the car.
找什么呢
What are we looking for?
不知道
I don't know.
本来想找林多尔的
I was gonna ask Lindor,
但他太不懂变通了
but he's really one for the rules, so...
是吗
He is?
而且话太多
And he talks too much.
他挺帅的
He is kind of cute.
不予评论
No comment.
后门开了
The back door's open.
窗户破了
And the window's broken.
走
Come on.
别 我觉得不好
No. I‐I don't think this is a good idea.
我们就看一眼
We're just gonna have a look. Just a look.
走吧
Come on.
还是上报吧
M‐Maybe we should call it in.
你知不知道
Hey, you do realize
我们要进去的是州警的房♥子啊
this is a state trooper's house we're entering.
我知道
Yeah, I'm aware.
我真不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
你去那边吧
You go that way.
杜威
Dewey.
杜威
Dewey.
- 你藏好了对吧 - 嗯 没事了
You hid the stuff, right? Yeah. We're good.
我妈都忘了这地方了 然后大块头又傻呵呵的
My mom probably forgot we even have a shed, and T‐Lock's an idiot, so...
要不我们还是下去吧
Maybe we should go back down there.
如果被警♥察♥找到了呢 石头或者是
What if the cops find something? The rocks or...
石头 蒙大拿漫山遍野都是石头 咋的了
Rocks? In Montana? Wow. Call the feds.
他们只会找到卡车
The only thing they're gonna find is the truck.
以及卡车里的尸体啊
And the dead bodies in the truck.
如果我们匿名举报呢
What if we call in an anonymous tip?
哪有匿名这一说
There's no such thing as anonymous, bro.
通话都被录音的
Those calls are recorded.
你知道我看很多纪实片的
You know I watch a lot of true crime.
那我们就自己去报♥警♥吧
Okay. Well, then we'll just tell them ourselves.
你本来不是想去报♥警♥的吗
You wanted to go to the cops in the first place, right?
那是之前啊
Yeah, but that was before.
- 我们看到有人被打死了啊 - 我知道啊
We just witnessed somebody getting shot. I know that!
- 我们在考虑和讨论呢 - 还有时间吗
We're thinking and discussing! You think we have time?
- 我们得想好啊 - 你要加装吗没看到吗
We have to think this through! You're gonna act like we didn't witness that?
我数了钱
I counted it.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表