剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
你要小心点 杜尔女士
You should be careful, Ms. Dewell.
他们在看呢
They are watching.
你 我 一切都看在眼里
You...me... everything.
你告诉他们你来这里的原因了吗
You tell them why you were here?
是的 跟踪罗纳德
Yeah. Following up on Ronald.
他们来这里之前我们简单搜索了一下
We did a little search before they got here.
- 我不能看那个 - 看看吧
I can't see that. Look at it.
许个愿然后把它扔了
Make a wish and throw it.
我希望这个镇上能发生点事
Well, I wish something would happen in this town.
我的天哪
Holy crap.
- 各位 我们离开这里 马上 - 不 我们必须帮他
Guys, let's get out of here, like, right now. No. We have to help him!
有人来了 快 趴下
Somebody's coming! Get down!
拿上包包快出去
Get the bags and get out.
- 他们会杀了你 - 拿上包包快走 快
They'll kill you. Get the bags and get out. Now.
各位 看这个
Guys. Check this out.
早上好 罗纳德
Good morning, Ronald.
我叫沃夫冈·莱加斯基
My name is Wolfgang Legarski.
你可以叫我沃夫 沃夫冈的简称
You can call me Wolf -- short for Wolfgang.
就像莫扎特 范海伦 布利策一样
As in Mozart, Van Halen, Blitzer.
里克跟你提过我吗
Did Rick ever tell you about me?
嗯
Yes.
他说你是个无能 堕落的嬉皮士
He said that you were a weak, degenerate hippie.
大嘴巴里克
Big Rick.
太可惜了
What a shame.
给了他那么多条件 却没什么成就
He was given so much, and yet, he achieved so little.
里克太马虎了 又没有能力
Rick was sloppy and incompetent.
他是我朋友
He was my friend.
我弟弟没什么朋友
My brother didn't have any friends.
他帮助过我 至少他想帮我
Well, he helped me, or he tried to,
但我有时候会控制不了自己的冲动
but my urges sometimes got the better of me.
不 罗纳德 他利用了你
No, Ronald, he used you.
瞧 我对我弟弟的能力
See, I have a unique perspective into
有我独到的见解
what my brother was capable of,
现在我生活的使命
and it is my mission in life now
就是要清除他释放到这个世上的所有邪恶
to undo all the evil that he unleashed on the world,
这就从你开始
and that starts with you.
我是来帮你的 罗纳德
I am here to help you, Ronald,
帮你掌控那些冲动
to master those urges.
斯卡尔莱特在哪儿
Where is Scarlet?
我现在就想见她
I want to see her now.
你现在还没获得见斯卡尔莱特的资格
Seeing Scarlet is a privilege that you have not yet earned.
先把话说清楚
Now, let's get something straight --
这里我才是老大
I am the alpha here,
就是说 除非我给予 否则你是一无所有
which means you will have nothing unless I give it to you.
我给你做了点吃的
Now, I have made you something to eat.
你现在肯定很饿吧 年轻人
I'll bet you you're a hungry young lad.
在吃早餐之前
Now, before you have breakfast,
你必须请求我的允许
I need you to ask permission.
等我离开这里 我一定会杀了你
When I get out of here, I'm going to kill you.
每个行为
For each action,
都会有对等却与之相反的对抗行为
there is an equal and opposite reaction.
这就是自然法则 罗纳德
These are the laws of nature, Ronald.
这是个警示
And that was a warning poke.
现在 把培根放下
Now, put the bacon down
请求允许
and ask permission.
坏狗狗
Bad dog.
没看到司机
No sign of the driver.
可能是哪个酒鬼撞了车逃跑了
Could be some drunk rolled it and ran off.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
酒鬼会把车辆识别代号♥刮花吗
A drunk who scratched off the VIN?
- 血迹 - 天哪
Blood. Hoo boy.
叫拖车把这个拖到车铺
Call a tow. Get this into the shop.
爸爸妈妈在上班吗
Mom and Dad at work?
嗯
Yeah.
没听到关于事故的什么新闻
There's nothing about the accident.
应该是好事吧
That's good, I think.
嗯
Yeah.
听着 我在想回到那里去
Listen, I was thinking about going back down there.
不不 不能那么做
No. No, don't do that.
不要轻举妄动 我们说好的 你忘了吗
We sit tight. That's the plan, remember?
我知道 麦迪逊 但是
I know, Madison. But --
但是什么
But what?
那个男人杀了人
That man killed someone.
万一他看见了我们
What if he saw us?
- 他没看见 布里杰 - 或者其他人看见了
He didn't, Bridger. Or anybody.
那里到处都是人
I mean, people camp up there.
不 没人看见我们
No. Nobody saw us.
拜托 尽量冷静点 好吗
So, please, just try to relax, okay?
哪怕这一次冷静一下呢
Be cool for once in your life.
好吧
Yeah.
嘿 慢着 你不是还在停职吗
Hey. Wait. Aren't you still suspended?
还有两天
It's up in two days.
等心理评估 然后我就没事了
Psych eval, and then I'm good to go.
哦 小心心理评估哦
Ooh, careful with those psych evals.
永远也不知道他们会问出什么来
You never know what they might find.
没什么我还不知道的
Nothing I don't already know about.
- 我们还要去吗 - 就等你准备好了
We still on? Ready when you are.
慢着慢着
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 我们要去哪儿 - 买♥♥枪
Where are we going? Gun shopping.
我喜欢格洛克手♥枪♥
Oh, I'm a Glock gal.
别被他们说服去买♥♥左轮手♥枪♥
Do not let them talk you into a wheel gun.
我已经有看上的了
I already got my eye on something.
嘿 你有空吗
Hey. You got a minute?
有啊
Yeah. Sure.
什么事
What's up?
关于杜威有发现吗
Anything on Dewey?
我要等到复职才能看那个文件
Oh, uh, I can't get a look at that file till I'm reinstated.
再说 当地调查员
Plus, local state investigators
在兜圈子 所以
are circling the wagon, so...
你还好吧
You okay?
不好
No.
他有一张凯的照片
He had a picture of Kai.
- 这都怪我 - 怎么回事
That's my fault. How so?
我追查罗纳德 让自己的儿子成了目标
By chasing Ronald, I made my own son a target.
凯西 你不能这么想
Cassie, you can't think like that.
假设杜威跟罗纳德合作
Assuming Dewey was working with Ronald,
这是最有可能的
it's the most likely thing.
我不相信
I don't accept that.
这事远不止他们两人
This is way bigger than them.
这还是改变不了照片的事
It doesn't change what the photo means.
你知道的
You know that.
听着 我们必须谨慎行事
Look, we have to proceed carefully.
我建议我们回过头
Now, I say we circle back.
重新开始 深入调查莱加斯基
We start again. We dig into Legarski --
我不行
I can't.
我必须保护我的家人
I have to protect my family.
好吧
Okay.
你继续 如果有什么实际证据
You keep at it, and if you have anything real,
告诉我 但是我不能
let me know, but I can't...
好
Right.
道路封锁了
Road's closed.
你在跟踪我
You following me?
不 我去上班呢 在墓地有个活儿
No, I'm on my way to work. I got a graveyard shift.
这是怎么回事
What's this?
卡车开出路外了
Truck went off the road.
对一起交通事故来说 有点小题大做了
Seems like a lot of fuss for a -- an accident.
快点告诉我 是醉驾司机吗
Come on. What do you got, a drunk driver?
应该不是
I don't think so.
发现了血迹 没有尸体
I got blood, no bodies.
你知道你惹上什么了吗
You know what you got?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表