剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
重生
Rebirth.
崭新的你
A new you.
我对我的现状很满意
I'm fine the way I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
不
No, you're not.
你只是还不知道
You just don't know it yet.
这么多年我们给这片果园带来
We've given life to many creatures on this ranch
太多的生物了
over the years,
从我们手里也夺走了很多生命
and many lives have been taken from us.
没有痛苦
Painlessly.
大多数是自然死亡
Naturally, mostly.
你的语气好失望啊
You sound so crestfallen.
我们不是来玩把戏的
We're not here for games and giggles.
我是想帮你
I am trying to help you.
你提及你的母亲 有趣
Interesting you mentioned your mother.
我母亲
My mother --
她很独特
she was a doozy.
不过她很爱里克
She did love Rick, though.
在她眼里里克什么都是对的
He could do no wrong in her eyes.
你妈妈爱你吗
Yours -- was she loving?
她相信我很有潜力
She believed I had potential.
继续
Go on.
可是我秉性不足
But I fell short.
没达到那个潜力
I didn't achieve that potential.
我知道那个感觉
I know the feeling.
她肯定会给我那种表情 我知道的
She would give me this look, and I could see it --
失望的表情
the disappointment.
你知道为什么你不能达到期望吗
Do you know why you didn't live up to your potential?
大概是我的冲动吧
My urges, I guess.
我来猜猜 没有监控
Let me guess -- no security cameras?
这里没多少犯罪活动
Don't get much crime out here.
他可能知道每位顾客的姓名
Guy probably knew all his customers by name.
不知道这个国家是怎么了
Don't know what this county's coming to.
以前见人会脱礼貌 给女性开门
Used to be hats off inside, open doors for a lady,
说请和谢谢
please and thank you.
现在都乱成一团
Now it's just all gone in the crapper.
这个我们后面再聊吧
How about we save that discussion for later?
我感觉到一种趋势
I'm sensing a trend here.
这说得过去 因为我妈妈说
Which makes sense, 'cause my mom called it
- 这叫碎嘴子 但是 - 你要想闲谈
the yickety-yacks, but -- I-If you mean minimal chatter
先做好工作吧 这样才好 队长
and focus on the job, that would be correct, Deputy.
明白了长官
Noted, ma'am.
别叫我长官
No "ma'am" either.
不知道怎么称呼你
I don't know what to call you.
- 叫霍伊特吧 - 直呼女士的姓氏
How about Hoyt? It's against my upbringing
有点违背我的做事原则
to call a lady by her last name,
不过为了你 例外一次
but for you, I will make an exception,
- 霍伊特 - 谢谢
Hoyt. Thank you.
有发现吗
Any luck?
建筑工地离大路有一英里
Construction site about a mile up the road.
我们昨晚见到了现场经理
We met the site manager last night.
- 问到名字了吗 - 没 不过我在镇上见过她
Did you get a name? No, but I met her in town.
她说他是新来的
She says she's new.
你怎么想
What are you thinking?
我觉得太巧合了
I don't like the coincidence.
我也是
Yeah, me either.
我们查了施工地 没发现
We searched the site. Nothing turned up.
好吧 如果汤娅步行
Okay, well, if Tonya was on foot,
网格搜索时警犬会闻到气味的
the dogs will pick something up on the grid search.
看看她从哪里来的
Figure out where she came from.
我们从那里开始
We'll start there.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
私下
Privately?
怎么了
What's up?
我觉得你得跟特拉维斯谈谈
I think you need to talk to Travis.
如果他知道毒贩集团♥派♥了谁来
If he's got any information on who the cartel sent,
也许你能从他嘴里问出来
maybe you could get it out of him?
我只想保持适当距离
I'm just trying to keep proper professional boundaries.
那么怎么样了呢
Oh. How -- How is that working out for you?
还行
Ugh. Fine.
行吧 如果他不理我 那就不理了
Fine, but if he shuts me down, he shuts me down.
嗯
Yeah.
天哪
Jeez.
怎么了
What's up?
怎么回事
What's going on?
汤娅还没找到
Tonya's still missing.
是吗
Yeah?
我告诉过你 如果被毒贩集团的
And I-I told you -- if someone from the cartel
找到她 她就不是失踪了 珍 她就死了
got her, she's not missing, Jen, she's dead.
这个帮派是温哥华的
This faction is from Vancouver, okay?
布拉的人接管了组织
And the Bhullars that took over the entire operation,
他们甚至把墨西哥人赶出了管理层
they even kicked the Mexicans out of management.
他们心思缜密 心狠手辣
They're thorough, and they are ruthless.
我们知道汤娅从抓她的人手里逃脱了
Look, we know that Tonya escaped from whoever took her,
至少暂时逃脱
at least for a little bit, right?
有可能她还活着
There's a chance that she could still be alive.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me? Hmm?
我可能知道可以问谁
I might know somebody I can ask.
好吧 他
Okay? He's a, um --
是个本地人 叫迪特利奇 其实负责一切
He's a local named Dietrich. Runs everything, actually.
- 我听说过他 - 看看能问出什么
I've heard of him. I'll see what I can do,
不过珍妮 如果情况不妙
but, Jenny, if this goes sideways,
我现在就告诉你 我不会管的
I'm telling you right now, I'm bailing.
我只要求你这么多
That's all I'm asking.
你不止要求这么多
That is not all you're asking.
不是 我没那个意思
It's not -- That's not all I'm asking.
那不是犁头的卡车吗
Isn't that Stone's truck?
嗯 应该是
Oh, yeah. I think so.
他住在这儿吗
This where he stay at?
嗯
Yeah.
你按我说的查过他了吗
You check him out like I asked?
对 我在德州的朋友说他没问题
Yeah, my friend in Texas said he's solid.
是
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
你确定是那个想要袭击我们的人吗
You sure it was the same guy who tried to jump us?
一样的货车 就是他
Same van. It was him.
好 我们 得非常小心
Okay, we, like, need to be super careful.
给 我给你准备了个礼物
Oh, here, I got you a present.
好 来看看
Oh. Okay, check it out --
他朝你冲过来 你就扎
when he comes at you, you just stab
然后划 天呐
and then swipe. Oh, God.
对 很厉害 是不是
Yeah. Badass, huh?
对 希望
Yeah. Um, let's hope
不用走到那一步
it doesn't come to that. Yeah.
如果我们走运的话 他只是一个变♥态♥连环杀手
Well, if we're lucky, he's just a rando creeper serial killer
不是想要找毒品和钱的人
and not somebody looking for the drugs or the money.
我们要告诉麦迪森和布里杰吗
Are we gonna tell Madison and Bridger?
会
Yeah.
会 我们会的 先把这件事昨晚
Yeah, we will. Let's just get this done first.
所以 这是 你的跟班吗 哈珀
So, is this, like, your little sidekick now, Harp?
你看起来跟吃了一只蓝精灵一样
Looks like you just ate a Smurf.
所以呢
Yeah? And?
好 我们能把这件事处理完吗
Okay, can we just get this over with?
没问题 当然 让我看看你的货
Sure. Yeah. Show me what you got.
你是从哪弄到的
Where did you get this?
还记得我跟你怎么说问问题的吗
Remember what I said about questions?
不记得了
Not really.
哥们 你到底做不做交易
Hey, dude, you wanna do this or not?
做 不如我把这个拿回去
Yeah. Uh, why don't I just take this,
然后我再把
and I'll get back to you with some numbers or --
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表