剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
你请我吃饭是有原因的
You asked me to dinner for a reason.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
我需要你教我怎么追凯西
I need your advice on how to get through to Cassie.
里克·勒加斯基的双胞胎兄弟是个训狗师
Rick Legarski's twin is a dog trainer?
沃尔夫是个神棍
Wolf is some kind of guru.
罗纳德没有进步
Ronald has shown no improvement.
那就换个方法
Then change what you're doing.
罗纳德 罗纳德 罗纳德
Ronald, Ronald, Ronald.
我是来帮你的
I am here to help you.
你能帮我丢掉毒品吗
Can you help me dump the drugs?
我有更好的办法 卖♥♥了它们
I have a better idea -- we sell them.
上周 麦克斯说她看到这个怪人在小货车里
Last week, Max said she saw this creepy dude in a van.
继续走 我看见你了
Keep walking. I saw you!
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
嗨 托尼亚
Hi, Tonya.
求你不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me!
我没拿你的钱 求你
I didn't take your money. Please.
是山姆 现在你要负责
Sam did, and now you're responsible.
记得那天进来的那个孩子吗
Remember that kid that came in the other day,
想报案的
wanting to report a crime?
他不会是
He didn't happen to
- 参与什么事儿了吧 - 布里奇·莱恩
sign in or anything, did he? Bridger Ryan.
救命
Help me!
我被劫持绑♥架♥了
I-I've been kidnapped and abducted!
快点来 不要
Please hurry! Please! No!
我想汤娅是在这片区域被劫持的
I figured Tonya was being held in the area.
在路上我看到一个建筑拖车
I saw a construction trailer on the way.
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
你可以的
You can do this.
看见了吗
You see that?
里面有人
Somebody's in there.
去看看
Let's have a look.
别开枪
Don't shoot, please!
抱歉 我们以为你是别人呢
Sorry, we thought you might be somebody else.
你 把我吓个半死
You -- You scared me half to death.
慢着
Wait.
越橘派 在晚餐上见过对吧
Huckleberry pie. The diner, right?
对啊 吃那个派
Right. Yeah, that pie
是我那天最开心的事
was my favorite part of the day.
你们拿枪干什么
So, what's with the guns?
我是凯西·杜威 这是我同事
Well, I-I'm Cassie Dewell. This is my associate,
杰芮·肯尼迪
Jerrie Kennedy.
大路尽头那个小饭馆出事了
There was an incident at a diner down the road.
店主被杀 我们认为嫌犯
The owner was murdered. We believe the suspect's
带着一位失踪女士逃跑了
still at large with a missing woman.
这么说你们俩是警♥察♥
Oh, no. So you two are cops?
私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Private investigators.
我们在搜索这片区域
We've been searching the area.
这里没几条路
There aren't many roads.
我们看见灯光 和你的车
We saw the lights and then your car.
完全理解
I totally understand.
那么 你在这里干什么
So, what are you doing out here?
挖掘 大部分是在那边
Well, uh, digging mostly -- digging over there, mostly.
对 要挖个游泳池
Um, yeah, it's gonna be a pool.
嗯 许可证真难办
Yeah. It's -- Permits are a mess.
公♥司♥叫我飞过来处理这事
Company flew me in to make sense of it.
可能今晚忙忘记时间了
Probably lost track of time tonight.
那么
So...
介意我们四周看看吗
Do you mind if we just take a look around quick?
没问题 不过除了泥土没什么可看的
Sure. Not much to see but dirt so far.
有什么发现
Anything?
没 什么都没
Nope. Nothing, like you said.
那就好了
That's a relief.
有问题吗
Is something wrong?
我们能不能看看拖车
Mind if we take a look in the trailer?
乱七八糟的 都在加班
Well, it's a mess. Like I said, all-nighter.
- 我们只想确定一下 - 要是有杀人犯在里面
Yeah, we just want to be sure. Well, I'd probably know
我肯定会知道的
if there was a murderer in there.
我很细心的
I am thorough like that.
不过 你们请便吧
But go ahead. Be my guest.
随便看
Go ahead.
早说了乱七八糟的
Told you it was a mess.
还有其它什么事吗
Can I help you guys with anything else?
没 没事了
Nope. We're good.
只是确认一下
Just wanted to make sure.
谢了
Thanks.
也许你不该一个人在外面
Maybe you shouldn't be out here alone.
嗯 我想你们也是
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
- 她们走了 - 暂时
They gone? For now.
- 她没死 - 看着像死了
She's not dead. She looks dead.
- 她咬我 - 真的吗
She bit me. You sure?
我应该没用致命的力道
I applied non-lethal force. I think.
大概还是确定
You think or you know?
你可以扯一早上
You can pull on that all morning,
扯不下来的
but it's not gonna come off.
这是啥
What the hell is this?
是
It's an . Uh...
一种特殊的项圈
a special choke collar.
不听话就会变紧
Step out of line, it'll tighten.
你睡着的时候我给你戴的
And I put it on while you were asleep.
取下来
Take it off.
只有你能取下来
Only you can take it off.
当然不是说手动取了
Uh, not physically, of course,
而是要取决于你建立的信任
but based on the pyramid of trust you build.
你管这叫信任
You call this trust?
我要是你的话就会小心点
I would be careful with that if I were you.
这是个敏感装置
It's a sensitive contraption.
就算是我耐心也有限度
Even I have limits to my patience.
别再威胁我
Stop threatening me.
威胁带着意图
Threats give intention.
这个
This here --
这是个承诺
This is a promise.
这是最后一次机会了 罗纳德
This is the last gasp, Ronald...
对我们来说
...for both of us.
求你 取下来
Please. Take it off.
我需要你成功
I need you to succeed.
来吧
Come on.
我们走走
Let's take a walk.
我费了很大的劲去救你 罗纳德
I went to great lengths to save you, Ronald.
你和我兄弟为之卖♥♥命的人
The people you and my brother work for,
他们可不满让你住在树林里
they weren't content to have you just live out in the woods,
相信你躲过了他们
believing you'd evaded them.
我没打算让他们发现我
I didn't plan on letting them find me.
他们知道你去了哪儿
They knew where you were.
可是我来了
But then I stepped in.
为你的性命做了交易
I made a deal for your life.
不管是买♥♥卖♥♥ 没什么比一个人的名声
There is nothing, bought or sold, more valuable
更重要的了
than a man's good name.
勒加斯基的大名被玷污了
The Legarski name was tarnished.
我兄弟利用你玷污了这个名字
And just as my brother used you as a tool to defile it,
很快我要用你
so too I will use you
来恢复勒加斯基的名声
as a tool to restore it.
我母亲是天主教♥徒♥
Well, my mother was a Catholic.
她教会了我忏悔的概念
She taught me about the concept of repentance.
那么我念念经
So, I can say some Hail Marys and a Rosary,
能不能别玩这些无聊的把戏
and we can be done with these foolish games?
比起你跪下来祈祷
I'm after something deeper
我追求的是更深层次的东西
than a few rote prayers muttered on your knees.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表