剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
和你们合作
Working with you two
可能会给我今天增加点刺♥激♥
might add some excitement to my day.
我觉得我们暂时不需要帮手
I think we're good for now.
你们知道你去哪找我
Well, you know where to find me.
你怎么会找到那个地方的
How is it you saw the wreck?
那地方挺偏的
It's pretty far off the road.
我经常开车经过那边
I drive that route all the time.
看到打滑的胎印 就去看了看
I saw the skid marks. Thought I'd check it out.
你找到卡车的时候
And when you got down to the truck,
看到什么别的情况没有
did you see anything else?
没有 为什么这么问
No. Why?
因为有人下到残骸处移了尸体
'Cause someone got to the wreck and moved those bodies.
不是我 如果你想问的是这个的话
Well, it wasn't me, if that's what you're asking.
不 不会 我们只是想弄清♥真♥♥相♥
No, not at all. We're just trying to figure things out.
那是什么
What's that?
我在现场找到的
I found it near the scene.
看上去像是孩子们会做的事
Looks like something a kid would do.
你到场的时候看到没有
You see it when you arrived?
我说了 我什么都没看到
Like I said, I didn't see anything.
知道了 谢谢你 副警长
Got it. Thanks, Deputy.
顺带说一句 罗纳德·坡格曼是什么情况
By the way, whatever happened with Ronald Pergman?
他还逍遥法外吗
He still out there?
希望这个案子不会耽误你们
I just hope working stuff like this isn't keeping you
追捕那个禽兽
from chasing that monster.
特拉维斯想要见我
Oh, Travis wants to meet with me.
特拉维斯 别闹
Oh, Travis. Stop.
我得回办公室看看
I got to check on things at the office.
有消息通个气 - 好 没问题
We keep each other posted? Yeah. Always.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救救我 求求你
Help me! Please!
来人啊 求求你
Somebody, please!
他要杀我
He's gonna kill me! Please!
别激动 亲爱的 谁在追你
Take it easy, darlin'. Is somebody after you?
我给布莱恩打了电♥话♥ 他们觉得是死胡同
I've already called Brian, and they think that's a dead end,
我拿不准该怎么做
so I'm not really sure what you want to do.
租约 你希望我查查看租约还在吗
The lease, do you want me to check and see if the lease is in there?
大概吧
I guess.
杰瑞 你是要养狗了吗
Jerrie, you getting a dog, or what?
不 那是
Uh, n-no, it's, um...
我在做调查
I was just doing some research.
没关系
It's okay.
杜威霍伊特事务所 这里是丹尼斯
Dewell and Hoyt. Denise here.
求求你 救救我 我被绑♥架♥劫持了
Please, help me! I-I've been kidnapped and abducted!
我叫汤娅·沃里斯 我在一个餐馆里
My name is Tonya Wallis. I'm in a restaurant.
附近没别的建筑
There's nothing else around.
应该在县界附近
I think it's near the county line, I think.
好 亲爱的 好 亲爱的 慢点说
Okay, honey. Okay, honey. Slow down.
汤娅 这里是凯西 怎么回事
Tonya, this is Cassie. What's going on?
求求你 他要杀了我
Please, he's gonna kill me!
天呐 求求你 他来了
Oh, my God, please! He's here!
不 求求你们快点 求求你
No, please hurry! Please!
不
No!
我想我知道她说的地方
I think I know where she's talking about.
到了地方给我们发短♥信♥ 带上枪 - 好
Text us when you get that location. Grab your gun. Okay.
不
No!
他要杀了我 求求你 他要杀了我
He's gonna kill me. Please, he's gonna kill me.
球球你 他要杀了我
Please, he's gonna kill me.
求求你 你得
Please, you have to --
他要杀了我 他要杀了我
He's gonna kill me! He's gonna kill me!
你不该打电♥话♥的
You shouldn't have done that.
天呐 出什么事了
Jesus, what happened?
不 没什么 请进
No, it's nothing. Come on.
这是行业风险 没什么的
It's just hazards of the job, that's all.
你说你又线索
You said you've got something?
对 据说贩毒集团♥派♥来了个清道夫
Yeah. Word is the cartel sent a cleaner down.
你知道他们派的是谁吗
You know who they sent?
不知道
No.
如果 如果我知道了汤娅的位置
If -- If I find a location on Tonya,
我会 我会告诉你的
okay, I will -- I will do what I can.
但是不做保证
Hey, but no promises.
停下 我认得那个眼神
Stop. I know that look.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你需要当心点
You need to be more careful.
我知道
I know.
过来
Come here.
不 不 不 别接 拜托 别接
No, no, no. Ignore that. Come on. Ignore it.
不行 别闹 是凯西打来的
I can't. Stop. It's Cassie.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我马上到
I'll be right there.
你还好吗
You okay?
一会儿打给你
I'll call you later.
罗纳德 罗纳德 罗纳德 罗纳德 罗纳德 罗纳德
Ronald, Ronald, Ronald, Ronald, Ronald, Ronald,
罗纳德 罗纳德 罗纳德
Ronald, Ronald, Ronald.
有时候你就是得让狗撒撒欢
Sometimes you just have to let a dog run.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我告诉你我想要什么
I told you what I wanted.
我给了你明确的指示
I gave you specific instructions,
你做了什么
and what did you do?
你想要拉拢斯嘉丽
You tried to pervert Scarlet to your cause.
斯嘉丽是我女朋友
Scarlet is my girlfriend!
她告诉你会发生什么了吗
And what did she tell you would happen?
她说我会回来
She said I'd go back.
你会回来
And you will go back.
但是首先 我要给你你想要的东西
But first, I'm gonna give you what you wanted.
我想要离开这
I want to get out of here.
不 不
No. No.
你想要明确的规矩
You wanted clear boundaries.
怎么 你小时候不规矩
What, you misbehave as a child
被你妈咪打屁♥股♥了吗 是这回事吗
and your mommy gave you a spanking, is that it?
别把我妈扯进来
Leave my mother out of this.
我把你当朋友对待
I showed you the face of a friend!
但是你却要像小孩儿一样任性
But you behaved like a little boy...
所以我要像
...so I'm gonna give you
对待小孩那样
what a little boy gets.
让你睡觉
A nap.
汤娅
Tonya?
汤娅
Tonya.
汤娅
Tonya!
别激动 是我
Easy. Just me.
我要在找找
I'm gonna keep checking.
好了 我们可以走了吗 - 是 我们可以走了
Okay. Are we good to go? Uh, yeah, we're good to go.
我们把包带我家去然后在和迪伦达成交易之前
So we'll take the bags to my place and then we'll keep them there
就放在那
until we make the deal with Dylan.
你确定他卖♥♥得掉吗
Um, are you sure he can sell them?
我们走着瞧
I guess we'll see.
你还好吗
You okay?
哈珀 你
Harp, do you...
你知道 你是喜欢我
You know, do you like me,
还是因为钱才跟我走得近
or is it more about the money for you?
我是在乎钱的事
I mean, I do care about the money...
但是我也在乎你
...but I care about you, too.
人称他为快♥感♥医生
* He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood
人称他为快♥感♥医生
* He's the one that makes ya feel alright
是T洛克
It's T-Lock!
你不是说他走了吗
I thought you said he was gone!
是 我以为他走了
Yeah, I thought he was!
警♥察♥总是漫不经心
* Cops on the corner always ignore
麦克斯 是你吗
Max, is that you? Yo!
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表