剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
给 许个愿扔掉吧
Here. Make a wish and throw it.
看起来像孩子们会做的事
Looks like something a kid would do.
把包放下 否则你就没命了
Drop the bag, or you die!
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?!
快跑
Run!
如果这起谋杀案和贩毒集团有关
If this murder's connected to the cartel,
那就比我们想象的要严重很多
this is much bigger than we thought.
我觉得这和迪特里希有关
I think this has something to do with Dietrich.
土地测量员说 在一个偏远的小屋外看到一个
Land surveyor said he saw a man
符合罗纳德描述的人
matching Ronald's description outside a remote cabin.
还说他和一个女人站在一起 听起来很像斯嘉丽
He was standing with a woman who sounds a lot like Scarlet.
巧克力块
你和罗纳德的夫妻会面怎么样
And how was your conjugal visit with Ronald?
他还是坚持要逃走
H-He's still set on escaping.
那是…
Is that... ?
迪特里希
Dietrich.
Oh! Ahh!
她们在监视你
They were spying on you.
-离她远点 -你们不该这么做
- Get off of her! - Not a good idea, doll.
你们为什么跟踪我
So why were you following me?
因为她们是警♥察♥
Because they're cops.
老天 真是有意思
Hoo, boy. This is interesting.
把枪放下 我们马上走人
Just drop the gun and we'll go.
你们为什么跟踪我
Why were you following me?
我们只是闺蜜聚会
We were just having a little girls' night.
我们各走各的 就怪酒精吧
Let's just all walk away, blame it on the alcohol.
快 这样谁都不会有事
Come on. Nobody's gonna get hurt.
瞧见没 也没多难嘛
See? Wasn't so hard.
你们两位女士继续去玩吧
Now you ladies go and have a nice night.
快走 你们听到他的话了
Go! You heard him.
谢谢借枪给我
Thanks for letting me borrow it.
干吗放她们走
What the hell was that?
她们在跟踪我们
They were following us!
有摄像头 蠢货
Security cameras, dumbass.
你想弄死警♥察♥
You want to execute a cop,
这里不是合适的地方
this ain't the place to do it.
《天空市凶案》
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
-昨晚怎么样 -别问了 相信我
- How was last night? - Don't ask. Trust me.
好吧 听起来不像是龙舌兰喝过头了
Okay. Doesn't sound like too much tequila.
-出什么事了吗 -这是什么
- Something happen? - What's this?
-应该是你那个保姆的
Oh, your babysitter's, I think.
我在沙发靠垫中间发现的
Found it in between the couch cushions.
我了解这个表情
I know that look.
-我得走了 爸 -嘿
- I gotta go, Dad. - Hey.
我们晚点会见面 对吧
I'll be seeing you later, right?
我之前说过想给你看一样东西
Told you I want to show you something.
好 没问题
Yeah, for sure.
嘿
Hey.
你救了我们 我就是…我想跟你说句谢谢
You saved us, and I just... I wanted to say thanks.
你们一开始就不该掺和进去
You shouldn't have been there in the first place.
你为什么帮我们
Why are you helping us?
这是我的事
That's my business.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们肯定会继续找你们
They're not gonna stop looking for you.
我知道
I know.
-嘿 麦克斯
Hey, Max.
-凯西 嗨
Cassie, hi.
什么事
Um, what's up?
抱歉贸然来访
Yeah, sorry just to show up unannounced,
但你落东西在我家了
but you left something at my house.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
我一直在到处找
I have been looking for these everywhere.
你帮了我大忙
You're a life-saver.
这个幸运符哪来的 很酷
Where'd you get this charm? It's really cool.
就是在学校里形成的一种风气
It's just this thing someone started at school.
我们很多人都有
Yeah, a lot of us have them.
这表明我是单身
It just... means that I'm single.
-好 -我知道很傻
- Okay. - Yeah. Dumb, I know.
-给你 -谢谢
Here you go.
有客人吗
Do we have a guest?
凯西 这是我妈妈的男友特雷西
Um, Cassie, this is my mom's boyfriend, Tracy.
特雷西 这是我当保姆的主家 凯西·杜威尔
Tracy, this is the woman I babysit for, Cassie Dewell.
叫我特洛克就好
It's T-Lock.
凯西 你要进来吗
You want to come in, Cassie?
我刚打算做冰沙
I was just about to make a smoothie.
我得赶紧走了
I actually gotta run.
我要跟几个朋友见面
I'm meeting up with some friends.
非常感谢你把钥匙给我送回来 凯西
Thank you so much for bringing me my keys back, Cassie.
-感激不尽 -不客气
- Really appreciate it. - Of course.
你确定不要进来喝杯冰沙吗
Are you sure you don't want to come inside for a smoothie?
-改天吧 -好
- I'll rain check. - All right.
-祝你今天愉快 -你也是
- Well, you have a nice day. - You, too.
你说找不到是什么意思
What do you mean you can't find it?
我不知道 我一直都放在床边的小盘子里
I don't know. I always keep it in this little dish by my bed,
但现在那里没有
but it's not there.
-可能在你房♥间的其他地方
It could just be in your room somewhere.
-对 完全有可能
Yeah, totally.
我还没好好找
I mean, I haven't looked hard for it yet.
最近要想的事太多了
I've had a lot on my mind.
你是掉在哈维家了吗
Did you drop it at Harvey's house?
有可能
Maybe.
因为凯西看它的眼神…
Because the way Cassie was looking at it, I mean...
她肯定知道
she knows.
她肯定知道什么
She knows something about it.
麦克斯 你之前说凯西人很好 对吧
Max, you said Cassie was cool, right?
或许她能帮我们
Maybe she could help us.
太迟了
We're too late for that.
现在只能靠自己
We're alone in this.
那我们会想出办法
Then we will figure it out.
我们一起
Together.
沃尔夫·莱加尔斯基
我知道怎样对你的动物最好
Hmm.
我感觉像是在看一个鬼魂
Like looking at a ghost.
-好诡异 -嗯
- It's creepy. - Mm.
也不知道他是否知道里克的事
I wonder if he knew about Rick.
你和杰丽有相似的想法
You and Jerrie, thinking alike.
她走之前查到了他的地址
She got his address before she left.
我今天早上还跟她说过话 她就没提这件事
Oh, I just spoke with her this morning. She didn't mention this.
好吧 或许她有其他心事
Yeah, well, she probably has other things on her mind.
我要给她寄一个关爱包裹
You know, I'm gonna send her a care package.
我发誓 如果又是有人打来
I swear, if this is another call
说我车子的保修期过了 我肯定会大发…
about my car warranty expiring, I'm gonna lose my...
杜威尔和霍伊特 我是丹尼斯
Dewell and Hoyt, this is Denise.
-烧水壶又坏了 -真是好极了
- The boiler's acting up again. - Great.
对 我接手杰丽的办公桌
Yeah, uh, taking over Jerrie's desk.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
我能用上你
I could use you.
我去办公室拿点东西
I'm gonna get something from my office
然后我们一起吃午饭
and we can get lunch.
好啊 我喜欢吃午饭 也喜欢被用上
Sure, I'd like to grab lunch and... be used.
你没事吧
You okay?
除了强烈的宿醉之外 一切都好
Other than a raging hangover, I'm fine.
昨晚还真是有意思
So last night was interesting.
那我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
你做得够多了
You did plenty.
拿枪指着凯西的脑袋
Had your gun pointed at Cassie's head.
还告诉迪特里希我是警♥察♥
- Mm. - Told Dietrich I was a cop.
如果让迪特里希发现我的身份
Mm-hmm. It could have gone a lot worse, too,
后果会更严重
if Dietrich found out about me.
我只是不希望你出事
I just don't want to see anything happen to you.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表