剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
珍妮 如果你继续找他们的麻烦 他们会杀了你
Jenny, if you keep going after them, they're gonna kill you.
我们需要收拾你的烂摊子
We need to tidy your mess. Scarlet.
斯嘉丽 她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
不要
No! No!
我在调查斯嘉丽和菲比的行踪
I have feelers out for Scarlet and Phoebe.
我想着她们总会露面
Figure they have to resurface at some point.
对 肯定的 有消息通知我
Yeah, definitely. Keep me posted.
据我所知 凡事依然是爸爸说了算
Last I checked, Dad still calls the shots.
-你可以当面跟他对质 -不
- Could confront him. - No.
你说得对 光是靠聊已经不顶事了
You're right. We're way past talking.
爸爸上年纪了 他在做出令人♥质♥疑的选择
Dad's getting old... he's making questionable choices.
-你想逼爸爸下台吗 -我们有别的选择吗
- You want to force Dad out? - Do we have a choice?
那得由我去做了
It's gonna have to come from me.
我只需要你告诉我 布拉贩毒集团的当家人是谁
I just need you to tell me who runs the Bhullar Cartel.
原来艾莉西亚是律师
Turns out Alicia is a lawyer,
她在突击检查后拜访了一下警长
and she paid the sheriff a little visit after that raid.
她很有可能最后会一命呜呼
More than likely she's gonna end up dead
就像西雅图那个女服务生
like the, uh, waitress in Seattle.
这是你第二次提到她
That's the second time you've mentioned her.
你想跟我说什么吗
Do you wanna tell me something?
嘿 我能帮什么忙吗 朋友
Hey, can I help you, friend?
希望如此
I certainly hope so.
我来找威尔·布拉
I'm here to meet Veer Bhullar.
他怎么样了
How is he?
注射了镇定剂 他会没事的
Sedated. He'll be fine.
现在他需要静养
Now he just needs his rest.
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
其实我想等他醒来
I actually wanna be here when he wakes up.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's such a good idea.
不 没事的 我就在这里等着
No, it's okay. I'm... I'm gonna stick around.
我理解你的感受 霍伊特女士
I understand how you feel, Miss Hoyt.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
这是个小地方
Oh. Small town.
我很愿意知道谁在守护我们的安全
I like to know who's looking out for us.
好
That's good.
我还是要留在这里
I'm still gonna stick around.
好吧
Well...
那我就不打扰你们了
I'll give you two some time then.
女士 任何人都不能在这个房♥间
Ma'am, no one's supposed to be in this room.
没事的 我已经和另一位护士说过了
Oh, it's okay. I've already talked to the other nurse.
我是今晚唯一在医院值班的护士
I'm the only one on the wing tonight.
出口
《天空市凶案》
你可算来了 我等了一整晚
Finally. Been waiting all night.
我要坐前面
Gonna sit in front.
一切顺利吗
Everything okay?
你什么意思
How do you mean?
你去见斯图尔特了 对吗
Well, you went to see Stewart, right?
关于财务的事吗
About the financials?
Mm-hmm.
你知道有一款叫Zoom的软件吧
You do know there's this thing called Zoom, right?
杰格特 你又在缠磨人
Jag, that's you chattering.
就像你小时候想再要一块饼干时
Just like you did when you were little and you wanted another biscuit.
你知道答案
You knew the answer.
你为什么不直接说自己想要什么 儿子
Why don't you just ask for the biscuit, son?
我们俩都知道谁在毒品里掺了杂质 好吗
We both know who cut the drugs, okay?
然后呢
And?
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
是因为钱吗
Was it about the money?
总是和钱有关
It's always about the money.
好吧
Okay, great.
你还有别的事想跟我说吗
Now, is there something else you would like to discuss?
我和雷恩觉得你应该让位
Me and Ren think that you should take a step back
-不再掌管事务 -你和雷恩 好吧
- from running things. - Ah, you and Ren. Okay.
我们一直在担心
We've been worried about some of the decisions
-你所做的一些决定 -不许质疑我的决定
- you've been making. - Don't you challenge my decisions,
你这个被宠坏的小子
you spoiled little brat.
你必须下台
You need to step down.
天哪
My God.
她真的怂恿你这么做了吗
Did she actually put you up to this?
不 她没有 爸爸
No, she didn't, Dad.
-这是我们共同的决定
It was our decision together.
-就像搬到蒙大拿吗
Just like the move to Montana was?
给我弄点奶茶 儿子
Make me some chai, son.
然后找到你姐姐
And then find your sister.
好好宣泄一下怨气 这就是…
A good airing of grievances is just what...
我女儿在哪 -你是当家人吗
- Where is my daughter? - Are you the man in charge?
我觉得你就是
I'm thinkin' that ya are.
你对我女儿做了什么
What have you done with my daughter?
好了 别再往前走
Okay, I'm gonna need you to stop.
拜托
Please?
爸爸 按他说的做
Dad, do what he says.
没错 听你儿子的
Ah, listen to your son.
我儿子是个白♥痴♥
My son is a fool.
好吧 我们三人…
Well, the three of us...
我们要出去兜风
we're taking a ride.
不过塔布不会有事 对吧
Tubb's gonna be okay, though, right?
希望如此
I hope so.
我离开的时候他还没醒来
He was still out of it when I left.
他不会有事的 这不是他第一次中枪了
Ah, he'll be fine. It's not the first time he's been shot.
你还有别的烦心事吗
Something else bothering you?
-塔布的病房♥里去了个奇怪的人
There was a weird guy in Tubb's room.
-怎么奇怪了
Weird how?
他说自己是护士 但他不是
He said he was a nurse, but he wasn't.
你觉得他可能和贩毒集团有关吗
You think he could have been connected to the cartel?
我在他的病房♥安排了一个警卫 以防万一
I-I put a guard on his room, just in case.
聪明 好的 我们专心讨论目前的问题
Smart. Okay, let's focus on the current problem.
理查德在哪
Where's Richard?
我还是不敢相信他枪击了警♥察♥
No, I still cannot believe that he would ever shoot a cop.
这不是我以为自己了解的那个人
That is not the guy that I thought I knew.
悲伤以我们无法预测的方式影响着我们
Well, grief affects us in ways we can't predict.
理查德觉得警♥察♥让他失望了
Richard thinks the police failed him.
所以我们必须 在他伤害其他任何人之前找到他
So, we've gotta find him before he hurts anybody else.
或者在我的某个助理警长想要复仇之前
Or before one of my deputies tries to get payback.
好 所以先去找梅森的朋友
Okay, so, first goes to Mason's friend,
然后是迪特里希 接着是塔布
then Dietrich, then Tubb.
他显然在有计划地行动
He's clearly on a mission.
他迟早会找到布拉家去
Sooner or later he's gonna show up on the Bhullars' doorstep.
他可能已经到那里了
He could be there right now.
只有一个办法能弄清楚
Only one way to find out.
特维斯的卡车
Travis's truck.
我们并不是悄悄进来的
We didn't exactly creep in here.
怎么没人出来招呼一下
Where's the welcome wagon?
你看
Look.
感觉情况不妙
I don't like this.
这算不算正当理由
This count for probable cause?
等下就知道了
Guess we'll find out.
安全
Clear.
我是警♥察♥
Police!
-有人在吗 -楼上
- Anybody here?! - Up here!
怎么回事
What happened?
有人持枪闯入了我家
Some guy came in here with a gun.
你们应该关注的那种罪犯
The kind of criminals you should be focused on.
对 我们知道他是谁
Yeah, we know who he is.
很好
Oh, great.
他打了斯通 然后拷上了我们
Well, he clocked Stone and he handcuffed us.
你还好吗
You okay?
拜托
Hello.
那个人抓走了我的爸爸和弟弟
This guy has my father and my brother.
他把他们带去哪了
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表