剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Um... And you told him it was babysitting money?
我说了 但他好像不信
Yeah, yeah, I told him that, but I don't think he bought it.
哈珀 太墨迹了
Harp, this is getting messy.
墨迹 麦克斯 我们看到一个人被杀了呢
"Getting messy"? Max, we saw a guy get killed.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
还有其他的
And -- And -- And there's something else.
凯西·杜尔 她就是那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我当保姆的那家
Cassie Dewell -- she's the PI I babysit for --
她在调查那个事故了
she's looking into the accident.
我看到她办公室有死人的照片了
I saw the dead guy's face in a file at her office.
那
Okay, well, um...
没人知道的啊
I mean, nobody knows anything.
对吧 所以不会有事的
Right? So, everything's gonna be okay.
那吓人的夜晚跟踪狂呢
What about the freaky night stalker?
他说他看到我们了
He said he saw us.
可能就是个神经病流浪汉吧
Was just some weird homeless dude.
别慌啊
Don't spin out.
好吧
Okay.
但是得跟麦迪逊 布里杰说一下这个人
But we need to tell Madison and Bridger about him
还有凯西·杜尔的事情
and about Cassie Dewell.
好吧 但是记住啊
Okay, but -- I mean, just remember,
布里杰和麦迪逊的父母可是律师
Bridger and Madison's parents are lawyers.
什么意思啊
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是你没马上告诉他们凯西·杜尔的事情
It means that you didn't tell them about Cassie Dewell
是有原因的 因为你知道 说了的话
right away for a reason, because you knew it would be
他们就更有理由告诉爸妈了
one more reason for them to tell their parents,
如果他们说了 他们也不会有事 但我们就完了
and if they did that, they would be fine, and we would not.
我说的不对吗
Tell me I'm wrong.
帮我把毒品丢了吧
Can you help me dump the drugs?
这个吧
About that.
如果我有更好的主意呢
Um...what if I have a better idea?
卖♥♥掉
We sell them.
哈珀 不行
Harp -- No.
不行 真的不行
No, no, no, no, no. That is a really bad idea.
不会的 我有个同事
No. No, it isn't. Look, there's this guy that I work with,
可以帮忙 我们啥都不用干啊
and he can help us and we wouldn't even have to do anything.
分成就行了
We'd just get a cut.
考虑一下
Just think about it.
你相信我的对吧
You trust me, don't you?
当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
给他一点点
We'll just give this guy a sample
看看怎么样
and see how it plays out.
今晚就可以
We can do it tonight.
如果不对劲 我们就撤
And if it's sketchy, then we'll bail.
哈珀 不要吧
Harp, I don't -- I don't know.
很危险的 万一出事呢
It's dangerous. We could get hurt.
你害怕的样子好可爱的
You're cute when you're scared.
如果山姆·特里克搞了毒品
You know, if Sam Teske was into drugs,
可能给他女朋友不知道
it's possible his girlfriend didn't know.
来吧
Come on.
如果你是说 他们准备好搬去墨西哥了
If you're telling me they were ready to pick up
也得有个原因吧
and move down to Mexico, it's gotta be for a reason.
她没有全部讲出来 凯西
She knows more than she's letting on, Cassie.
如果她知道谁在追杀他 干嘛要雇我呢
If she knew who was after him, why would she hire me?
这个问题问得好
Well, that is a very good question.
我问问她
I'll ask her.
你干嘛呢
The hell are you doing?
- 你干嘛呢啊 - 不知道
What the hell are you doing? I don't know.
你应该睡觉的时候
Looks like I just caught you sneaking off somewhere
被我抓到你要溜出去对吧
when you should be in bed.
手里是什么
What's in your hand?
没有
Nothing.
给我看看
Show me.
不要
No.
- 给我 - 不要
Give it to me. No!
- 给我啊 快点 - 不要
Give it! Give it to me! No! No!
住手
Stop!
这是什么啊
What do we have here?
非法物质吗
Some kind of illegal substance?
托尼亚
Tonya?
怎么回事
What the hell happened here?
托尼亚
Tonya?
她不见了
She's gone.
肯定被人抓走了
She must have been taken.
近来如何啊
? What you got going on?
挠挠脖子啊
Mm. Scratched my neck.
多诺
Donno.
安全第一
Safety first.
暖暖的暗影
? Warm shadow
施展于我
? Won't you cast yourself on me? ?
暖暖的暗影
? Warm shadow
施展于我
? Won't you cast yourself on me? ?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表