剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
- I don't care at all. - What?
-我讨厌你说的一切
I hate everything that you're saying.
我发现这个人在外面鬼鬼祟祟
Found this one lurking outside.
-你说“鬼鬼祟祟”是什么意思
What do you mean "lurking"?
-不然还能怎么形容
How else would you describe it?
或许说“闲逛”
Loitering, maybe.
-我可以私下和你谈谈吗
Okay, Ren, can I talk to you in private, please?
-当然可以
Sure.
他是我的牛仔
That's my cowboy.
真恶心
Gross.
-双赢
- Oh. - Win-win.
-你怎么弄到的 -不用操心
- How did you get this? - Don't worry.
我有自己的办法 -这话听起来好撩人
- I got my ways. - Well, that sounds kind of sexy.
所以现在怎么办
So what now?
你会得到一颗金星和一张笑脸
Well, you get a gold star and a smiley face.
好吧 那还…还有呢
Okay. And in the, uh... In the meanwhile?
Um, oh.
我们的第一批货快准备好了
Our first shipment's almost done.
你可以给多诺和汤娅搭把手 确保顺利进行
You can help Donno and Tonya make sure it goes smoothly.
好吗
Yeah?
别误解我 凯西平安无事我很高兴
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad Cassie's okay.
凯西一点都不好 -我明白
- Cassie's far from okay. - And I get it.
罗纳德·佩格曼死了 这是好事
And Ronald Pergman is dead, and that's a good thing.
但你当时不能就说走就走
But you can't just up and leave like you did.
鲍勃还逍遥法外
This Bob is still on the loose.
他是绑♥架♥犯和谋杀犯
He's a kidnapper and a murderer.
凯西是我的朋友
Cassie's my friend,
犯罪现场也没什么我可做的事
and there was nothing else for me to do at the crime scene.
但她不再是你的搭档了 珍妮
But she is not your partner anymore, Jenny.
波珀纳克才是
Poppernak is.
我知道
I know.
很好 别再忘了
Good. Don't forget it again,
因为现在布拉集团才是重点
'cause right now the Bhullars are the focus.
要是控制不住局势 我会很没面子
We don't get control of things, it reflects very badly on me.
我也是
And me.
我是塔布
This is Tubb.
好 把地址发给她 她马上就去
Okay, text her the address. She's on her way.
是你的搭档
That was your partner.
他找到了绑♥架♥犯的位置
He's got a location on your kidnapper.
回头打给你
Call you later.
情况如何 伙计们
How we looking, boys?
尼克斯 哈里斯 你们收到了吗
Nix, Harris, do you read?
一楼确认安全
First floor is clear.
好像有个地下室
Looks like we got a basement.
我们马上下去
Heading down.
嘿 听说凯西干掉了佩格曼
Hey. Heard Cassie got Pergman.
等下我再跟你细说
I'll fill you in later.
里面有我们的人吗
Got some of our people inside?
有两个
Two.
老天
Oh, man.
我是霍伊特 怎么了 没问题吧
This is Hoyt. What is it? Are we clear?
没有 但是有样东西你们需要来看看
Yeah, but there's something you guys need to see.
怎么了
What's going on?
你们发现什么了吗
Did you guys find something?
可以那么说
Uh, you could say that.
你知道人人都在苦苦寻找那个 不管你讲什么故事
You know how you've, uh, been looking for that special friend
都永远听不腻的特别朋友吧
who will never get sick of all your stories?
-各位
Guys.
-他在这里
Here he is.
-哈哈 -哈哈
- Ha, ha. - Ha.
好吧 真搞笑
Yeah, very funny.
把他带到扑克之夜 好吗
Bring him to poker night, yeah?
好了 各位 我们收个尾回去吧
Guys, all right, let's wrap it up and head back.
-有事情不对劲
Something's not right.
-怎么了 怎么了
What's up? What's the matter?
走吧 我们该走了
Come on. We should go.
-别碰任何东西 我们走 -你们听到她说的话了 伙计们 我们走
- Don't touch anything. Let's go. - You heard her, fellas. Let's go.
拜托 你的新朋友怎么办
Come on. What about your new buddy, huh?
-再见 波珀
Bye, Pop.
-我都说了别…
I said don't...
炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
霍伊特
Hoyt.
没事的 别动
It's okay. Don't move.
其他人
The others...
斯通
Stone!
怎么了
Yeah?
你不发消息 也不打电♥话♥
You don't write, you don't call...
对 我最近一直很忙
I've been busy.
忙于布拉集团的事 还是给那个金发妞讲睡前故事
With the Bhullars, or, uh, bedtime stories with Blondie?
对 还有想办法找到你的朋友鲍勃
Yeah, that and trying to find your friend Bob.
他真的把事情都搞砸了 迪
He's really messed things up, D.
我有比鲍勃更大的麻烦
I've got bigger problems than Bob.
威尔·布拉联♥系♥我了
Veer Bhullar reached out.
他想谈谈
He wants to talk.
谈什么
What about?
我就是来问你这件事的
Mm, I came here to ask you that.
我不知道 我没有你要的消息
I got nothing for you, man.
或许他想纠正过错
Well, maybe he wants to make things right.
迪 我…我有个建议要给你
D, I got, uh... I got some advice for you.
布拉集团 他们不再需要你了
Okay, the Bhullars, they don't need you anymore.
你对他们没有价值了
You're of no value to them,
我觉得你在走进陷阱 伙计
and I think you're walking into a trap right now.
可能吧
Maybe.
但如果我不去 也一样会死
But I'm as good as dead if I don't go.
乐观一点
Feeling optimistic.
我说过 我和那个老头
Like I said, me and the old man,
是老相识了
we've gotten along for a long time.
不 我的生活中不需要这个
No. I do not need this in my life.
我就跟你说嘛
I told you.
而且我讨厌你
And I hate you.
你♥爸♥爸觉得你已经入乡随俗了
You know, your father thinks you've gone native.
这可说不好
I don't know about that.
你确实对本地文化了解得很透彻
Well, you do have a real handle on the local culture.
我不知道越橘莓派能否被称作是文化
I don't know if you can call huckleberry pie "culture,"
但我会接受夸奖
but I will take the compliment.
毕竟这是蒙大拿
I mean, Montana.
我很意外爸爸会喜欢这里
I am surprised my dad likes it.
我不会用“喜欢”这个词来形容
Mm, well, "like" is not how I would describe it.
好吧 他会怎么形容
Well, how would he describe it?
你♥爸♥爸没有什么七情六欲
Your father is not one for sentiment.
我知道
I know that.
尤其是妈妈去世后
Especially after Mom...
好吧 果然说到了这个
Okay, here we go.
你以为我不会问吗
Did you think I wasn't gonna ask?
你要是没问 我会失望的
I would have been disappointed if you hadn't.
-你想知道什么
What would you like to know?
-所有事 -那样可不行 亲爱的
- Everything. - It doesn't work that way, honey.
你得问我
You gotta ask.
你是会计
Accountant.
我和你♥爸♥爸共事了一段时间
I was doing some work with your father
然后擦出了火花
and sparks flew.
真的就这么简单
It's really that simple.
现在你们两人都跑来这里 还要留下来
And now you're just both here, and you're gonna stay?
这算简单吗
Simple?
说“奇怪”更合适 这不像我爸爸的作风
More like weird. Not like my dad.
你怎么会不满意呢
You know, I'm surprised you're not more happy about it.
进军蒙大拿州不是你的主意吗
Wasn't Montana your idea?
我们在加拿大遇到麻烦了吗
Do we have trouble in Canada?
我觉得这是你需要问他的问题
I think those are questions that you need to ask him.
你不了解我爸爸
You don't know my dad.
我其实了解
I kinda do.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表