剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
麦克斯 回答我
Max, come on, answer me.
找到一个藏身处 生意流传不停
* Got a little hideaway, does business all day * You -- oh. Oh.
但是到了晚上他总是会被找到
* But at night he'll always be found * Whoa.
把甜食卖♥♥给糖果
* Selling sugar to the sweet
我以为你在健身房♥
Uh... I thought you were at the gym.
对不起 我忘带我的耳机了
Um, I'm sorry, I -- I -- I forgot my headphones.
看来我们被抓到了
I guess we're busted.
你们俩
Uh, you two...?
人称他是快♥感♥医生
* He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood
晚点间
I'll see you later.
你得明白
* One thing you'll understand
快♥感♥医生
* Dr. Feelgood
算不上光彩夺目
* He's not what you'd call a glamorous man
快♥感♥医生
* Dr. Feelgood
有一样容易理解的东西
* Got one thing that's easily understood
快♥感♥博士
* Dr. Feelgood
亲爱的 我到家了
Honey, I'm home.
出什么事了
What the hell happened?
过得还好吗
Good day?
抬起来
Here we go.
我们推测汤娅被关押在这个地区
We figure Tonya was being held in the area,
不行来到这里 给凯西打了电♥话♥
got here on foot, made a call to Cassie,
然后再次被抓走
and was taken again.
店主是证人 所以被杀害了
The store owner's a witness, which gets him killed.
她在报♥警♥前找了凯西 这是怎么回事
She called Cassie before the police? What's that about?
我考虑搜索这片区域
Hey. I'm thinking we search the area.
也许有人会看到什么
Maybe somebody saw something.
周围除了林地没什么东西
There's not much around here but woods.
来的路上我看到一个工地拖车
Well, I saw a construction trailer on the way.
可能是新的地♥产♥开♥发♥项目里的
I think it might be a new development site.
最近这些日子这种地不少
Yeah, I guess no shortage of those nowadays.
值得试试看 我们走 - 慢着
It's worth a shot. Let's go. - Hold on.
珍妮 等我一下
Jenny, give me a sec.
怎么了 你是第一个到场的警官
What is it? You were the first officer here.
你需要处理这个犯罪现场
You need to process this crime scene.
派别人去做 汤娅还没回来
Have someone else do it. Tonya's still missing.
听着 你不是私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
Look, you're not a P.I. anymore.
什么意思 - 意思是我不能让你随地乱晃
Meaning? Meaning I can't have you just running around
肆意妄为
doing whatever you want.
警局做事是有规矩的
There's a way we do things inside the department.
我至少得让做个样子
I have to at least pretend I'm treating you like everybody else.
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
我们得争分夺秒 我们得走了
We're working against the clock. We got to go.
我得留在这
I got to work things here.
你们俩去
Look, you two go.
当心 要是有动静就叫我
Be careful, and call me if there's anything.
明白
Got it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
日子难过 玛吉
Long day, Madge?
到了这年纪天天都很漫长
They're all long at my age.
赶快脱身
Get out while you can.
就这么打算的
That's the plan.
Hey, uh...
还记得前几天来的那个孩子吧
remember that kid came in the other day?
想要上报犯罪的那个
Wanted to report a crime?
卡车事故后一天
The day after the truck accident.
我记得
I do.
太好饿了
Great.
他签名登记了没有
He didn't happen to sign in or anything, did he?
为什么要这么问
Why?
拜托
Come on.
慢着 尸体是怎么到溪里去的
Slow down. How did the bodies end up in the creek?
一定是有人在我们离开之后挪了
Somebody must have moved them after we left.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know any of this?
我在警用无线电上听到了尸体的消息
I heard some chatter on my police scanner about some bodies,
所以我打算来这弄清楚
and so I decided to go down there and check it out.
等等 你去现场了
Wait, you actually went there?
有人看到你了
Did anyone see you?
没有 我混到人群里了
No, just blending in with the crowd.
还见到一个诡异的女士
Me and this really freaky lady, yeah.
杀了司机的那个警♥察♥呢
What about the cop that shot the driver?
她在这吗
Was he there?
不 我完全没看见他
Uh, no. I actually didn't see him at all.
但是 我的意思是 一定是
But, I mean, he had to be the one
他挪的尸体 对吧
that moved the bodies, right?
也许他不想让任何知道他做的事
Maybe he didn't want anyone to find out what he did.
这很糟糕
This is really bad.
我们得告诉麦克斯和哈珀
We need to tell Max and Harper.
你说得对
You're right, we do.
但是这改变不了什么
But this doesn't change anything.
没人知道我们做了什么
No one knows what we did.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is going to be fine, okay?
对
Yeah.
那个女士 我对她有种奇怪的感觉
That lady...I have a weird feeling about her.
她不停说死尸的事 讲个没完
She kept talking about dead bodies. Like, a lot.
我觉得我们用不着跟麦克斯和哈珀说这件事
I don't think we need to tell Max and Harper about that.
好
Okay.
给你 就是这份
There you go. This is it.
布里杰·莱恩
Bridger Ryan.
谢谢玛吉
Thanks, Madge.
我要怎么处理你
What am I supposed to do with you?
你逃跑了
You ran!
你弄伤了多诺
You hurt Donno.
其实 那件事得给你加分
Actually, you get points for that one.
小心点 - 你才小心点
Easy. "Easy" yourself.
你今天杀了人 现在我们有麻烦了
You killed someone tonight. Now we have a problem.
我杀了人是因为她
I killed someone because of her.
看着她的人总不是她自己吧
Well, she didn't run from herself, did she?
不是
No.
我想我们有更大的问题了
I think we got a bigger problem.
你要是不去解决
If you don't take care of it...
我会解决的
I will.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表