剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
That kid had a name.
-要这样吗 -不 不会
- Are we doing this? - No, we're not,
因为如果我没记错的话
'cause if I remember correctly,
你需要搜查令才能进入私人领地
you need a warrant to be on private property.
也就是你正站在的地方
Which you're standing on.
不如你转身离开这里
So why don't you just turn around, get out of here?
不要胡来
'Cause you ain't gonna do nothing.
我们大家很快会再见面
I'll see you all very soon.
-你们两人有谁知道这件事吗 -不知道
- Either of you know about this? - No.
我费了这么大劲 不是为了推出有害的产品
I didn't come all this way to push tainted product.
你们最好弄清楚她说的是怎么回事
You better find out what she's talking about.
我会找几个在街上卖♥♥货的盘问一下
I'll corner some street-level players,
看看谁知道点什么
see who knows something.
我允许你不必“友好相待”
You have my permission to not play nice.
嘿 你一定要注意各方面的动向
Hey, keep your ear to the ground.
查清楚谁在对我的货动手脚
Find out who's messing with my product,
然后做你最擅长的事
and you do what you do best.
瑞德·科尔法克斯
货车运输
嘿 希望我提前过来是个惊喜
Hey, I hope me showing up early is a-a happy surprise.
我给你发了短♥信♥ 但你没有回复
I-I texted, but no answer.
抱歉 我最近在进行技术闭关
Aw, sorry. Yeah, I've been on a tech break.
Oh.
出其不意有时也挺不错的
Surprise is nice sometimes.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你怎么样
So? How are you?
我还好
I'm okay.
我不确定父亲或母亲去世时 是否应该感到如释重负
Not sure if you're supposed to feel a burden lift when a parent dies, but...
但情况就是这样
here we are.
你之前说得对 关于回家的事
You were right, y'know. About going home.
我永远不会忘记你为我做过的事
I'll never forget what you did for me.
我什么都没做 那全是你自己的功劳
I didn't do anything. It was all you.
Mm.
怎么样
How was it?
Mm.
她去世的时候很生气
She was angry when she died.
我也很生她的气
I was so mad at her.
因为我还没有说完自己想说的话
'Cause I didn't get to say all the things I wanted to say.
因为她病了 到最后 说不说都无所谓了
Because she was sick and in the end, it didn't matter.
反正也不能改变过去
Wasn't gonna change anything that happened.
交给时间吧
Give it time.
怒气
The anger...
过一阵子就会消散
It lets go after a while.
我保证
I promise.
好
Yeah.
你… 你和凯西谈过了吗
Have you, uh... Have you spoken to Cassie?
我试过打电♥话♥ 但是…
I've... I've tried calling, but...
我觉得她暂时不想和任何人联♥系♥
Yeah, I think she's content to stay off the grid for now.
听着
Look, um...
关于凯西
About Cassie.
有件事我一直想和你谈谈
There's something I've been wanting to talk with you about.
你是说我不在的时候有事发生了吗
Something happened while I was gone?
老实说 我有点意外
Kind of took me by surprise, to be honest.
我只是没想到花了这么长时间
I'm just surprised it took this long.
我看到过你们两人互相躲闪
I've seen the way you two dance around each other.
我很想你 杰丽
I missed you, Jerrie.
好 那我们现在算什么
Okay. So where does that leave us?
你不该这么做
Bad move.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表