剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
他叫克利里 我们必须帮他
His name's Creary, and we have to help him.
他救过我们的命
He saved our lives.
我追踪到了你发现的号♥码
I tracked that number you found,
哈维最后打给的那个人 那号♥码登记在一个叫查克·瑞安的人名下
last one Harvey called, registered to a Chuck Ryan.
-他是个律师 -嘿 你对斯迈利做了什么
- He's a lawyer. - Hey! What did you do to Smiley?
等我的电♥话♥ 把他关起来
Wait for my call. Put him in the hole.
-特维斯 你在哪 -我爱你
- Travis, where are you? - I love you.
快走
Move.
我女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?
她要失去耐心了
She's losing patience.
或许我们应该告诉她真♥相♥
Perhaps we should tell her the truth.
菲比和我的姐妹在海伦娜
Phoebe is with my sister in Helena.
生活在一个叫纽沃涅瓦那的地方
It's called Nuevo Nirvana.
我找雷恩·布拉
Ren Bhullar?
他是雷恩的弟弟 嘿 杰格
It's Ren's brother. Heya, Jag.
杜鲁夫
Dhruv.
机不可失 失不再来
It's now or never.
找到我女儿 把她给我带回来
Go get my little girl and bring her back to me.
相信你自己
我为动物刹车
“结尾也不是尽头”
"The end has no end."
谢谢 非常感谢
Okay. Thanks a lot.
嗨
我有驱熊喷雾
- Hi. - I got bear spray.
那真是太好了
That's nice.
嘿
Hey!
《天空市凶案》
-求你了 -闭嘴吧
- Please, don't kill me. - Shut up.
你没必要这么做
Don't kill me. You don't have to do this, man.
我什么都不会说的
I won't say nothing.
我会忘了你长什么样 我保证
I'll forget your face, I promise.
我跟你说过了 我没有杀斯迈利
I told you, I didn't kill Smiley.
那你在他家干什么
Then what were you doing at his house, pal?
我…
I... I...
你现在可以决定
So, you get to decide
事情的走向 明白了吗
how this goes right now, you got it?
你要么对我说实话
You can either be honest with me,
要么我去你家问问你的家人
or I am gonna go to your house and I'm gonna ask your family.
不 我…好吧 我…
No. No. I... Okay, I...
我在一个车祸现场发现了一些毒品
I found some drugs at a crash.
他只是要帮我卖♥♥掉毒品
He was just gonna help me sell them, man.
好 其余的毒品在哪
Okay. Okay. Where's the rest of the drugs?
-快说 -老天 那…
Come on!
-那些毒品在我家棚屋里
The drugs are at a shed at my house.
-好 其余的钱呢
Okay, and the rest of the money?
-没有钱… -不 车祸现场的钱
- There's no money. - No,
好吧 当时有两个包
the money from the crash, okay? There were two bags.
一个包里有钱 另一个包里有毒品
One had money and the other, drugs.
在哪
Where is it?
坐下
Sit down. Sit down.
好
Okay, okay.
嘿 迪特里希
Hey, Dietrich.
斯迈利死了
Smiley's dead.
他们用盒子送来了他的手
They sent his hand in a box.
等一下 什么 你说真的吗
Wait, what? Are you serious?
雷恩恶心的传达信息方式
Ren's sick idea of a message.
好
Okay, uh...
求求你
Por favor, por favor...
你想让我怎么处理这个人
What do you want me to do with this guy?
杀了他
Kill him.
等一下…
Wait...
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
斯迈利想跟我谈谈是有原因的
Smiley wanted to talk to me for a reason.
你准备好开始做事了吗
You ready to get to work?
别开枪 不要
No! No, no! No!
谢谢
Thank you.
给骗子
这是什么
一只断手 长官
- So what am I looking at? - It's a severed hand, sir.
-我能看出来 谁的手 -斯迈利的
- I can see that. Whose? - Smiley.
这是布拉贩毒集团给迪特里希发的信息
It's a message from the Bhullar cartel to Dietrich.
他们因为丢失的毒品和钱斗起来了
They're fighting over the missing drugs and money.
是我们亲爱的已故助理警长哈维
The same drugs and money
拿走的毒品和钱吗
our dear departed Deputy Harvey took?
可能是他干的 也可能不是 我们不知道
Maybe he did. Maybe he didn't. We don't know that.
我当然想知道 但正如你之前表明的那样
I'd like to know for sure, but as you've made it very clear,
哈维被谋杀一案由州警处理 而不是我
Harvey's murder is being handled by State and not by me.
这其实束缚了我们的手脚
In effect, tying our hand,
因此 这张断手的照片…
hence this photo of the severed hand, to...
-波珀纳克 -怎么了
- Poppernak. - Yes.
让我跟他单独聊聊 行吗
Just give me a minute, okay?
好 没问题
You got it.
谢谢你 助理警长
是 长官
- Thank you, Deputy. - Yes, sir.
州警打来电♥话♥ 跟我说了布拉家族的事
State called and filled me in on this Bhullar family.
他们很不好对付
They're a nasty bunch.
我知道这个 我已经见过布拉家的女儿了
Oh, I know that. I've already met with the daughter.
我很高兴知道这件事
Well, that's good to know.
那现在你可以跟我说说那个卧底特工了
So now you can tell me about this undercover agent
州警说你们有一腿 是真的吗
State says you're having a fling with. Is that true?
我有这个警局里其他人
I have access to information
都没有的消息渠道
no one else in this department has,
我的私生活不关你的事
and my personal life is none of your business.
他们觉得他是黑警 珍妮
They think he's dirty, Jenny.
我觉得他们搞错了
I think they're wrong.
好吧 你知道我的工作是什么吗
Okay. Do you know what my job is?
我们的工作
Our job?
就是保障人♥民♥的安全
It's to keep the people safe.
如果我让一场毒战爆发 那就是没尽到自己的职责
If I let a drug war break out, I've failed at that job.
我们需要实施逮捕 让人们远离街道
We need to make arrests, get people off the streets.
要实施逮捕就必须获取更多信息
The only way to make arrests is to get more information,
而唯一能做到的人就是我
and the only one who can do that is me.
把我调回这案子吧 塔布
Put me back on the case, Tubb.
好 我把你调回来 你去调查吧
All right, you're back on. Find something.
我绝不允许毒战在我眼皮子底下爆发
There's not going to be a drug war on my watch.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-珍妮
Jenny?
-怎么了
Yeah?
别让我后悔做这个决定
Don't make me regret this.
相信我
Trust.
杰格
Jag.
你应该提前跟我说一声你要来
Could have told me you were coming.
然后毁了这个惊喜吗
And ruin the surprise?
你知道那不是我的作风
You know that's not my style.
杜鲁夫
Dhruv.
见到你真开心
Oh, I'm happy to see you!
-你最近怎么样 -我在准备法学院入学考试
- How have you been? - I'm studying for the LSAT.
干得好
Good for you.
他打了我的脸
He hit me in the face.
好了 约法三章
Okay, some ground rules.
如果你再让他碰我的人
You have him touch one of my people again,
我就踢你的蛋 然后一枪崩了你
I'm gonna kick you in the balls and shoot you.
-多诺太出格了 -我明明很友好
- Donno was out of line. - I was practicing hospitality.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
看来你在这里已经有个混合家庭了 雷恩
Seems like you've got quite the blended family here, Ren.
不如跟我说说你为什么来这里 杰格
Why don't you tell me why you're here, Jag.
好吧 先睡个好觉
Well, first, a good night's sleep,
再吃一顿健康的早餐 然后我们再讨论
then a healthy breakfast, and then we can discuss
-事情要怎么解决 -没什么可讨论的
- how things are being handled. - Nothing to discuss.
-我们已经解决了 -好吧
- We have it handled. - Yeah, okay.
才不是这样 但是没关系
No, you don't. But, uh, it's cool.
我们来了 你知道这是件好事
And we're here. Just so you know, that's a good thing,
因为我阻止了爸爸来这里
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表