剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
对 他姐姐来找我们
Yeah, well, his sister hired the firm.
他们的父亲打了梅森一个朋友
Their father beat up a friend of Mason's,
还在靴跟酒吧惹事打架
started a fight at the Boot Heel Bar.
他想查清楚毒品是哪来的
He was trying to find out where the drugs came from.
听着 我认识理查德很久了
Look, I've known Richard a really long time,
他真的不是坏人
and he is not a bad man.
显然他是悲痛难抑
I mean, he's obviously grieving.
好吧 但现在已经不是悲痛的问题了
Mm, I think we're a scooch past grieving.
海登担心他或许会伤害自己
Hayden's worried that he may hurt himself,
关于他的行踪 我们没有任何线索
and we have no leads to where he may be.
我要是他 肯定会想陪着儿子
If I were him, I'd want to be with my son.
这话可能听起来很奇怪 但回到我爸爸过世的地方
This is gonna sound weird, but being back here where my dad died
居然有一种慰藉感
is kind of comforting.
-这话点醒我了
That helps.
-是吗
It does?
我应该知道他可能会在哪
I think I know where he might be.
-要跟我一起去吗 -让我去吧
- You wanna come? - Um, let me go.
拜托 我知道如何说通理查德
Please? I know how to get through to Richard.
-有情况就通知我 -没问题
- Let me know how it goes. - Will do.
别心急
Go easy.
理查德
Richard.
真是太遗憾了
I am so sorry.
丹尼斯
Denise?
Mm.
-你怎么来了
Wh... Why are you here?
-大家都在找你
Well, everyone's looking for you.
这是马克·林多尔 他目前在杜威尔和霍伊特做事
This is Mark Lindor. He works for Dewell and Hoyt right now.
我是来帮忙的
Just here to help.
你失踪后 海登委托我们找你
Hayden hired the firm when you disappeared.
我们真的很担心你
We've all been really worried about you.
你们怎么知道我会在这里
How'd you find me?
你留下了很多线索 靴跟酒吧和你的储物间
Well, you left quite a trail... Boot Heel Bar and your storage unit.
你是怎么想的
What were you thinking?
我是想查清楚梅森从哪弄来的毒品
I was trying to f-find out where Mason got those drugs,
但所有人都跟我兜圈子 都敷衍我
but everyone just gave me the runaround, everyone pointing fingers somewhere else,
有传言说某个新贩毒集团卖♥♥的芬太尼…
rumors about some new drug cartel selling fentanyl...
你不能想这些事
You cannot focus on all of that.
你得为自己的家人着想
You need to think about your family, okay?
好吗 莫娜和海登
Mona and Hayden.
你抓的那个孩子不想起诉你 算你走运
You're lucky the kid you grabbed doesn't want to press charges.
我会弥补他 我会打给他的父母
I'll make it right. I'll call his parents.
我会… 我会弥补所有过错
I'm gonna... I'm gonna put everything right.
我保证
You have my word.
你跟海登聊聊 好吗
Just talk to Hayden, okay?
她已经因为弟弟的事崩溃
She's devastated about her brother,
你都害她担心死了 可怜的孩子
and, well, you've made her worried sick, the poor thing.
很抱歉造成了这些麻烦
I'm sorry for all that.
我这就回家
I'm gonna go home.
没事 我们理解
It's okay. We understand.
我很高兴你没事
I'm just so glad that you're safe.
好
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you...
谢谢你做的一切
for everything.
你没必要打给海登 我会…
Oh, and, um...
我…就交给我吧
You don't have to call Hayden. I'll, uh... I'll take care of it.
真怀念我们每周的馅饼和咖啡聚会
I miss our weekly pie and coffee meetings.
我们可以再办一次
Well, we can do that again.
随时都可以
Anytime.
没问题
I'd like that.
他们早就料到会有突击检查 所以在我们还没去之前
They knew there would be a raid, had everything cleared out
就清理掉了一切
before we even stepped foot on the property.
他提醒了他们
He tipped them off.
谁
Who?
特维斯
Travis.
珍妮 这可说不定 反正你也无能为力
Jenny, you don't know that. Nothing you can do about it, anyway,
所以我们掌握更多情况之前 先别忙着处理特维斯的事
so just leave Travis in the grass until we know more.
今天我们承认失败 足够有人挨处分了
Today, we take the loss. Enough heads are gonna roll for that.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
本来是板上钉钉的事 东西都在那里 我知道自己看到了什么
It was a lock. It was all there. I knew what I saw.
to go in there with a wafer-thin warrant.
要是能找到证据 就算搜查令不过硬也无所谓
A crappy warrant won't matter if we nail them.
嘿 老大 我是说另一个老大 抱歉打扰你们
Hey, boss. Other boss. Sorry to interrupt.
怎么了
What is it?
有同事打电♥话♥报告 一辆瑞德·科尔法克斯卡车的事
Yeah, we got a line on one of those Reed Colfax trucks.
就是你说在布拉家看到的那种车
The ones you said you saw at the Bhullars'.
在哪
Where is it?
助理警长迈尔斯在麦当劳关卡那里
Deputy Miles pulled one over on MacDonald Pass,
拦停了一辆出镇的卡车
headed out of town.
-我去看看布拉家的人在隐瞒什么
Let's go see what the Bhullars are hiding.
-去吧
Go.
我们问了所有毒贩和分销商
We questioned every dealer and connect moving our drugs.
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
我们怀疑他们在动手脚 往货里掺杂质
We thought they were crushing the pills and cutting them,
但他们说毒品是按原样卖♥♥出去的
but they said the pills were hitting the street as is.
这显得我们又卑鄙又狂躁
Which makes us look cheap and desperate.
怎么会这么复杂
Why is this so complicated?
我们消灭了在海伦娜的所有对手
We've eliminated all of our enemies in Helena.
我们的合作伙伴与这件事无关
Our associates have nothing to do with this.
肯定在哪埋着一个祸根
There is a loose thread somewhere.
雷努 杰格特呢
Reenu? Where's Jagat?
他在跟杜鲁夫的妈妈沟通
He's talking to Dhruv's
帮忙在旁遮普安排葬礼
helping with funeral arrangements in Punjab.
他妈妈…
His mother.
我为她失去儿子感到心痛
My heart aches for her loss.
到现在都还没找到凶手 我们真是面上无光
It's a disgrace we haven't found his killer yet.
你对那个总是来找茬的芭比警♥察♥
What do you know about that Barbie doll cop
了解多少
that keeps showing up here?
-那个助理警长吗 -对 就是她
- The deputy? - Yep. Her.
除了她白跑一趟 其他什么都不知道
Nothing, other than she got away with squat.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I'm talking about.
她看起来像是跟人打过一架
She looked like she'd been in a fight.
是吗 -是不是她杀了杜鲁夫
- Yeah? - Did she kill Dhruv?
我觉得没这个可能
I don't... I don't see that as a possibility.
你觉得不可能的事情多了 杜鲁夫死了
Well, you might not see everything.
我们毫无头绪
Dhruv is dead, we have nothing on how that happened,
安妮·奥克利却马上找上门来
and Annie Oakley just walks in here right after?
杜鲁夫那么高大 我觉得不可能 还是别…
It just seems unlikely, given Dhruv's size, don't...
即便不是她 那她也是个麻烦
Even if it's not her, she's gonna be trouble.
我了解她这种女人
I know girls just like her...
一根烦人的刺 时不时扎我们一下
annoying, little problem that we're gonna have to deal with.
我们得做好准备 免得她再来找麻烦
We just need to be prepared for her to show up.
那就直接把问题连根拔起
We eliminate the problem.
斯通先生 你能帮我们解决吗
Mr. Stone, can you handle that for us?
-我们得考虑后果
We need to think about the consequences first...
-你能帮我们解决吗
Can you handle it for us?
你是指如何解决
Handle it how, exactly?
你带多诺一起去
You take Donno with you.
他知道怎么办
He knows how.
-这是你的卡车吗
This your rig?
-反正平时是我开
It's the one I'm driving.
虽然这车不咋地
I wouldn't call it my pride and joy.
打开厢门
Open it.
瑞德·科尔法克斯货车运输
安全
Clear.
蒙大拿短角牛
佳品牛肉
Montana shorthorn. Those are grade A cuts.
没有比这更好的牛肉了
That's the best you can get.
迈尔斯 秤车站的称重结果是多少
Miles, what did the weigh station say he's hauling?
一共是18吨♥
40,000, all in.
这么多牛肉 只有18吨♥吗
All this beef and you're only scaling at 40,000?
感觉有点轻了
Seems light.
嘿 拜托 女士 那可是上等货
Hey, c'mon, lady, that's prime product there.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表