剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
They'd reply with a meet time.
我想戒掉的 我发誓
I tried to stop, I swear.
你应该跟我说的
You know you could have come to me.
我知道
I know.
我只是不想相信这是真的
I just didn't want to believe that it was true.
-梅森的死全怪我…
That it was my fault that Mason...
-不怪你
It's not your fault.
你吸毒多久了
How long have you been using?
我大概四年前骑马摔了下来
I got bucked off my horse about four years ago?
-摔得很重
Took a bad fall.
-对 我…我好像记得
Yeah, I-I think I remember that.
我当时在吃止痛药 吃了一阵子的奥施康定
I was on painkillers... Oxycodone for a while.
为了摆脱疼痛 我用了各种办法
I tried everything to get off...
理疗 催眠
physical therapy, hypnosis.
估计理查德都不知道吧
I'm guessing Richard doesn't know any of this.
他很骄傲我挺了过来
He was so proud of me for getting through it.
我们需要知道关于你毒贩子的信息
We're gonna need your dealer's info.
你们会告诉理查德吗
Are you gonna tell Richard?
这或许是让他回家的唯一办法
Well, it may be the only way to bring him back.
我不知道自己还能不能面对他
I don't know if I can face him.
莫娜
你怎么急匆匆的 林多尔 有人在追你吗
Whoo! Comin' in hot, Lindor. Someone chasing you?
我好像有线索了
I think I have something.
理查德·福特吗 -不 斯嘉丽
- Richard Ford? - No. Scarlet.
我在法警办公室时
When I was at the Marshals' office,
一个爱达荷州邦纳斯费里的熟人联♥系♥我
one of my contacts reached out from Bonners Ferry, Idaho.
说一个符合斯嘉丽描述的女子
Said someone matching Scarlet's description
两晚前在一家医疗诊所被人看到
was seen at a medical clinic two nights ago.
只是可能看到了而已 我们追查过这种线索 马克
Possible spotting? We've chased those before, Mark.
没错 所以我就跟进了一下
True, so I followed up.
诊所对面的银行监控拍到了她
She's on surveillance video at a bank across the street
菲比跟她在一起
from the clinic... And Phoebe is with her.
所以现在怎么办
So what's the move?
等凯西吗 打给州巡警吗
Wait for Cassie? Call state patrol?
她可能想离境
she may be looking to hop the border.
以后再想找她就难了 -凯西会希望你去
- And then she's in the wind. - Cassie would want you to go.
-对 但不是一个人
Yeah, but not alone.
哇 这是什么情况
Whoa, whoa. I don't know what I'm walking into here.
我们中只有一人中过枪 你需要我
Yeah, well, only one of us has ever been shot, and you need me.
好了 我们出发去爱达荷州吧
All right, then. Let's go to Idaho.
嘿 这是什么情况
Hey, what's this?
我们要取消目前所有的运输计划 改变线路
We're canceling all the current shipments and changing routes.
等一下 怎么了 出什么事了
Wait, why? What happened?
汤娅发现了一个线人
Tonya found a C.I.
是爸爸 他的飞机30分钟后落地
It's, uh, Dad. His flight lands in 30.
希望我去接他
Wants me to pick him up.
很好 那你们就能单独聊聊了
Great. You'll have some alone time.
线人 是其中一个卡车司机吗
C.I.? Was he one of the truckers?
布莱斯
Bryce.
我就知道 我总觉得那家伙不经事
I knew it... guy always seemed weak to me.
听着 你要是想 我去给他施点压
Look, you want, I'll press him.
查清楚他跟警♥察♥说了什么
All right? I'll find out what he told the cops.
有点晚了 汤娅已经杀了他
Little too late for that. Tonya already killed him.
什么
What?
我的小姑娘长大了
My little girl's all grown up.
真是让人松一口气
That's a relief.
但不幸的是 你不能
Not for you, unfortunately.
我会需要你和多诺还有汤娅 一起处理新货运物流的事
I'm gonna need you to handle all the new shipping logistics with Donno and Tonya.
他们在那次清查杂质的任务中
They met most of the local dealers
已经见过本地的毒贩
on their little scratch and sniff mission,
所以把他们重新调集起来应该不会太难
so it shouldn't be too hard to make them realign.
好 我去办
Okay, I'm on it.
-特维斯 你这是… -听着 我不能多说 好吗
- Travis? What are you... - Listen, I can't talk, okay?
但你的线人布莱斯 他死了 珍妮
But your C.I., Bryce? He's dead, Jenny.
他被逮到 就被杀死了
They have caught and they have killed him.
谁杀的
Who did?
等一下 我随后打给你
Hold on one sec. I'm gonna call you back.
嘿 我能帮什么忙吗 朋友
Hey, can I help you, friend?
希望如此
I certainly hope so.
我来找威尔·布拉
I'm here to meet Veer Bhullar.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表