剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
蒙大拿也没多远
Montana's not that far away.
他们为什么会出现在实验室
Why would they be in the lab?
-我不知道
I don't know.
-那就别妄下断论
Then let's not jump to conclusions.
斯通 你去调查一下
Stone... look into it.
谁都不许动 -分散行动 你们去左边
- Nobody move! - Spread out!
-警长办公室 不许动
Sheriff's Department! Don't move!
-警长办公室
You heard him... Sheriff's Department!
-怎么回事 -把手放在显眼的地方
- What the hell is going on? - Hands where we can see 'em!
我们有权搜查这里
We have a warrant to search your property.
我就说我们很快会再见
Told you I'd see you soon.
彻底搜查房♥子 我们去地下室看看
Sweep the house. We'll check the basement.
-去卧室看看 -厨房♥ 快去查
- Checking bedroom. - Kitchen.
走了
嘿 你好
Hey, how you doing?
我们在找人 他可能来过这里
We're looking for somebody. Think he might have stopped by here.
你见过他没
Uh, have you seen him?
-你们是谁 -我们是他的朋友
- Who wants to know? - Uh, we're friends of his.
-那你们可以付损失费
Well, then you can pay for the damage.
-是他砸的吗 -对
- He did this? - Yep.
他进来说什么有人卖♥♥毒品给他儿子的胡话
Came in here talking trash about someone selling his kid drugs.
直接冲乔乔的脸打了一拳 我的人趁他崩溃
Punched Jon Jon in the face. My guys went to throw him out
又哭又胡说时 把他丢了出去
when he broke down blubbering, the whole works.
-他儿子刚死
- Mm. - His son just died.
-我知道 太惨了 失去孩子
I'm aware. It's a terrible thing, the loss of a child.
所以我们才对他手下留情
It's why he wasn't hurt too bad.
他儿子有没有可能在这里买♥♥的毒品
Any chance his son bought the drugs here?
你们是谁来着
Who are you again?
我们是杜威尔和霍伊特的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We're private investigators from Dewell and Hoyt.
理查德·福特是我们的一个案子
Richard Ford's part of a case we're working.
所以你们为那两个疯女人做事 我侄子死前头晚
So you work for those two psycho bitches that drew down on my nephew and me
她们在我的停车场拿枪指着我和我侄子
in my own parking lot the night before he died?
我们觉得这个人可能会伤害自己
We think this man could be a danger to himself.
告诉我们 他可能会去哪
Just tell us where you think he might have gone.
我不知道
I got no idea.
你们还是赶紧走吧
Now, I think you should get out of my bar.
可恶 我们太迟了
Damn it. We're too late.
全都清理干净了 他们一定知道我们要来
They cleaned it all up. They must've known we were coming.
说话当心点 好吗 好好搜查就是了
Careful what you say out loud, all right? Just execute the warrant.
我们随后再私下聊
We will talk in private.
找到你们在找的东西了吗
Find what you were looking for?
我会的 我可以向你保证
Oh, I will. I promise you that.
你的脸怎么回事
What happened to your face?
打拳击的时候用力过猛了 你应该看看对方成什么样子了
My boxing workout got a little intense. You should see the other guy.
如果你不介意的话 我有任务在身
Now, if you don't mind, I got a job to do.
没问题 搜查一个空荡荡的地下室
Sure. Searching an empty basement.
很重要的任务
It's very important work.
先是杜鲁夫 然后又有警♥察♥突袭
First Dhruv, now this.
警长
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
什么意思 -蒙大拿
- What do you mean? - Montana.
雷努 杰格特
Reenu. Jagat.
我们也是被逼无奈 还记得吧
We didn't have a choice, remember?
全新的开始 远离卡浦尔家族
Fresh start. Get away from the Kapoors.
卡浦尔家族就是一群不讲原则的街头混混
The Kapoors are a bunch of street thugs without principles,
我却要躲着他们
and now I'm running from them?
这是一个全新的世界 宝贝
It's a new world, babe.
耐心点
Be patient.
你的敌人认为你受了重创
Your enemies think that you've been weakened.
就让他们这么想
Let them believe that.
藏在暗处 看清♥真♥正的朋友和敌人
Stay in the shadows until it's clear who your real friends and foes are,
然后再出击
then strike.
等你崛起时
When you rise up,
一定会在这个新世界成为顶天立地的存在
you will be more powerful than ever in this new world.
我有点懵了
I'm lost.
告诉我 我们该怎么办
Tell me... what do we do?
首先 我们需要在本地警界交个朋友
Well, for starters, we could use a "friend" in the local law enforcement community.
对 我们之前是有个朋友
Yeah, we... we had a friend,
但雷努眼睁睁看他死了
and he was then killed on Reenu's watch.
好吧 不要乱指责别人
Okay, just careful with the blame thing.
做了错事就要承担责任
People need to be held accountable for their actions.
没错
Yes, but Jag and Ren
但别再让杰格和雷恩更憎恨你了
don't need any more reasons to resent you.
憎恨吗
Resent?
抱歉 这个说法不对
Sorry. Wrong word.
或许说“害怕”比较合适
Fear, maybe.
你是说我的孩子不爱我吗
You saying my children don't love me?
又爱又怕 两者都有
Fear and love. A little bit of both.
好吧 他们是我的孩子
Yeah, well, they are my children,
一定会对我言听计从
and they will do as I say.
这可说不好
I'm not so sure about that.
我做了一个梦
I had a dream,
其实也不算是梦
and it wasn't really a dream...
更像是一种不祥的预感
it was more like a vibe premonition thingy. But...
别跟我说这种胡话
Don't start with this nonsense.
现在不是时候
Not now.
你真的确定不想听听吗
Are you really sure that you don't want to hear about it?
反正你都要告诉我 说吧
You're going to tell me anyway. Go ahead.
你的死
When you die...
会跟你的孩子脱不了干系
... it will be at the hand of your child.
Oh.
所以我的儿女会杀了我吗
So, my children will kill me?
这就是…这就是你的预感吗
This is your... This is your vibe?
不是
No.
我说的是一个孩子
I said a child.
你儿子
Your son.
嘿
Hey.
Mm.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
你没事吧
Uh, you good?
我回来了
I'm back.
有没有事还说不好 看情况吧
Don't know about good. Let's see how it goes.
对了 我喜欢你的发型
I like your hair, by the way.
我给你带了午饭
I, uh... I got you lunch.
-是吗 -对 就是为了以防万一
- You did? - Yeah. Just in case.
好的
Okay.
我带了腊肠塔可 多放了青辣椒
We've got chorizo tacos, extra jalapeños.
太好了 就像我一样火♥辣♥
Oh, yes. Hot and spicy, like moi.
给五岁小孩吃的纯芝士墨西哥馅饼
A plain cheese quesadilla for the 5-year-old.
嘿 每个人有自己的口味
Hey, I like what I like.
沙拉还是玉米粉蒸肉 你来选吧
And you got your pick of the salad or the tamales.
我要玉米粉蒸肉
Ooh, tamales.
对了 我没让杰丽给你准备午饭
Uh, just for the record, I did not tell Jerrie to get you lunch,
因为我觉得你现在还不该回来
because I don't think that you need to be back here yet.
好了 你们别这样
Okay, you guys, no.
这样不行
This isn't gonna work.
我们能像平时那样吗 我知道现在是非常时期
Can we just, like, do normal? I know that it's not normal, and I'm not gonna lie
我不会撒谎 也不会假装一切都好
and, um... and pretend like everything's perfectly fine,
因为事实不是那样
'cause it's not.
这个过程需要时间 好吗
It's gonna take time, all right?
我需要忙起来
I need to stay busy.
所以我回来了 我们在忙什么案子
So, here I am. What are we working on?
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Um... okay.
我在调查斯嘉丽和菲比的行踪
I have feelers out for Scarlet and Phoebe.
我想着她们总会露面
Figure they have to resurface at some point.
对 肯定的 有消息通知我
Yeah, definitely. Keep me posted.
我们接了一个新案子
And we got a new case.
失踪人口调查 理查德·福特
A missing person... Richard Ford.
他儿子刚刚因为吸毒过量去世
Uh, his son just died of a drug overdose.
梅森·福特
Mason Ford.
珍妮跟我说了他的事
Jenny told me about him.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表