剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
我知道这听起来好像没什么
I know, it sounds like nothing,
但后来我突然想起来
but then I remembered
在罗纳德可能藏身的小屋里
I saw the same type of cereal
我见过同一种麦片
at this cabin Ronald might have been hiding out at.
他失联了这么长时间
He's been off the grid for a long time.
为什么…
Why...
我是说 为什么要冒险 为什么是现在
I mean, why risk it? Why now?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 或许就是我想多了
Yeah.
我…我只是…
Maybe I'm reaching.
我总觉得莱加尔斯基的牧场不对劲
I... I just... I had a feeling at Legarski's ranch,
怎么都摆脱不了这种感觉
and I have not been able to shake it.
那里绝对有问题
I'm telling you, something is off up there.
抱歉
Sorry.
你已经有够多烦心事了
You have got a lot on your plate.
我只是想让你知道 我会继续追查
I just want you to know I'm gonna pursue this.
不论我发现什么 都会告诉你
Whatever I find, I'll tell you.
如果你希望我这样的话
If you want me to.
靴跟酒吧
-你找到斯通了吗
You find Stone?
-还没有
Not yet.
我监视了他家
Staked out his place
还有布拉家族谈工作的拖车
and that trailer where the Bhullars talk shop.
他会现身的
He'll show.
正如我刚才所说
Like I said.
嘿 迪
Hey, D.
-你怎么样
How you doin'?
-很好
Doin' well.
跟我来
Follow me.
-你去哪了 -我去哪了吗
Where you been?
我一直在处理你让我做的事
Where I been, I been handlin' that thing you asked me to.
特洛克
Mm, T-Lock.
他什么都没说吗
He didn't give you anything?
没有
No.
你把他带去洞里 他却什么都没说吗
You took him to the hole and he said nothing?
好吧 他请求我的原谅
Okay, he asked for forgiveness.
-为什么
For what?
-因为他的外号♥吧
For his nickname.
我也不知道
I don't know.
不过你知道真正有趣的是什么吗
You know what is really funny, though?
Hmm?
那就是我杀了一个人
Is that I killed a man, and then I get hassled by cops
然后却因为没犯下的谋杀案被警♥察♥骚扰
for a murder that I didn't do.
什么谋杀案
What murder's that?
那晚拿枪指着你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
That PI that drew down on you the other night?
她爸被人杀了
Yeah, her father just got killed.
你…你被问话 还是…
You... You get questioned, or... ?
没有
No.
没理由找我
No reason to,
关于那件事 我一无所知
and I don't know anything about that.
但我确实知道你的事 斯通
But I do know about you, Stone.
你是个叛徒
You're a traitor.
你背着我去找布拉家族
Going to the Bhullars behind my back.
好吧 嘿 迪特里希 不是你想的那样
- Okay, whoa, whoa, Dietrich. - Huh?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think, man! It's not what you think!
不是吗
麦迪 你在吗
Maddie, are you here?
在这里 布里杰
In here, Bridger.
你姐姐把一切都告诉我们了
Your sister told us everything.
爸爸
Dad?
你需要告诉我都有谁参与…
Now, you need to tell me exactly who was involved, who di...
-嘿 -我搞砸了
- Hey. Hey. - I messed up.
我彻底搞砸了
I messed up so bad.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey. Hey.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
-我们会处理这件事
We're gonna take care of this.
-怎么处理
How?
我们会想办法
We'll figure something out.
录像摄取
摄像头B
嘿 你查房♥车的车牌没
Hey, you run the plates on the RV yet?
查了 登记在一个距离这里 大概16公里的人名下
Yeah, registered to a guy about 10 miles out of town.
他说车子在一个加油站被偷走了
Reported stolen from a gas station.
去调取加油站的监控录像
Let's pull the gas station surveillance video.
已经在办了 但是有件别的事
Already on it, but there's something else.
-什么
What?
-州警比对了你送过去的指纹
State compared the prints you sent in,
咖啡杯上 和哈维案发现场钥匙链上的指纹
the ones from the coffee cup and the key chain from Harvey's crime scene.
好
Okay.
- 哎呀 -是啊 我懂
- Wow. - Yeah, I know.
嘿 你真觉得几个小孩比哈维更厉害吗
Hey, you really think some kids got the drop on Harvey?
只有一种方法能查明
Only one way to find out.
大厅里有两个小孩要见你
There are two kids here to see you in the lobby.
真巧啊
What are the odds?
等你好了就行
Ready when you are.
好 等我电脑弄好
All right, let me just finish up on the computer.
嘿
Hey.
Um...
我们需要你的帮助
we need your help.
我们做了错事
We did something wrong.
来我办公室吧
Come on. My office.
我们坐下谈
We'll sit down and talk about it.
约瑟夫·杜威尔
我不敢相信他走了
I can't believe he's gone.
关于凯 如果你需要任何帮助 就告诉我
If you need any help with Kai, just say the word.
我姨妈凯丝会带他走
My Aunt Cathy's gonna take him home with her.
我不能冒险把他留在这里
I can't risk him being here.
在没查清楚凶手和动机之前
Not without knowing who did this and why.
几乎我爱的所有人都离开了
Almost everyone I love is gone.
不管是谁干的 我都会向他们复仇
Whoever did this, I'm gonna get them.
不管你需要做什么
Whatever you need to do...
我都会支持你
I got your back.
好
-她的眼睛真漂亮
Her eyes are so pretty.
-我知道 她看起来很美
I know. She has cute eyes.
早上好
Good morning.
打包你们的行李
Pack your bags. We'll have breakfast,
我们去吃早餐 然后你们就自♥由♥了
and then you'll be free to go on your way.
好 那罗纳德呢
Okay, um, and Ronald?
他会跟我们一起
He'll be there, too.
菲比
Phoebe, I was wondering if you might want to pick some fruit
你想不想摘一些水果 给我们当早餐
for our morning meal, hmm?
去吧 亲爱的
Go ahead, honey.
没事的 我们等下花♥园♥里见
It's okay. I'll meet you in the garden.
很好
Good.
Hyah!
你愿意来厨房♥帮我吗
Would you help me in the kitchen?
最后一顿饭
One last meal?
没问题
Sure.
你先过去吧
After you.
不
No! No!
Aah!
你是一个不合格的妈妈
You are an unfit mother!
Aah!
不
No!
我是一个好妈妈
I'm a good mother.
斯嘉丽
Scarlet.
我们得快点
沃尔夫呢
- We need to hurry. - Where's Wolf?
我们离开这里 好吗
We're getting out of here, okay?
我就知道你会来救我
I knew you would come for me.
怎么回事
What the hell?
Aah!
别碰她
Don't touch her!
结束了 罗纳德
It's over, Ronald!
Aah!
你们不听话
You wouldn't listen!
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表