剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
当时有两个包
There were two bags.
一个包里有钱 另一个包里有毒品 在哪
One had money and one had drugs.
在哪
Where is it?
-你想让我怎么处理这个人 -杀了他
What do you want me to do with this guy?
-杀了他
Kill him.
别开枪 不要
No, no! No!
麦片 那是我的安乐食物
Cereal? It's my comfort food.
我小时候如果表现好 我妈妈会让我吃
My mom would let me eat it when I was a good boy.
这里有人吗
Anybody here?
巧克力块
我有驱熊喷雾
I got bear spray.
他是怎么逃脱的
How could he have escaped?!
我不知道
I don't know.
我要在他造成伤害之前找到他
I'm gonna find him before he does any damage.
这袋子里的东西应该是你的
I believe this belongs to you.
-杰格 这是斯通 杰格是来这里… -监督的
Jag, meet Stone.
杰格是来这里… -监督的
- Jag is here to... - Oversee.
我可不会这么形容
That's not how I'd put it.
我有一种感觉
I have a hunch.
我交给你的指纹工作有什么进展吗
Any update on the fingerprint job I gave you?
我在咖啡杯上找到了指纹
Got prints off the coffee cup.
州警有哈维案发现场的钥匙链
State has the key chain from Harvey's crime scene.
我们正在等他们比对
Waiting on them to compare.
-催他们一下 可以吗 -我这就去
- Give them a nudge, will you? - I'm on it.
钱在哪 麦克西
Where's the money, Maxie?
不如你放下扳手
Why don't you put down the wrench?
你是来找我女儿吗
Did you come for my daughter?
告诉她别再找我了
Tell her to stop looking for me.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
菲比
Phoebe? Phoebe?
你好 罗纳德
Hello, Ronald.
怎么回事
What the hell?
爸爸
Dad?
女士 你还在听吗
Are you still there?
喂
Hello?
警♥察♥马上就到 你还在听我说话吗
The police are almost there. Are you still with me?
你还在吗
Are you still there?
确认安全
Clear.
凯西
Cassie?
凯西
Cassie.
好了 跟我走 走吧
Okay, come on. Come here.
帮我一把
Give me a hand!
Whoa, whoa.
我们扶你起来
I got you.
-走吧 -不要
- Come on. - No.
-等一下 -走吧
- Wait... - Come on.
我送你回家
Let's get you home. Let's get you home.
《天空市凶案》
约瑟夫顽强抵抗过
Joseph didn't go down without a fight.
是
Yeah.
我们接到几起报♥警♥
There's been a couple reports
几个瘾君子闯入本地商店
of meth heads breaking into local businesses.
后门锁被动过手脚
Back door lock was tampered with,
这可能是查案方向
so that might be what we're looking at.
看起来没偷走什么东西
Doesn't seem like anything was taken.
而且这里本来也没什么值钱的东西
And there's nothing of value here to begin with.
瘾君子哪里会知道
Well, a meth head wouldn't know that,
然后机会性犯罪恶化了
and crime of opportunity escalated.
我会让丹尼斯进行清点
I'll have Denise do an inventory.
也许有人想找什么文件
Maybe somebody was looking for a file.
或许约瑟夫不是原定目标
Or maybe Joseph wasn't the original target.
你觉得有人想伤害凯西吗
What, you think someone wanted to hurt Cassie?
-可能吧
Could be.
-她最近在查什么案子
What was she working on?
她一直在调查贩毒集团
She was circling the cartel.
如果有人想留下信息…
If someone wanted to leave a message...
我会安排警力全天候守在她家外面
I'll park a car outside her place around the clock.
谢谢
Thanks.
该死
Damn it.
我们到了
Here we are.
这里有山羊
We've got goats and chickens
鸡和狗 你一叫就过来了
and dogs that come when you call.
这里是我们自己的一个小天堂
It's our own little, private slice of heaven.
她看起来好吓人
She looks scary.
那只是错觉
Oh, that's just a trick of the light.
喝杯可可怎么样
How about a nice cup of cocoa?
你想放多少棉花糖就放多少
You can put as many marshmallows in it as you want.
我想见妈妈
I want to see my mom.
肯定了
Of course you do.
她在等你呢
She's waiting for you.
你们是坏人吗 就像罗纳德一样吗
Are you bad people like Ronald?
不 菲比 我们是好人
No, Phoebe. We're good people.
对不对 安吉
Isn't that right, Aggie?
世界上最好的人
The best people in the world.
来吧 我们去找你妈妈
Now, come. Let's go see your mother.
你把事情搞得一团糟 罗纳德
You have made a mess, Ronald.
真的很糟
A real mess.
不
是时候解决这一切了
Time to fix it all up.
好了
你妈妈在这里
Your mother's in here.
-菲比 -妈妈
- Oh, Phoebe! - Mom!
老天 谢谢你
Oh, my God! Thank you! Thank you!
罗纳德在哪
Where's Ronald?
他有沃尔夫关照
Wolf's taking care of him.
嗨 过来 让我看看你
Hi. Come here. Let me see you.
你的头发更长了
Your hair's longer.
那个坏人伤害了罗纳德
The bad man hurt Ronald.
罗纳德一定会没事的
I'm sure Ronald will be just fine.
他们会伤害我吗
Are they going to hurt me?
不
No.
不 他们不会
No, they're not.
因为你现在和妈妈在一起
Because you're with your mom now,
我再也不会让任何人把我们分开
and I'm never going to let anyone separate us ever again.
我会想办法带你离开这里
I'm gonna get us out of here.
嘿 我爱你
Hey. Love you.
我知道你爱我
I know you do.
老天
我想外公了
I miss Grandpa.
过来
Come here.
我也想他 宝贝
I miss him, too, baby.
为什么有人想伤害他
Why did someone want to hurt him?
我不知道
I don't know.
你会抓住他们吗
Are you gonna catch them?
会 我保证
Yeah. I promise.
我知道你能做到 妈妈
I know you can do it, Mommy.
昨晚在柔道馆发生了非常糟糕的事
Something really bad happened at the dojo last night.
那个女人知道我们拿了她的钱
That woman knows we have her money.
你跟自己的老师怎么说的
What did you tell your teacher?
-关于发生的事 我对他撒了谎
I lied to him about what's going on.
-很好
Good.
我觉得他能帮我们
I think he can help us.
好了 我要告诉爸爸妈妈
Okay. I'm telling Mom and Dad.
他们会知道该怎么办
They'll know what to do.
不 你绝对不能这么做
Uh, no. You absolutely cannot do that.
那你的师♥傅♥会救我们吗
So your sensei's gonna save us?
我们就是不能告诉爸爸妈妈
We just can't tell Mom and Dad.
我们还是可以解决的
We can still fix this.
回家后告诉你妈妈
When you get to your house,
你昨晚在朋友家睡的觉
you tell your mother you slept at a friend's,
关于这件事 你一个字都不要说
and you don't say a single word about this,
不要告诉你妈妈 不要告诉任何人
not to your mother, not to anyone.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表