剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
I can help. I'll grab you some paperwork.
填好 交上定金
You fill it out, pay the retainer,
我就开始找人
and I'll get started.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
我可不同意你的计划啊
I'd advise against your plan.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
下一次会更痛的
The next one'll be harder.
如果你接受这个群体里的地位 会好一点的
It'll go easier if you accept your position in the pack.
你现在不在群体之中
Right now, you are not in the pack.
你比狗还不如
You are less than a dog.
如果我不想加入你的群体呢
What if I don't want to be in your pack?
那你就不配活着
Then you don't deserve to live.
这是最基本的动物王国准则了
This is basic animal kingdom stuff.
丛林法则
Law of the jungle!
以牙还牙啊 朋友
Lex talionis, my friend!
? I don't say it very often ?
你觉得呢
What do you think? Uh.
什么意思啊 我好不好看
What's that supposed to mean? Do I look hot or not?
我不想说
Yeah, I'd rather not say.
为什么
Why?
如果我说你好看
Well, if I tell you you look hot,
你会介意 杀掉我
you'll get offended and kill me.
我到底好不好看
Donno, do I look hot or not? Yes or no?
不错 也好看
You look okay and also good.
我们得对彼此坦诚啊
We need to be honest with each other.
你看着好像恋童癖 或者连环杀手
You look like a pedo or a serial killer.
这件杀人犯约翰·韦恩·盖西的秋冬收藏
This John Wayne Gacy fall/winter collection --
可不行
that ain't it.
试试这个
Try...this on.
- 不用了 - 试试
Nah, I'm good. Try it on.
- 这是命令吗 - 是的
Is that an order? Yes, it is.
试试 我给你买♥♥把刀
Try this on and I'll buy you a knife.
我有一把很好的刀
I have a perfectly good knife.
赶紧他么的试试
Try the damn shirt on.
能不能别说脏话
C-Could you please watch your language?
我这努力有益健康呢
I-I try to run a wholesome establishment.
还有益健康呢 你是卖♥♥刀卖♥♥枪的啊
"Wholesome establishment." You sell knives and guns.
你不是本地人吧
I take it you're not from around here.
哇哦 怎么变酷儿风了
Oh! Oh, we need "Queer Eye" in here, stat!
这个也要了
Oh. I'll take this, too.
这么小的人用这么大一把刀啊
Well, that -- that's an awfully big knife for a little lady.
这把吗
You mean this knife?
? First a lover, then a wife ?
该走了 多诺
Time to go, Donno.
? ...our house a home ?
祝贺啊
Congratulations! Congratulations.
天啊 我只不过考试通过了而已 丹妮斯
Oh, my gosh. Okay, I just passed an exam, Denise.
也不用这么大惊小怪的
You don't have to make a big deal out of this.
别谦虚了 你现在是正式私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
Oh, don't be modest. You're an official PI now.
加油啊姐们 庆祝一下 拜咯
Own it, girl. Celebrate! Toodles.
天啊
Oh, my gosh. This --
你现在正式是团队得一员了
Now that you're officially part of the team,
大山姆有消息了吗
you got anything on Big Sam?
感觉哪里不对劲
Um...well, something just doesn't feel right.
他入不敷出啊
I mean, he lives way above his means.
你问了女朋友他什么工作吗
Did you ask his girlfriend what he does for a living?
说他是个体户
Said he was self-employed.
然后就这么不见了
Hmm. So, he just vanished.
我想查他手♥机♥上最后出现的地点
I tried to get his last location off his phone,
但得需要申请搜查令啊
but I think we're gonna need a warrant.
我认识个人可以帮忙
I know somebody who might be able to help with that.
那好
Alright then.
- D太太 - 麦克斯
Hey, Ms. D. Hi, Max.
我收到你信息的时候就在附近
Uh, I was around the corner when I got your message,
我就来了
so I figured I'd stop by.
怎么了
What's up?
你周二能不能上班呢
Um, I was wondering if you could work on Tuesday.
我爸要去玩牛仔扑克辣椒之夜
My dad's got some rodeo poker chili night.
说不好啊
I don't know.
我是希望你也能
Um...but I was also hoping that you could --
跟凯聊聊 看看
you could talk to Kai and just see how --
上学怎么样啊
just see how school's going for him, and...
当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
他最近更愿意
Yeah, I think he's -- think he's more comfortable
跟你敞开心扉
opening up to you than me these days.
没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, I'm -- I'm fine.
你认识他吗
D-Do you know him?
不认识
No.
我以为你能认出来的 他失踪了
I-I thought you recognized him. He's missing.
不错啊 不是 太可惜了
Cool. I mean, um, that's too bad.
你确定没事吗
Are -- Are you sure everything's okay?
没事的
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
家里面呢
At home? Everything?
也没事
Yeah, it's all good.
那下周见咯
Um, I'll see you next week.
罗纳德
Ronald,
我就想让你知道你工作是为了什么
I just wanted you to see what you have to work for.
不行 在这里看她吧
No. Enjoy her from here.
你还没有跟她讲话的资格呢
You haven't earned the privilege to talk to her yet.
斯卡尔莱特
Scarlet!
感觉斯卡尔莱特已经找到了自己的位置哈
Seems like Scarlet's already found her place.
你我就不确定了
I don't know about you,
但是女人在花♥园♥里做事啊
but there's something about women working in gardens.
那种感觉 我很喜欢的
Stuff of nations. Really gets me going.
看到吗
See?
他没事的
He's okay.
我想找他聊聊
I want to talk to him.
你会的 早晚
You will. In time.
但在那之前呢 把马唐草先拔了吧
But until then, make sure that crabgrass is pulled.
整洁的花♥园♥才丰富 斯卡尔莱特
A tidy garden is a bountiful garden, Scarlet.
是啊
Right.
嗯
Yes.
爱有很多种形式的
Love takes many forms.
什么形式要取决于你
What form it takes depends on you.
她浑身发着光的
She is a creature so full of light.
让我不禁想到
Makes me think there's
你还是有点好地方
still a little bit of good in you
会吸引到这么好的女人
to attract such a fine woman.
走吧 给你搞干净
Come on. Let's get you cleaned up.
这是鱼缸还是饮料
So, is this a fishbowl or a drink?
你要是轻量级的就没事
It's okay if you're a lightweight.
我一直在想罗纳德和斯卡尔莱特的事情
Man, I keep thinking about Ronald and Scarlet.
天啊 还要聊工作吗
Oh, my God. Are we really gonna talk about work?
抱歉啊
Sorry.
这是我紧张时候的标配
It's, uh, my default when I'm nervous.
紧张什么
Ooh. Why you nervous?
有时候 社交会让我很尴尬的
Sometimes, the social thing is awkward for me.
没事的 我很好说话的
It's okay. I'm easy to talk to.
记住 我可是有撩汉的博士学位哦
Remember, I've got a PhD in what men want.
那时候我还不认识你呢
I didn't know you then.
是我的过去 我不觉得丢人
It's part of my past. I'm not ashamed of it.
我还觉得可以利用一番
I actually think I can really use it.
所以你叫我来吃饭餐是有原因的
So, you asked me to dinner for a reason.
直说吧
Why don't you just tell me what you want?
保证不会指手画脚
No judgments. Promise.
? ...nomas lo estoy tirando ?
首先 我要啤酒 不要这个
First, I want a beer and not this.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你在拖时间
You're stalling.
好吧
Okay.
我需要你教我怎么说通凯西
I need your advice on how to get through to Cassie.
你要记住 重点不是你
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表