剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah. It was, uh, on the news.
-怎么了 -警♥察♥在现场发现了一个钥匙扣
- Why? - They found a key chain at the scene
跟你那个一模一样
just like the one you have.
-好奇怪
Weird.
-是很奇怪
Yeah, it is.
我的没丢 所以…
Well, I still have mine, so...
麦克斯 如果你当时在现场 如果你知道什么
Max, if you were out there, if you know anything,
可以告诉我
you can tell me.
你真以为我跟这案子有关吗
You actually think I had something to do with this?
跟我没关系
I didn't,
再见了
so have a nice day.
麦克斯
Max...
当别人的哈巴狗难吗
Is it tricky, being someone's lapdog?
这不仅是一份工作
I mean, it's more than just a job.
还是一种扭曲的关系
It's a relationship that's twisted.
你得对他保持忠诚
You've got to stay loyal to him,
但又活在巨大的恐惧中
but you're living in utter fear?
-想想都觉得很难
Ugh. That's a lot to unpack.
-我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你和迪特里希呢 你们是怎么回事
How about you and Dietrich? What's your deal?
-你怎么不去问他 -因为那样一定会很顺利
- Why don't you ask him? - 'Cause that would go well.
他是那种厌女男
He's one of those men who hates women.
如果女人问问题 就更激怒他的神经了
Hates it even more when they ask questions.
你想说什么
You got a point?
我就是想知道你愿不愿意为迪特里希送命
I just want to know if you would die for Dietrich.
你是不是那种集体至上
Like, are you one of those macho, yay team,
宁死不屈的人
die-with-your-boots-on types?
我还是不明白你的意思
I still don't know what you're asking me.
是吗
- Really? - Mm.
因为你…你看起来不像是没脑子的牛仔
'Cause you... you didn't strike me as a dumb cowboy.
你有愿意为之赴死的人吗
Is there anyone that you would die for?
Oh.
看来是有
Oh, there it is. Yeah. There's someone.
好吧 是有这样一个人 但不是你老板 有意思
It's not your boss, though. That's interesting.
你想让我怎样
What do you want from me?
我就想知道迪特里希 把我们的毒品和钱弄去哪了
Just want to know what Dietrich did with our drugs and money.
不在我们手上
We don't have it.
-我就说他会这么说吧 -老天
- I told you he'd say that. - Oh, God.
真可惜
Such a shame.
你这么帅
You are so cute.
我真心以为你很聪明呢
I really thought you were smart, too.
你多高
How tall are you?
因为特维斯吗
Travis?
吃冰激凌吗 或者劲更大的东西
Ice cream? Something stronger?
要不都拿给我
Maybe both?
好
Yeah.
所以 他说我们该消停一阵子
So he said we should "cool things down."
我些许觉得他或许说得对 但是…
There's a part of me that knows he's probably right, but...
但你喜欢他 而且你还没对他表白
But you like him, and you still haven't told him that you like him.
我不知道自己是怎么回事
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我…你之前受过伤
You've been hurt before.
失去过挚爱之人
You've lost people that you've loved.
我不是情感专家
I'm no relationship expert, but it makes sense
但你想保护自己的心也是情有可原
why you'd want to protect your heart.
我觉得你需要想明白 他是否值得冒这个险
I think you just need to figure out if he's worth the risk.
好好跟他聊聊
Just talk to him.
林多尔呢
What about Lindor?
-他值得冒险吗 -你怎么知道的
- Is he worth the risk? - How did you know?
-丹尼斯 -丹尼斯 每次都是丹尼斯
- Denise. - Denise. It's always Denise.
Uh-huh. Mm.
对 我们交了心
Yeah, we had a moment, and...
我能感觉到他有事瞒着我
I could feel him holding back,
但我不… 我也没问
but I didn't... I didn't pry.
-瞧见没 这就是咱俩的不同之处
See, that's where we differ.
我就是非要搞得一清二楚
I can't stop prying.
是吗
Oh, really?
对了 哈维的案子有新发现吗
By the way, did you find anything more on Harvey?
塔布完全对我封锁了消息
Tubb's locked me out.
我就是一直在想 我们在现场发现的
I was just wondering about that key chain we found
-那个钥匙扣 -我们查过指纹
- at the crime scene. - Well, we ran some prints.
没有对上号♥的人
It didn't match anybody in the system.
怎么了
Why?
我的保姆麦克斯有个一模一样的
My babysitter, Max, has one exactly like it.
-好奇怪 -是
- That's weird. - Yeah.
即便如此 即便是哈维对我们开枪
Even so, even if Harvey was the one shooting at us,
我也觉得跟你的保姆无关
I don't think it was your babysitter.
对 我问过她 但她都否认了
Yeah, and I asked her about it, and she denied knowing anything.
喝几口
Try it.
你都要把我带坏了
You're just not a good influence.
真的是这样
That's what this is.
亲爱的 交给我 好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
-好大一袋 -是啊
- Big bag. - Yeah.
说不定值很多钱呢 对吧
Probably worth a lot of money, right?
特洛克冒险守卫我们的安全
T-Lock is risking himself for our safety.
对
Yeah.
听你妈妈的
Listen to your mother.
你之后会感谢我的
You'll thank me later.
一切都会好很多
It's all gonna be much better.
嘿
Hey.
你昨晚去哪了
Where did you go last night?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你以为我睡着了 然后起身离开了房♥间
You thought I was asleep, but you got up and left the room.
你觉得人♥大♥半夜起床会去哪
Where does anybody go late at night?
但你去哪了
But where did you go?
别审问我
Don't interrogate me.
我不是在审问你
I'm not interrogating you.
而是在问一个简单的问题
I'm asking you a simple question.
我去卫生间了
I was in the bathroom.
那你去了好久
It was a long time.
我出去观察金星了
I went out to look at Venus.
那是在你去卫生间之前还是之后
Was that before or after you went to the bathroom?
之后
After.
我现在遥望别的星球 还需要得到你的允许吗
Do I need your permission to look at distant planets now?
不 我只是不知道你还是个天文学家
No, I just didn't know that you were an astronomer.
你有很多不知道的事情 罗纳德
There's a lot of things you don't know, Ronald.
我以为你全都告诉我了
I thought you told me everything.
-我没有 因为… -罗纳德
- I don't tell you everything because... - Ronald?
斯嘉丽 你们俩跟我走
Scarlet? I need the two of you to come with me.
-但我还没弄完… -没关系
- But I'm not done with... - It's okay.
我们等下再弄
We'll do it later.
你好 朋友
Hello, friend.
欢迎来到神圣沃尔夫牧场
Welcome to Holy Wolf Ranch.
有事吗
How can I be of service?
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
我等下再解释 你闭嘴 斯嘉丽
I'll explain later. Just be quiet, Scarlet.
有人来了 是吗
There's someone here, isn't there?
不许发出声音
Don't make a sound.
救命
Help!
阿加莎
Agatha!
老天
Oh, my God!
不是只有我这个书粉不请自来吧
I can't be the only fan of your book to just show up like this.
不是 但他们大多数人 都有一条不安的狗狗作陪
No, but most of them have a troubled dog in tow,
但根据我的观察 我眼睛很毒的
and from what I can tell... and I can tell a lot...
吉姆狗狗一点问题都没有
Jim the Dog isn't troubled at all.
是因为猫
Cats.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我女朋友养了几只猫
My girlfriend has them.
我们刚刚同居
We just moved in together,
吉姆狗狗一直在向我表示它的沮丧
and Jim the Dog's been showing me his frustration
吞掉了我一半的袜子
by devouring half my socks.
你是来找我咨♥询♥应对建议吗
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表