剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
我们得消停一阵子了
We need to cool down.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
昨晚的意外 我希望再也不要发生
I'm not gonna have another cross happen like last night.
不会咱俩都会完蛋
That would be bad news for both of us.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
貌似有人藏着秘密哦 麦克西
Sounds like someone's been keeping secrets, Maxie.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
我们需要聊聊
We need to talk.
你告诉他了
You told him.
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
你答应过我的
You promised.
特洛克会把东西交给警♥察♥
T-Lock is gonna give it to the police.
我会用公用电♥话♥打给他们
I'll call in from a pay phone.
完全是匿名的
Totally anonymous.
公用电♥话♥吗
A pay phone?
现在不是1987年了 好吗 特雷西
It's not 1987, Tracy, okay?
-我感觉这计划很烂 -麦克斯 别这样 拜托了
- This does not sound like a good plan. - Max, stop, please.
快告诉他你捡到了什么
Please, just tell him what you found.
没关系 如果你更愿意跟警♥察♥说
It's okay. If you'd feel more comfortable
那就去吧
talking to the cops, go ahead.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我捡到一袋毒品
Okay, fine. I found a bag of drugs.
还有别的东西吗 比如说钱
Was there anything else, like money, maybe?
对 有一点
但我全都拿去给她治牙了
Yeah, a little, but I spent it all on her tooth thing.
好
Okay.
那东西在哪
Where are they now?
毒品
The drugs.
我朋友家
- My friend's house. - Ah.
你得赶紧拿回来
You need to bring them here, now.
藏匿的时间越久 你就越危险
The longer you have those drugs, the more danger you're in.
别担心 都交给我
Don't worry. I'll take care of everything.
不会有任何问题 宝贝 我保证
Everything is gonna be fine, baby, I promise.
说我弟弟“冲动”过于轻描淡写了
Calling my brother impulsive would be an understatement.
我们小时候
We used to have these Lego fortresses
经常一起堆乐高堡垒
that we would build when we were kids,
但只要有一块看着不对劲或安不上
but Jag would always tear the entire thing down
杰格就会整个拆掉
if one piece didn't look or fit right.
几天的努力付诸流水 就因为它不完美
Just days of work destroyed because it wasn't perfect.
而我
Me, on the other hand,
我可以看出问题并解决它
I could see the problem and fix it
而不用非得把一切毁掉
without having to smash everything.
但他听我的吗 有过吗
But did he listen to me, ever?
从来没有
No.
-这是什么 你做了什么
What is this? What did you do?
-炒蛋 -里面加了什么
- Scrambled eggs? - What's in them?
-一块芥末酱
Dollop of mustard.
这就是我的意思
See, this is what I'm talking about.
你们男人只想改变和毁掉一切
You men just trying to change and destroy things.
你和芥末酱炒蛋
You and your little mustard eggs.
杰格和他不计一切的好胜心
Jag with his scorched-earth nonsense.
-简直太幼稚了 -但很好吃 对吧
- It's childish. - It's good, though, right?
-这不是重点 -就承认很好吃吧
- That's not the point. - Admit that it's good.
-好吧 是很好吃
Yes, okay, it's good.
我们要拿迪特里希怎么办
So what are we gonna do about Dietrich?
我有着漂亮胡须的朋友
Well, my beautiful, bearded friend,
我有个主意 你或许会喜欢
I have an idea that I think you might enjoy.
所以…
So...
-我们坐到一起了
Here we are.
-我们坐到一起了
Yeah, here we are.
可算等到这一天了 对吧
Finally, right?
对
Right.
你想就什么事问我的建议
So what did you want to pick my brain about?
对 我保姆的事
Oh, yeah. My babysitter.
好
Oh, okay.
这我没想到 说吧
Didn't see that coming. Go on.
这个锁匙扣是在哈维尸体旁边发现的
This key chain was found near Harvey's body.
麦克斯 我的保姆 也有一个同样的
Max, my babysitter, has the same one.
听起来有点像巧合 对吧
Mm. Sounds a bit like a coincidence, huh?
对 单是锁匙扣的话 确实如此
Yeah, on its own, totally.
但我了解麦克斯 她有所隐瞒
But I know Max, and she's lying about something.
就是我的一种直觉
It's just one of those feelings I get.
那你告诉珍妮了吗
Well, did you tell Jenny?
现在还不是时候
- Now's not the right time. - Why?
为什么 你是怕她举着枪
Afraid she'll kick down your babysitter's door,
- 踹开你保姆家的门吗 -我就是怕这个
- guns a-blazing? - That's exactly what I'm afraid of.
珍妮2.0版有点不一样了
This Jenny 2.0 is a little different.
听着 提醒你一下
Look, so you know,
林多尔2.0版不会停止寻找罗纳德
Lindor 2.0 is not gonna stop looking for Ronald.
我掌握了莱加尔斯基兄弟的地址
I have an address for Legarski's brother.
-我要去会会他
I'm gonna pay him a visit.
-好 你做你该做的
Okay. You do you.
别把我扯进去就行
Just leave me out of it.
那凯西2.0版本呢
What about Cassie 2.0?
没有凯西2.0版本 我还是老样子
Nope. No Cassie 2.0. Just same old me.
不可能
Impossible.
行了 跟我说点我不知道的事
Come on, tell me something I don't know.
这是你坦白的机会
It's your turn to confess.
好 坦白吗
Oh, okay. Confess?
吃个午餐而已
还搞得这么深沉
Oddly deep... for lunch.
没错
Yes, it is.
你之前每次约我 我就该答应的
Every time you asked me out, I should have said yes.
但你并没有
And yet, you didn't.
直到现在
Until now.
如果你没意见的话
If you're cool with that.
我就是这样
This is just how I roll.
-没错
Totally.
-没错
Totally.
这真的是最糟糕的计划
This is literally the worst plan ever.
他说一切都会是匿名进行
He... He said it'll all be anonymous.
麦克斯 你平时那么看不上特洛克
Max, you can't stand T-Lock.
怎么会觉得能信任他
What makes you think you can trust him?
我不信任他 好吗
I don't trust him, okay?
但如果我不遂了他的愿
But if I don't do what he wants,
他就会逼我去警♥察♥局
he was gonna make me go to the cops.
所以 解决办法就是
And so the solution to that is giving him
把两大袋子毒品和钱交给他吗
two bags full of drugs and money?
我觉得这样根本不行
I mean, that doesn't really sound right to me.
我没提钱的事
Well, I didn't mention the money,
只说了毒品和车祸
only the drugs and the accident.
那我们呢
What about us?
他没问 我就没说
He didn't ask and I didn't say.
你不必这样做的
You didn't have to do that.
-我们是一条船上的
We're all in this together.
-对
Yeah. All of us.
我们所有人 有我们给你撑腰
We got your back.
老天 我只…我只希望这一切赶紧结束
God. I just... I just want this all to be over.
好
Okay.
那就把毒品给特洛克
So, give T-Lock the drugs.
钱我们留着
And we still have the money.
斯迈利
我知道你跟那个警♥察♥有染
我看见你们了 你现在欠我一个人情
你好
Howdy.
嘿 麦克斯
Hey, Max.
-嗨 杜威尔女士
Uh, hi, Ms. D.
-我们能聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好 没问题
Uh, yeah, sure.
也不知道你有没有听说那个警♥察♥的事
I was wondering if you heard about the police officer
死在树林里那个
who died in the woods.
听说了
Yeah.
没错 新闻上一直在播
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表