剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
-我们离开这里 -我就知道你会来救我
- We're getting out of here. - I knew you would come for me.
怎么回事
What the hell?
这些孩子是所有事情的核心
These kids are at the center of everything.
他们的证词快要帮我抓住罪犯了
Their testimony gets me close to an arrest.
特洛克拿走那笔钱 这是个严重的问题
T-Lock taking that money is a serious problem,
贩毒集团在找到他之前不会停手
and the cartel is not gonna stop until they find him.
我们不会在这里开业
We are not setting up shop here.
不如我打给爸爸
Why don't I call Dad,
给他算笔账 看看他觉得怎么样
walk him through the numbers, see what he thinks.
-还是算了 -为什么
- Wouldn't do that. - Why?
你害怕那是个好主意吗
You afraid it's a good idea?
她不会喜欢你背着她做事
She's not gonna like you going behind her back.
欢迎来到蒙大拿 爸爸 我有计划
Welcome to Montana, Dad. I have a plan.
我们在海伦娜这里
We build a manufacturing and distribution hub
建立一个生产和配送中心
right here in Helena.
非常好 杰格特
- Very good, Jagat. - I told you I can't shake the feeling
我无法摆脱那种感觉 沃尔夫·莱加尔斯基和罗纳德有某种联♥系♥
that Wolf Legarski is connected to Ronald.
沃尔夫的牧场 在哪
Wolf's ranch, where is it?
这不会是一次友好的会面
This isn't gonna be a friendly visit.
他在哪
- Where is he? - If you want my help finding him,
如果你们需要我帮忙找他 可以先从放下武器开始
you can start by lowering your weapons.
不如你先告诉我 我的钱在哪
How 'bout you tell me where my money is first?
特洛克拿了
- T-Lock has it. - No need to get our hands dirty
如果你让我做我要做的事 绝对不会牵连到我们
if you let me do what I do.
-妈妈 你在里面吗
Mom, are you in here?!
-嘿 麦克斯 -我妈妈出事了
- Hey, Max. - Something bad happened to my mom!
我不…
I don't...
麦克斯
Max?
雷切尔
Rachel?
罗纳德把你伤成这样的吗
Ronald do this to you?
他和那个斯嘉丽
He and that... Scarlet.
他们杀了我妻子 留下我独自咽气
They killed my wife, left me for dead.
你窝藏逃犯
You were harboring a fugitive.
我以为能感化他
I thought I could cure him.
感化罗纳德·佩格曼吗
Cure Ronald Pergman?
你听到我的话了 相信我 我知道这听起来很荒谬
You heard me, and trust me, I know how that sounds.
罗纳德是如何落入你手中的
How did you get Ronald in the first place?
我跟犯罪集团做了交易
Made a deal with the syndicate.
-你兄弟为他们做事 -没错
- Your brother worked with them. - Yes, he did.
很不容易的
为了让他们同意我带走罗纳德
And it wasn't easy getting them to let me have Ronald.
我不得不做了一些保证
I had to make certain assurances.
为什么 你为什么要这么做
Why? Why would you do that?
我以为能驱逐他的邪念 弥补我兄弟犯下的罪过
I thought I could purge the evil, undo what my brother did.
不是里克·莱加尔斯基 把罗纳德变成恶魔的
Rick Legarski didn't make Ronald.
但他就在一边看着
He stood by.
还怂恿他
He encouraged.
行了 我要上报
Yeah. I'm calling this in.
如果我能帮你们找到他呢
What if I could, uh, help you find him?
我们不需要你的帮助
We don't need your help.
不 你们需要 你们只是不知道
Yes, you do. You just don't know it.
-我们会找到他 -你们找不到的
- We'll find them. - Actually, you won't.
没有我的帮助 你们找不到他的
You won't find him, not without my help.
我知道他在哪 他会去哪
I know where he is, where he will be,
他们两个 包括斯嘉丽
both of them... Scarlet, too.
好 那就告诉我们
Okay, then tell us.
凯西 我们这就是浪费时间 他在兜圈子
Cassie, we're wasting our time. He's playing games.
-我从来不兜圈子 -好
- I don't play games. - Yeah, nevertheless,
不论如何 我还是要叫人来 发布全面通缉令
I'm gonna call in the truck and put out an APB.
好吧 随你便
All right, go ahead.
罗纳德一定会使出浑身解数
Ronald, I'm sure, will do what Ronald does best,
他要是觉得你们离真♥相♥近在咫尺
and he will never, ever be caught by you
就永远不会被你们抓到
你之前说他受伤了吗
- if he thinks you're onto him. - You said he was wounded?
很严重的伤 说不定会没命
Badly, possibly mortally.
但斯嘉丽不会让他死去 这是肯定的
But Scarlet won't let him die. I'm sure of that.
来吧
So go ahead.
四处搜搜 找找物证
Look around. Find your little hair fibers.
盘问我 我什么都不会说的
Chat with me. I won't give you anything.
-你想怎样 -凯西
- What do you want? - Cassie.
不 我想听听 你想怎样
No, I want to hear this. What do you want?
首先
One...
你们威胁要起诉我的那些罪名
I want complete immunity
给我完全的豁免权
for all the charges you're gonna threaten me with.
第二
And two...
帮我埋葬妻子
... help me bury my wife.
然后我会帮你们捉拿罗纳德
And then I will take you to get Ronald.
来啊 继续走
Come on. Keep going.
一次一级 我们往下走
One at a time. Down we go.
如果你在找毒品和钱
We don't have the drugs or the money,
都不在我们这里
if that's what you're after.
不要 别碰她 -不
- No, no. Don't touch her. - No!
-后退 -不要 别伤害她
- Back! - No, don't touch her. Don't...
-过来 -求你了
- Come. - Please, please, please,
-别伤害她 求你了 -快走
- please don't hurt her, please! - Come on.
-求你了 -你给我坐下
- Oh. Please. Please. - You, sit!
-求你了 不要 -把脚放进那些扎环里
- Please don't. - Put your feet through those loops.
手放这些里面 赶紧的
Put your hands through those ones. Do it.
不要
No.
不要
No, no!
我们这是在哪
Where the hell are we?
-嘿 -麦克斯
- Hey! - Max.
-回答我 -麦克斯
- Answer me! - Max!
十几岁的女孩最难搞了 对吧
Hell is a teenage girl, am I right?
我给你们俩准备了
I got a whole selection
不少适合全家一起观看的影片
of family-friendly viewing options for you both.
有《迪克·范·戴克秀》
Got "Dick Van Dyke,"
《鸭子王朝》 《两小无猜》
"Duck Dynasty," "Wonder Years."
应该会比较好看
Shouldn't be too bad.
等一下 求你了 求你放了我们
Wait. Wait, please, please, please, please let us go.
不行
- A haircut, I think. - I can't do that.
如果你男友带着该带的东西回来了
Now, if your boyfriend shows up with what he's supposed to,
那我们可以聊聊
then we can talk.
但在那之前
祝你们观影愉快
But until then, happy watching.
-不要 -不要 求你了
- No! - No, please.
求你了
Please! Please!
《天空市凶案》
好极了
Oh, bravo, bravo!
我还没弹完呢
It's not the end of the song.
停在E符那里了
Dissolves with the E.
有缺憾也是一种完美
Things can be imperfect and still be beautiful.
-不是吗 威尔 -不 他说得对
- Can't they, Veer? - No, he's right.
-太多自♥由♥节奏了 -对
- Too much rubato. - Yep.
她之前能弹得完美无瑕
She used to play it perfectly.
或许她应该勤加练习
Perhaps you should practice more.
爸爸
Dad.
雷恩的男友斯通来了
Ren's boyfriend, Stone, is here.
他说需要跟你聊聊
Says he needs to talk.
-斯通 -已经查过他的底细了
- Stone? - Vetted.
新任分销负责人
New head of distribution.
-你把迪特里希踢出局了吗
Y-You pushed Dietrich out?
-还没有
- Not yet. - Oh.
应该快刀斩乱麻
- Sharp knife is the quick knife. - Mm-hmm.
我是斯通
Stone.
我爸喜欢先谈正事
My father likes information first
再套近乎
and pleasantries later.
好 那就先谈正事
Okay, well, here's some information.
我让迪特里希所有的分销商就范了
I got all of Dietrich's distributors... all of them... to play ball.
我们之前是不是见过
Have we met somewhere before?
没有 先生 不然我会记起你
No, sir. No, I'd remember you.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表