剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
这是为了梅森
This... is for Mason.
杀了我儿子吧
Just kill my son.
他是造成你儿子死亡的人
He's the one responsible for your son's death.
杰格胸部中弹 他在医院
Jag is in the hospital with a bullet in his chest.
-你们遭遇了什么 -他没有告诉你吗
- What happened out there? - He didn't tell you?
杰格的保险免责文件
Insurance release for Jag.
他们需要一位家庭成员在上面签字
They need a family member to sign.
我爸爸呢 -我帮不了你
- Where's my father? - Can't help you.
-没关系 我会让特维斯调查一下
It's fine. I'll have Travis look into it.
我知道他以前是警♥察♥ 但他现在为我做事
I know he used to be a cop, but now he works for me.
在我休养期间 县里要派一个
County's bringing someone in to be acting sheriff
-代理警长过来 -我不需要任何帮助
- while I'm down. - I don't need any help.
你需要
Yeah, you do.
我有你想要的信息
I have information that you want.
我想做个交易
I want to make a trade.
沃尔夫跟我们说了他和犯罪集团的交易
Wolf told us about his deal with the Syndicate.
如果你逃跑的话 他们会找到你的
If you run, they will find you.
大里克资产
我们知道你复印了
We know you made a copy
一份不是你的东西
of something that wasn't yours.
米尔顿 约翰
你需要告诉我放在哪了
You need to tell me where it is.
斯嘉丽
Scarlet.
但是菲比应该脱离这种生活
Phoebe deserves more out of this life.
放弃菲比
Give Phoebe up.
这是你唯一可行的选择
- It's your only good option. - Ohh.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
我只想迅速拿点东西
Just need to grab something real quick.
拿了就走 -南茜在等
- In and out. - Nancy is waiting.
-我会让你... -我饿了
- I'll let you... - I'm hungry.
我知道 亲爱的 我也是
I know, sweetheart. I am, too.
他就是这么说的
That's what I said!
你想吃什么 披萨吗 烤肉吗
Um, what are you in the mood for, huh? Uh, pizza, barbecue?
芝士汉堡
Um, cheeseburgers.
芝士汉堡 没问题
Cheeseburgers! Now we're talking.
米尔顿
我们现在要回家吗
Are we going home now?
对 很快 亲爱的
Yes, yes. Soon, sweetheart.
我们要去加拿大
We are gonna go up to Canada.
但是首先 我需要处理一点事 好吗
But first I need to take care of a little something, okay?
好
Okay.
《天空市凶案》
其实…
You know...
也许我一个人进去更好
maybe it's better if I go in alone.
换作是我 我会想看到信任之人
Well, if it were me, I would want to see a friendly face.
我们进去吧
Shall we?
看看我找来谁了
Look who I found.
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
你感觉怎么样
How ya feeling?
目前来讲还可以
Okay, all things considered.
你差点害死我
You almost got me killed.
我差点害死你
I almost got you killed?
不是这么回事
That... That's not what happened.
那到底发生了什么
So what did happen? Jag, do you want to say it,
杰格 你想说吗 这样我们俩都能听听
just so we can both hear it?
好吧 亲爱的老爸决定 拿我的命换他的命
Yeah, well, dear old dad here decided to offer up my life for his.
不是的
No.
我不是要那么做 我当时是要去找人帮忙
That's not what I was doing. I was going to get help.
没错 可能只是为了救你自己
Yeah, for yourself, maybe.
你把我留在那里 然后我中枪了
You left me there and I got shot.
不 你误会了 儿子
No, you got it wrong, son.
我听着没什么区别
So tomato, tomah-toh then.
够了 雷努
That's enough, Reenu.
你总是说要看重家人
All that talk... about family...
都是谎言
was just a lie.
你为了自救 放弃自己的儿子
You tried to save yourself by abandoning your son.
事实就是这样
That's what happened.
我不允许你嘲讽我
I won't be mocked.
你俩需要知道谁是当家人
You two need to know who's in charge here.
我知道谁是
I know who's in charge.
在这件事上 我没什么可说的了
I have nothing more to say here.
嘿
Hey.
-你需要小心点 -我会处理 你好好休息
- You need to be careful. - I got this. You rest up.
凯西 你回来了 真好
Cassie, good to have you back.
我们里面见
I'll see ya in there.
嘿 那个穿靴子的 你懂车吗
Hey, you, in the boots! You know anything about cars?
特别是动力转向泵
Power steering pump, particularly.
得克萨斯州
这东西…
This thing is just...
Oh.
抱歉 我以为你是个穿靴子的男人
Sorry, I thought you were a guy. The... The boots.
所以我不能帮你修车
Oh, so I can't help you with the car.
拜托 女人对车一窍不通
Well, come on, girls don't know anything about cars.
-不好意思
Excuse me.
请靠边 -好
- Move to the side, please. - Okay.
那是你的泵
That's your pump right there.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
-你很厉害 -没错
- You're good. - Yeah.
好吧 但是…漏…漏油是…
Okay, but the... the leak's coming from...
是下面在漏油 所以我就…
The leak is coming from underneath there, and so I just...
其实我担心的是会流进河里
Truth is, I'm worried about it getting in the waterways.
这对鳟鱼不好 不利于保护鱼类
It's bad for the trout, conservation, all that.
那…你钓鱼吗
So, you fish?
-钓鱼吗
Fish?
-对 -钓鱼
- Yeah. - Fish...
就是…就是用鱼竿钓鱼吗
that's with a fishing pole?
好吧 你真幽默 我就是个蠢货
Okay, you're funny. I'm being an ass.
抱歉 博·阿伦
Sorry. Beau Arlen.
-凯西·杜威尔
Cassie Dewell.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
是吗
You do?
这地方不大
Well, it's a small town.
执法部门是个不怎么快乐 也不正常的大家庭 对吧
And law enforcement's one big, not so happy, dysfunctional family, right?
对 你在执法部门工作吗
Yeah. You in law enforcement?
我以前在休斯敦时是
- Mm, well, I was... in Houston. - Mm.
但之后我不干了 当后备
But then I'm sorta retired... well, on the bench.
钓钓鱼
Fishing.
但我现在又开始干了 所以…
But now I'm un-retired, so...
接替塔布警长
Stepping in for Sheriff Tubb?
你很聪明
You are good.
-这地方不大 对吧 -对
- Small town, right? - Okay.
好吧 那祝你好运 珍妮·霍伊特是我的老搭档
Yeah. Well, good luck with that. Jenny Hoyt, she's my old partner.
是啊 我听说过珍妮·霍伊特
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I heard about Jenny Hoyt.
我能应付她
I can handle her.
你继续这么觉得吧 再见
You keep thinking that. Um... have a good day.
-对了 每周的悲伤互助小组
Oh, yeah... the weekly hankie meeting.
我听说很有帮助
I hear it helps.
你也要去 还是你只是来这里
You going to that, too, or are you just here
挖点珍妮·霍伊特的黑料
to get some dirt on Jenny Hoyt?
不 不 我一直试着过去 但总好像有东西在拦着我
No, no, I keep trying to go in there, but something always seems to stop me.
今天是因为佩德罗突然开始漏油
Today it was Pedro. Sprung a leak on me.
你真的对车一窍不通 是吧
You really don't know anything about cars, do you?
是的 你能帮我一下吗
I don't. Could you give me a hand, please?
皮贝尔彻社区中心
好吧 我来帮你
Okay, I'll help you out.
-这下好了 -没问题
- Okay. All right. - Yeah.
好了 佩德罗 她会比我更温柔 或许吧
All right, Pedro. Her hands are gonna be softer than mine. Maybe.
嘿 你回来了
Oh, hey. You're back.
对 通宵工作
Yeah, and working on no sleep.
-凯西呢
Where's Cassie?
-珍妮家 她应该很快就回来了
Jenny's. She should be back soon.
怎么回事 杰丽呢
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表