剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
我住院期间
You got no one to watch your back
-没人支援你了 -我还有特维斯
- while I'm in here. - I got Travis.
不过我要奉劝一句 你也得当心他
Promise you'll watch your back with him, too.
我们每小时应该能生产大约4000片
We should be able to produce about 4,000 pills an hour.
-第一批货大概什么时候好
What's the ETA on the first shipment?
-应该明天上午就行了
Should be ready by tomorrow morning.
你怎么停车了
Why are you stopping?
你觉得这些肉块里有毒品吗
Guessing there's a side of drugs with all these steaks?
我丢了一批货 那辆货车被劫走了
I lost a shipment. The truck was hijacked.
瑞德·科尔法克斯
货车运输
-你觉得这和贩毒集团有关吗
You thinking this is cartel-related?
-我一点都不意外
Can't say I'd be shocked.
为什么我们要撤出加拿大
Why are we pulling out of Canada?
-情况变了
Things change.
-直接告诉我们是怎么回事
Just tell us what's going on.
雷努 我都说了先吃饭
Reenu, I said eat.
凯特·加尔萨
Kate Garza.
特维斯把她策反成了自己的线人
Travis turned her into his informant,
然后爱上了她
and then he fell in love with her.
威尔杀了她
Veer had her killed.
特维斯想查明真♥相♥吗
And Travis is trying to find out?
我觉得他想要的不止是真♥相♥
I believe he wants more than that.
我们只是要杀了你 然后在酸液中溶解你的尸体
We're just gonna kill you, then dissolve your body in acid.
你要是让他杀了我 就永远不会知道我的秘密
You let them kill me, you're never gonna figure out my secret.
你觉得怎样能救自己一命
What do you think is gonna save your life?
-斯通是警♥察♥
Stone is a cop.
-你应该认识鲍勃
I believe you know Bob.
关于你 他说了一些很有趣的事
He said some really interesting things about you.
-你是警♥察♥吗 -不是
- Are you a cop? - No.
拜托 你了解我的
Come on, you know me.
-是吗 -警♥察♥会杀人吗
- Do I? - Would a cop do this?
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
你要告诉我 我们大老远跑到这里来干什么吗
You gonna tell me what we're doing all the way out here?
你相信我吗 珍妮
Do you trust me, Jenny?
我相信你吗
Do I trust you?
这是每个女人都爱听的话
The words every woman loves to hear.
你想给我看什么
What is it you want to show me?
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
-他是罗伯特·麦金泰尔 -对 生存主义者鲍勃
- That's Robert MacIntyre. - Yeah, Survivalist Bob.
我知道 他杀了我的两个副警长
I know. He's killed two of my deputies.
他怎么会在你卡车拖斗里
What's he doing in the back of your truck?
我奉命把他的尸体藏起来
I've been instructed to disappear this man.
布拉集团吗 -对
- The Bhullars? - Yeah.
我觉得还是帮你省点力 直接给你送上门
And I thought I'd save you the trouble of looking for him.
你不能指望我就这样放你走 让你埋掉他
You can't expect me to let you walk off and bury him.
这由不得你 珍妮
Well, it's not up to you, Jenny.
你怎么回事 特维斯
What is happening to you, Travis?
你是不是骑虎难下 不明白这有多疯狂
Are you so far gone that you don't understand how insane this is?
怎么 你在质疑我的理智吗
Wait, now you're questioning my sanity?
我在质疑你对谁忠诚
I'm questioning where your loyalty lies.
我的忠诚吗 你还好意思说
My loyalty? That's rich.
不过我会尽快告诉你…我会把他埋哪
Well, I'll let you know where I... where I bury him,
等时机到了 你就能抓人 好吗
so when the time comes, you can make your big arrest, okay?
你这是让我左右为难
You're putting me between a rock and a hard place.
我们不能这么做 你不能这么做
We can't do this. You can't do this.
去逮捕杀死他的人 -逮捕谁
- Arrest whoever did this. - Arrest who?
我该逮捕谁
Who am I gonna arrest, huh?
逮捕不了雷恩和她爸爸
It ain't Ren and her father,
因为我没法把这事跟他们联♥系♥起来 珍妮
'cause I can't connect them to it, Jenny.
那是谁杀的人 -我不知道
- Then who did this? - I don't know.
好 特维斯 我需要你跟我说实话
Okay, Travis, I-I need you to be honest with me.
布拉集团和凯特之间到底发生了什么
What really happened between the Bhullars and Kate?
看来联络人找过你了
So the handler got to you?
我需要和她谈谈
I needed to talk to her
弄清楚你到底是怎么回事
to figure out what's going on with you.
我是怎么回事 你跟我说说
What's going on with me? Tell me.
凯特不是你的搭档
Kate wasn't your partner.
她是你的线人
She was your informant.
珍妮 马上住口 -你爱上她了…
- Jenny, stop it right now. - You fell in love with her...
-珍妮 别说了 好吗 -布拉集团杀了她
- Jenny, stop this, okay? - ... and the Bhullars killed her.
-珍妮 -你怎么不直接告诉我
- Jenny. - Why couldn't you just tell me that?
-你还想让我怎样
What else do you want from me?!
你…你想让我怎样
What do you... What do you want from me?
你在让我对刚才的事情视而不见
You are asking me to unsee what I just saw.
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
我爱你 特维斯 但这…这太过分了
I love you, Travis, but this... this is too far.
你还是… 去把那具尸体埋了吧
Just... Just go bury your body.
我…我真的受不了了
I-I can't do this anymore.
《天空市凶案》
所以他就用餐刀捅死了一个人吗
So he just stabbed a guy with a steak knife?
-对 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
-你觉得没问题吗 -你觉得有问题吗
- You're okay with that? - You're not?
我只是想说 暴♥力♥用错了可能会带来麻烦
I'm just saying, violence can be a liability in the wrong hands.
用对了也是有效的工具
And an effective tool in the right one.
只有在你不必亲自动手的情况下
Oh, you're only okay with violence
你才会接受暴♥力♥
as long as you don't have to do it yourself.
-不 我不是那个意思 不是
That is not... That's not what I'm saying.
-听起来就是这样 爸爸说得对
Sounds like it. Dad is right.
你需要强硬起来
You're gonna need to toughen up.
这里是蒙大拿 所有事情都要亲力亲为
This is Montana. Things are hands-on here.
那又怎样
So, what?
你现在相信这个叫斯通的家伙了吗
You trust this Stone guy now?
我可没那么说 我不相信任何人
I didn't say that. I don't trust anyone.
但是我们现在需要他
But we need him. For now.
我希望你知道自己在让谁进入家门
I just hope you know who you're letting in the house.
他不是家人
He's not family.
不过我也不相信家人
I don't trust family, either.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
雷恩 我知道我们一直有过节 但是…
Ren, I know we've had a rough road, but...
老天
Oh, God.
我是你弟弟
... I am your brother,
你现在只能依靠我
and I'm all you got right now.
你和爸爸谈这件事的时候 也把我叫去吧
Let me be there when you talk to Dad about this.
我会担下一些责任
I'll take some of the heat.
不 他是我的手下 是我的烂摊子
No, it's my man, it's my mess.
你最近和他谈过没
Have you talked to him lately?
爸爸吗 谈过
Dad? No.
前几天我发现他在盯着窗外看
Yeah, I caught him staring out the window the other day.
-很奇怪
It was weird.
-在做关于艾莉西亚的白日梦吗
Daydreaming about Alicia?
也许爸爸很孤独 而她会让他开心吧
Maybe Dad's lonely and she makes him happy?
也许这就是问题所在
Maybe that's the problem.
我们以前就没见他开心过
We've never actually seen him happy before.
很奇怪
Oh. That's weird.
老天
Oh, no.
天哪 敲门很麻烦吗
God, knock much?
梅森在哪
Where is Mason?
他昨晚没回家
He didn't come home last night.
-我不知道 -你不是和他在一起吗
- I don't know. - Weren't you with him?
算是吧
Some.
好吧 要么是 要么不是
Okay, either you were or you weren't.
他的货车开走了 他也不接电♥话♥
His truck's gone, he's not answering his phone.
-所以呢 -他本来应该帮我建栅栏
- So? - He was supposed to help me pull fence,
“所以” 除非你找到他 否则你就替他做
so unless you find him, you're taking his place.
我有正经工作 谢谢
I have a real job, thanks.
是吗 拜托找到你弟弟
Do you? Find your brother, please.
早上好 爸爸
Good morning, Dad.
我爱你
Love you.
我也爱你 赶紧起床
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表