剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Any way to flush him out?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们应该想办法逮捕迪特里希
We should find a way to run Dietrich in.
不行 这解决不了任何问题
No, that's not gonna solve anything.
再说了 迪特里希现在是我的人 好吗
And besides, Dietrich belongs to me, okay?
我要想打入布拉集团内部 就需要他
I need him to get to the Bhullars.
好吧 迪特里希知道你是警♥察♥
Okay, Dietrich knows you're a cop.
鲍勃知道你是警♥察♥
Bob knows you're a cop.
关于威尔·布拉 你有什么要跟我说的吗
Is there anything you want to share about Veer Bhullar?
现在是告诉我的好机会
Now would be a good time to fill me in.
我全都告诉你了
I've told you everything.
是啊
Yeah.
你的搭档
Your partner.
你那个被杀的搭档
Your partner who got killed.
告诉我是怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
现在不行 珍妮
No, I'm not gonna do this now, Jenny.
真希望你相信我
I wish you trusted me.
你记住 这不会阻止我寻找那对母女
Just know it's not gonna stop me from finding the girls.
麦克斯的朋友哈珀 我们明天去找她
Max's friend, Harper... let's go talk to her tomorrow.
宝贝 我不知道该怎么办了
Oh, baby, I don't know what to do.
我在这里 亲爱的
I'm right here, love.
-你需要看医生 -不行 不看医生
- You need a doctor. - No.
我不会眼睁睁看你死去
- No doctors. - I won't watch you die.
我不会死
I'm not gonna die.
你要丢掉卡车
We need to ditch the truck.
不行 我们需要找个医生
No. No, we need a doctor.
我要帮你找个医生
I'm gonna get you one.
我要帮你找个医生
I'm gonna get you one.
老天
Oh, God.
亲爱的主 我不怎么向你祷告
Dear Lord, I don't come to you for much,
现在是我最脆弱的时刻
and right now, I am my most vulnerable self.
主 没人比你更清楚
No one knows more than you, Lord,
我多想毫不犹豫地 拿自己的命去换爱妻的
how I would gladly trade places with my dear wife in a heartbeat.
多么希望你带走我的性命 然后送给我死去的安吉
Take my heartbeat and gift it to my dead Aggie.
但我确实跪在你面前
But I do come to you on my knees
谦卑地求你…求你怜悯她的灵魂
and humbly ask that you have mercy on her soul.
求你让她进入动物的天堂
And that she... is in a heaven of animals.
该死 安吉
Well, Aggie,
你关于罗纳德的看法是对的
you were right... about Ronald...
你的所有看法都是对的
about everything.
我向你保证
And I promise you...
我会尽自己所能
弥补过错
I will do everything in my power to undo what I have done...
如果这是我所做的最后一件事
if it's the last thing that I do.
你们要说点什么吗
Do you want to say something?
还是算了
We're good.
好了 告诉我们去哪找他们
Okay, tell us where to find him.
不是去哪 而是…通过什么
Well, it's not a where, it's a... it's a what.
扶我起来
Come on.
我在罗纳德体内植入了一个微型定位芯片
I, uh, installed a GPS microchip into Ronald
就是为了以防万一 一道小保险
just in case... a little insurance.
但我要跟你们一起去
But I am coming with you.
没问题吧
Do we have a deal?
好 -我去拿扫描仪
- Okay. - I'll get the scanner.
很好吃吧
It's good, right?
你需要知道去哪找
You need to know where to look,
但这个小镇有一些隐蔽的好馆子
but this town has hidden gems.
我觉得还凑活
It's passable.
她就是改不了有钱不会花的毛病
She's got beer taste on a champagne budget.
Ow!
你不知道要讲礼貌吗 -他就是开个玩笑 威
- Where's your manners? - I think it was a joke, V.
我当然知道 但我不允许
I know exactly what it was, and I won't have it.
这一代的人毫无敬意
This new generation, no respect.
把所有事情视作儿戏 痴迷于抖音或其他浮华的东西
Everything's a joke or TikTok or some frivolous thing.
向你姐姐道歉
Apologize to your sister.
对不起
I'm sorry.
瞧见没 这才是讲礼貌 我们也是懂规矩的人
See? Now we have manners. We have order.
尊重别人辛苦做好的饭
Respect for a properly-cooked meal,
尊重家人
respect for family.
我和我妹妹
I mean, me and my sister, we fought like crazy, too,
我们小时候总是打架
when we were kids.
但现在我们是最好的朋友
But now we're best friends.
他们跟你的教养方式不同
Well, they were brought up differently than you.
我是怎么被教养大的
How was I brought up?
我们随后再说这个
We'll talk about this later.
我很想听听 你觉得我是如何被教养大的
I'd like to hear how you think I was brought up.
我都说了随后再聊
I said later.
我们要谈正事
We have business to discuss.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
当然不必 但你要保持安静 心怀敬意
No, of course not, but you will be quiet
不要发表观点
and respectful and keep your opinions to yourself.
那我能嚼东西吗
Can I chew?
艾莉西亚在帮我设计财务方案
Alicia has been helping me with my financial planning,
还有其他事
- among other things. - Ah.
杰格特会需要一些帮手
Now, Jagat is going to need some extra hands.
什么的帮手
For what, exactly?
我就让他告诉你吧
I'll let him tell you.
Uh, y-yeah.
在海伦娜建立基地
to have some assets here in Helena.
建立生产和营销中心
Um, uh, open up manufacturing,
直接面向市场
set up shop, go direct to market.
这样的话 也不用防着边境巡警了
Plus, uh, zero problems with border patrol.
雷努 你怎么想
Reenu, what do you think?
这主意听起来很妙 爸爸
Sounds like an incredible idea, Dad.
-谢谢 -居然是你自己想到的
- Thank you. - Surprised you thought of it yourself.
告诉我 接下来要怎么做
Tell me, what happens next?
什么意思
What do you mean?
等你在这里建立销♥售♥中心 下一步怎么办
Once you set up shop, what's your next move?
Uh...
拜托 给我们一点小提示
Come on, give us a little hint.
对 我也想听听
Yeah, I'd like to hear, too.
其实 我的计划还在改善中
Well, um, you know, my plan's always evolving.
这件事很复杂
Uh, it's... it's really complicated,
得随机应变 爸爸 所以…
and... and you got zig when they zag, Dad, so...
那是个专业词汇吗
Is that a technical term?
-不是 -不是吗
- No. - No?
要不要跟我们解释一下
Want to explain it to us?
容我说一句 我猜肯定会是这样
If I may... and I'm guessing, of course...
我觉得你会想 在凤♥凰♥城 克利夫兰和其他地方
but I would assume that you want to replicate
复♥制♥海伦娜模式
the Helena operation in Phoenix, in Cleveland,
建立轮辐模型
and beyond, creating a hub-and-spoke model,
通过限制距离降低风险和分销成本
reducing risk and distribution costs
所以 如果哪里出了问题
by limiting the distance, so if one operation goes down,
其他地方还能正常运转
then the other remains untouched.
就是独♥立♥的分支吗
Like independent silos?
糟糕 我也是有想法的人
Oops. I have thoughts.
其实是这样
Yes, actually.
但如果那主意是我想出来的 这就是我的下一步计划
But that's just what I'm assuming, if it had been my idea.
怎么会有人绑♥架♥了麦克斯
I can't believe someone took Max.
你们应该去找她 而不是找我问话
You guys should be looking for her instead of talking to me.
我们需要帮助
We need some help.
你努力回想麦克斯跟你说过 所有关于特洛克的事
Try to remember everything Max told you about T-Lock.
即便是最不起眼的细节
Look, even the most insignificant detail,
都有可能帮我们找到你的朋友 好吗
it could help us find your friend, okay?
Um...
在麦克斯眼里 他就是个窝囊废
Max just thought he was a loser.
他就是每天瘫在沙发上
He just would sit on the couch all day,
喋喋不休地谈自己的蛋白质奶昔
and he was always going on and on about his protein smoothies.
他有没有兼♥职♥工作
Did he have a part-time job,
或者有没有朋友经常去看他
or have any friends that would, you know, stop by on the reg?
他之前好像是个修屋顶的
I think he used to be a roofer or something.
我知道他跟雷切尔同居前 跟妹妹一起生活
Oh, and I know before Rachel, he was living with his sister.
麦克斯迫不得已去过那里一次
Max had to go there once.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表