剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Noted.
-好好休息 -好
- Rest up. - Yeah.
《没有邮件的世界》
"A World Without Email."
好
Yeah.
珍妮
Jenny?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你女朋友普丽希查到艾莉西亚什么了吗
Did your girl Priti find anything out about Alicia?
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
她和爸爸的其他女朋友不一样
She's not like Dad's other girlfriends.
她告诉我 如果我想知道什么
I mean, she told me if I wanted to know something,
就应该亲自问爸爸
I should just ask Dad myself.
好像这招奏效过一样
Like that's ever worked.
我们得弄清楚 他为什么突然想离开加拿大
We got to figure out why he just suddenly wants to leave Canada.
-雷恩 还是算了吧 -不 我们需要了解一切
- Ren, just leave it alone. - No, we need to know everything, Jag.
不 我们不必了解一切
No, we don't need to know everything.
你需要了解一切
You need to know everything,
因为你总要事事都管
because you've got to be in control all the time,
但是我求你 算了吧
but I'm begging you, leave it alone!
怎么了
What happened?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
你干了什么
What did you do?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我做了爸爸让我做的事
I did what Dad told me to do.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你就庆幸自己没在场吧
Just be grateful you weren't there.
♪ Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah nah, nah, nah ♪
♪ There's this friend of mine ♪
搞什么
- What the hell? - ♪ I've known all my life ♪
♪ Who can't get it right no matter how hard he tries ♪
你要干什么
What are you doing?
♪ Got kids he don't see and several ex-wives ♪
你怎么停车了
Why are you stopping?
检查站还有八公里才到
The checkpoint's not for another five miles.
我不知道 路中间有一匹着火的马
I don't know. There's some horse on fire in the middle of the road.
有什么
There's a what?
我不知道 正在燃烧的马
Uh, a flaming horse!
♪ He's a long way off, but if you was to ask ♪
♪ He'd say he's trying to... ♪
你觉得这些肉块里有毒品吗
Guessing there's a side of drugs with all these steaks?
回答得好
Good answer.
意味着你能活下来
Means you get to live.
谢谢
Thanks.
死者是谁 -卡尔·杰米森
- So who is he? - Cal Jamison.
在当地货运公♥司♥工作
Works for a local trucking company.
那他的货车呢
Well, then, where's his truck?
问得好
Good question.
你觉得这和贩毒集团有关吗
You thinking this is cartel-related?
我一点都不意外
Can't say I'd be shocked.
我要查下这上面的指纹 看走不走运
I'm gonna run this for prints, see if we get lucky.
好
Okay.
有什么建议吗
Any advice?
哪方面的
On what?
怎么告诉雷恩我们丢了一批货
How to tell Ren we lost a shipment?
我们什么都没丢
"We" didn't lose anything.
多诺
Donno.
你需要为自己的行为负责
You need to take responsibility for your actions.
当时我无能为力
There was nothing I could do.
你可以杀了那个劫匪的
You could have killed the hijacker.
我就会那么做
That's what I would have done.
-我肯定会的
I would have.
-好吧 下次我就那么做 -很好
- Fine, next time I'll do that. - Good.
从错误中吸取教训
Learn from your mistakes.
如果你还有下一次的话
If there is a next time for you.
什么
What?
雷恩听到这种事会很生气
Ren doesn't really do well with news like this.
所以我才找你想招
Well, that's why I'm asking you for advice.
Mm.
有道理
Good point.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我们…
We...
我丢了一批货
I lost a shipment.
那辆货车被劫走了
The truck was hijacked.
斯通当时在哪
Where was Stone?
他去跟另一辆货车了
Following the other truck.
我们会解决好
We're gonna fix it.
我们会把那批货找回来
We'll get the shipment back.
最好如此
You better.
我爸爸不会容忍♥这种事
This is not the kind of thing that my father will tolerate.
我也是
Neither will I.
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
鲍勃劫持了一辆货车
Bob hijacked a truck.
-什么 -还杀了司机
- What? - Yeah. And killed the driver.
等等 你怎么知道的
Wait a minute. How you know that?
-你亲眼看到了吗 -没有
- You got witnesses? - No,
但案发现场的弹壳上有他的指纹
but his prints were on a shell casing at the crime scene.
这个人要干什么 特维斯
What is this guy doing, Travis?
他必须要劫持一辆货车才能逃离吗
He has to hijack a truck just to get out of town?
他已经拿到了一大袋钱 这根本说不通
H-He's got a big bag of money. It just doesn't add up.
雷恩刚刚打电♥话♥了
Ren just called.
他们有一批货被劫走了
They had a shipment hijacked.
一定就是那辆货车
It must have been the truck.
这件事迪特里希有份吗
Is Dietrich involved in this?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我们去问问他
Let's go ask him.
好
Okay.
靴跟酒吧
我已经告诉你们了 我和鲍勃没有关系
I already told you, I've got nothing to do with Bob.
没错 但这不代表他不会带着提议来找你
Yeah, but it doesn't mean he's not gonna reach out with an offer, D.
或者你不会接受他的提议
Or that you won't take him up on it.
-我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
-我不知道 因为你喜欢钱吗
I don't know. 'Cause you like money.
我非常肯定自己不是唯一爱钱的人
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.
帮鲍勃卖♥♥掉偷来的货
Helping Bob unload a stolen shipment
会是心满意足的复仇
would be a pretty sweet revenge.
其实你说得对
Yeah, you know, you're right.
现在我倒希望他联♥系♥我了
Now I'm hoping he reaches out.
好吧 但那样你就死定了 迪
Yeah, well, that'd be a death sentence for you, D,
因为布拉集团会发现的
'cause the Bhullars will find out.
猜猜会怎样 如果他们发现不了 我会告诉他们
And guess what? If they don't, I'mma tell them.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你这样的小人应该做得出这种事
I imagine a rat like you would do that.
♪ Hit all the joints around like a young boy do ♪
我一直希望你们其中一人 能有点警♥察♥的样子
You know, I'm hoping for one of you to start acting like a cop.
要是我说了算 你早在监狱里了
If it was up to me, you'd be behind bars.
Mm-hmm.
但我没有 布拉集团的人也没有
But I'm not, and neither are the Bhullars.
嘿 你刚才说的那些选择
Hey, hey, hey, those options you were talking about,
其实你都不能选 迪 你只能和我一起
you don't have any, D, except with me.
好吗 记住这一点
Okay? So just remember that.
是他的硬汉行为把你钓上钩的吗
So is it his tough-guy act that gets you all hot and bothered?
可不是嘛
You have no idea.
如果鲍勃联♥系♥你 打给我们
Call us if Bob reaches out.
♪ When we got down to the park be actin' crazy ♪
♪ As a lark like a young boy do ♪
♪ But you know I'll mean when I make love to you ♪
该死 我以为他们要住这里了呢
Hell, I thought they'd never leave.
怎么样
What do you say?
我们又是朋友了吗
We friends again?
不
No.
但是我讨厌受人指挥
But I am sick of people telling me what to do.
我们卖♥♥毒品吧
Let's sell some drugs.
Mm.
很好吃 有种出乎意料的甜味
Fascinating. Has a surprising sweet flavor.
Mm-hmm.
而且野牛肉比其他牛肉更瘦
Plus, bison is leaner than other beef.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表