剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Just close your eyes.
现在专注于呼吸
Now, focus on your breath.
很好
That's right.
感受你的身体舒服地瘫在沙发上
Feel your body sink deeper into the couch.
想想你妈妈
Think of your mother.
不 绝对不行
No! Absolutely not.
罗纳德 我们必须先探索最痛苦的记忆
Ronald, we have to explore the darkest rooms first.
-我不想 -我知道
- I don't want to. - I know.
赶紧闭上眼睛 快闭上
Now, close your eyes. Go on, go on. Close, close.
很好
Good, good, good.
现在想象你妈妈就在这个房♥间
Now... picture your mother
在这个地方
here in this room, in this space.
她的身体是什么样子的
What does her body look like?
感觉怎么样
What does it feel like?
记住她的声音
Remember the sound of her voice.
你压抑了太多情绪
You're pent up.
回到你的房♥间去自♥慰♥吧
Go back to your room and masturbate yourself
我去做午饭
while I make us some lunch.
别这么说 妈妈
No, don't say that, Mom.
-我都长大了 -她让你感觉如何
I'm a grown boy.
不好
- How does she make you feel? - Not good.
你是个性变♥态♥ 对吧 罗纳德
You're a sexual pervert, aren't you, Ronald?
病在儿身 痛在娘心
"A mother is only as healthy as her sickest child"?
-我没病 -你这个渣滓
- I'm not sick. - You filth!
拜托 停下来 拜托停下
Please stop it. Stop.
不 不 停下来
No! No, no, no, no! Stop it, stop it, stop it!
-跟她说话 罗纳德
Now, talk to her, Ronald.
你想说什么 这是你的机会
What do you want to say? This is your chance.
你就是个伪君子
You're a hypocrite!
为什么 为什么她是个伪君子
Why? Why is she a hypocrite?
她也有冲动
She had urges, too.
对吗 妈妈 比我的更恶劣
Right, Mom? Worse than mine.
但是我为你保守了秘密
But I kept yours a secret.
就像好孩子那样
Like a good boy.
因为我爱她
Because I loved her.
告诉我这个秘密
Tell me the secret.
我不能说
I can't!
罗纳德 你可以再次成为好孩子
Ronald, you can be a good boy again.
罗纳德 她做了什么
Ronald, what did she do?
-她杀了他 -杀了谁
- She killed him. - Who?
我爸爸
My father.
他讨厌她
He hated her.
想和她离婚 但是她接受不了
He wanted to leave her, but she couldn't have that,
所以她杀了他 我全都看见了
so she killed him, and I saw everything!
那
S... It's, uh...
没…没事的
It's okay.
没…没事的
It's... It's okay.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
Yeah.
持续多久了
How long has this been going on?
已经很多年了
Oh, years now.
她做了乳♥房♥♥切除和放射治疗
She had the mastectomy and... radiation.
我们本以为已经没事了
Thought we were in the clear.
但癌细胞在淋巴结里又出现了
Popped up again in the lymph nodes.
我知道她想见你 杰丽
I know she wants to see you, Jerrie.
说实话 我需要你的帮助
A-And to be honest, I could use your help.
她知道你来这里了吗
She know you're here?
-不知道 -唔
- Not exactly. - Mm.
听着 我知道我们之间的关系一直很紧张…
Look, I know things have been strained between us...
不 根本…首先 根本就没有什么“我们”
Whoa, n-no, there... there is no "us" to begin with.
我不记得在这件事上有任何发言权
And I don't remember having any say in that matter.
我来这里不是为了吵架
I didn't come here to fight.
不 你来这里是希望 在妈妈去世前
No, you came here hoping to absolve Mom of any guilt
消除她的内疚
before she dies.
你在请求我原谅她
You're asking me to offer her forgiveness
但她不配
that she doesn't deserve.
但你有没有好好想过那可能是什么感觉
But did you ever stop to consider
我的感受
what that might feel like f-f-for me?
你知道过去这几年我经历了什么吗
Do you have any idea what I've been through these past few years?
你知道吗
Do you?
我们在新闻上看到了一些消息
We saw some things on the news.
但你们什么都没做
And you did nothing.
我是你们的孩子
I'm your child.
拜托 别再让我当宽宏大量的人
Please stop asking me to be the bigger person.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say...
只是死亡会让人改变想法
... except that death has a way of shifting perspectives.
或许你说得对 我们是没有尽到责任
And maybe you're right for thinking we've fallen short,
但你只有一个妈妈
but you only get one mother.
这是道歉吗
Is that an apology?
不 老天 这不是
No. God, no, it's not.
我知道什么都弥补不了我们的所作所为
I know nothing's gonna make up for the way we acted.
但是我来这里 就只求你这件事
But I'm here, and I'm asking you to do this one thing.
我不能一走了之
I can't just leave.
我有工作
I've got a job.
你可以休息一段时间吗
You can take some time off?
我说不好
I don't know.
或许我就不该来
Maybe it was stupid of me to come here.
但是她想见你
But she wants to see you.
我非常明白
I know that much.
我们得把这些东西处理掉 就现在
We have to get this stuff off our hands, now.
不过我们不能去找警♥察♥
Well, we can't go to the cops.
如果哈维是黑警
If Harvey was dirty,
- 那肯定还有其他人 -她说得对
- there has to be others. - She's right.
现在只有我们了 没人知道这件事与我们有关
Now it's just us. Nobody knows we're involved.
你怎么能说这种话
How can you say that?
那个诡异的女人知道 那个怪胎跟踪狂也知道
That weird-ass woman knows, and that creeper guy knows...
多亏那个怪胎 所以我们现在还活着
Yeah, that "creeper" guy is the only reason we're alive right now.
我觉得我们应该弄清楚
I think that we should figure out
他为什么要保护我们
why he's trying to protect us.
你真觉得他是在保护我们吗
You really think he was protecting us?
看起来我们是他杀戮盛宴的下一个目标
It seemed like we were next on his spree.
-不 我觉得不是那样
No, I really don't think it was like that.
-伙计们 说真的
Guys. Seriously.
我不在乎那个人是不是在保护我们 好吗
I don't care if that man is Batman himself, okay?
我们必须在其他人对我们下手之前
We have to get rid of this stuff
摆脱掉这些东西
before someone else comes after us.
布里杰 冷静点
Bridger, calm down.
冷静
"Calm down"?!
麦迪森 你差点死了
Madison, you almost died!
我们都差点没命 好吗
We all did. Okay?
此事到此为止
This ends now.
你说得对 好吗
You're right. Okay?
但是我们不能就直接扔掉
But we can't just dump them.
其他人还是会找
That's not gonna stop people from looking.
我们必须想个办法把它们还给
We have to find a way to return them to that woman
那个在哈维家的女人
from Harvey's house.
等一下 如果我们都不知道她是谁
Wait, h-how are we supposed to do that if we don't even know
该怎么还
who she is?
来电
1(406)555-0172
-老天 是哈维的号♥码
Oh, my God, it's Harvey's number.
-什么 -别接
- What?! - Don't answer it.
是那个女人 她拿走了他的手♥机♥
It's that woman. She took his phone.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
住手
Stop!
你想让她追踪到我们吗
You want her to track us?
-那我的手♥机♥呢 -我会给你买♥♥个新的
- What about my phone? - I'll buy you a new one.
好了 各位 我们必须团结起来
Okay, you guys, we have to stick together.
只有这样我们才能渡过难关
That is the only way that we're gonna get through this...
紧紧团结起来
as a team.
-好 -行
- Okay. - Yeah.
布里杰 你可以吗
Bridger, you good?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表