剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
She values her privacy.
我得过去了 见到你很开心
I gotta go. It was nice seeing you.
-好吧 -失陪了
- Yeah. - Excuse me.
-嗨 我是汤娅
Hi. Tonya.
- Hi, Tonya. Luke. - Nice to meet you.
-嗨 汤娅 我是卢克 -很高兴见到你
出去吧
Give us the room.
你的合伙人出什么事了
So, what happened to your associate?
斯迈利
Smiley.
他是我侄子
He's my nephew.
He's a good kid.
他是个好孩子
天知道他们把尸体的其余部分丢到哪去了
Who knows where they dumped the rest of his body?
盒子里的手 毒品
And in the box... drugs.
好像是个信息
Seems like a message.
贩毒集团吗
The cartel?
可能是 我不知道他在跟谁打交道
Could be. I don't know what he was tied into.
他们有抓走你的其他手下吗
Did they grab anybody else from your crew?
-我没有手下 -少废话了
- I don't have a crew. - Cut the crap.
I know what you do.
我知道你是干什么的
贩毒集团抓走你其他的手下没
Did the cartel grab your other guy?
那个拿枪指着我脑袋的人 斯通
The one who put a gun to my head. Stone.
我不知道
I don't know.
但是你或许想问问雷恩·布拉
But you might want to ask Ren Bhullar.
她是贩毒集团♥派♥来的人
She's the one the cartel sent.
她在哪
Where is she?
给骗子
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. No, no, no, no.
不
当然 那就太好了
Of course, of course, that's fantastic.
听起来非常好
Uh-huh, sounds fantastic.
I'll, uh, see you in the morning.
我们早上见
刚才是莉安
That was Leanne!
她想见我聊聊新书的事
She wants to meet about the new book.
这…我就知道她会想通
This... I knew she'd come around!
这对他们来说很重要 对我来说也是
This is as important for them as it is for me.
对你 对我们 对整个世界
For... For you, for us, for the whole world, really.
你要单独丢下我对付他俩吗 沃尔夫
You're gonna leave me alone with them, Wolf?
斯嘉丽昨晚露出凶相
Scarlet showed her teeth last night.
你证明了自己可以控制他们 不是吗
And you proved you could control them, didn't you?
我…
I...
安吉 我们马上就要成功了
Aggie, we are so close.
这本书能改变一切
This book could change everything.
对世界上的怪物
A-A-A comprehensive reformation
of the monsters of this world.
进行全面的改造
我的大作
My opus!
怎么了 斯嘉丽
What's wrong, Scarlet?
我女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?
你们说过她很安全 离我们很近
You said that she was safe and close
and that we would be together again.
我们会再次团聚
为什么一直不让我看她
Why haven't I been allowed to see her?
菲比是这个过程中非常重要的因素
Phoebe is an important element to the process,
a pivotal piece in your healing.
是你的治愈过程中关键的一环
我想见自己的女儿
I want to see my daughter.
她在牧场吗
Is she on the ranch?
在还是不在
Yes or no?
我一直对你们两人坦诚相待
I have been honest with both of you.
不是吗
Haven't I?
她要失去耐心了
She's losing patience.
Perhaps we should tell her the truth.
或许我们应该告诉她真♥相♥
菲比…
Phoebe...
和我的姐妹在海伦娜
is with my sister in Helena,
生活在一个叫纽沃涅瓦那
in a nice, safe little place
舒服安全的小地方
that's called Nuevo Nirvana.
靠近河边
On the river.
那里是孩子和动物的天堂
Heaven for children, animals.
Totally safe.
绝对安全
我什么时候能见到她
When can I see her?
昨晚发生了那种事 现在不能给你这个奖励
对吧
After last night, you haven't earned that reward, have you?
我很抱歉动手了
I'm sorry that I lashed out.
I didn't mean to scare you.
我不是故意想吓你
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
人们应该知道真♥相♥
People that deserve the truth...
我觉得自己有所发现
I think I have something to say about this.
Pete gave me some supplies.
彼得给了我些供给
他说我们需要清理伤口再包扎
He says we need to clean the wound,
然后可以给他吃点抗生素
then dress it, and then we can give him some antibiotics.
-这太疯狂了 -嘿
- This is crazy. - Hey.
我们能做到的
We can do this.
什么都比不上快速发展 对吧
Nothing like rapid development, huh?
要我说的话 真的很没意思
It's cookie cutter, if you ask me.
但是话又说回来 这能让我的房♥子升值
But then again, it's good for my property value.
闭嘴 我知道
Shut up, I know.
我很确定那天晚上 凯西就是在这里和那个女人说话的
Pretty sure this is where Cassie talked to that woman that night.
你在说哪天晚上
Which night we talkin' about?
What woman?
什么女人
咖啡馆谋杀案当晚
The night of the cafe murder.
需要我叫支援吗
Oh, do I need to call backup?
我是说 这些贩毒集团…
I mean, these cartel types.
无人机 坦克 机关枪 可怕的东西
Drones, tanks, machine guns...
我们只是过去问问话
- It's scary stuff. - We're just asking questions.
没错 但不知为何 我总觉得你能让事态升级
Yeah. Somehow, that has a way of escalating with you.
说说而已
Just sayin'.
你们怎么知道我的名字来着
So, how did you say you got my name again?
一个线人
An informant.
真刺♥激♥
Oh. Exciting.
-布拉女士 -你可以叫我雷恩
- Ms. Bhullar... - You can call me Ren.
好 雷恩
Okay, Ren.
你为谁做事
Who do you work for?
等等 你听说我为谁做事
Wait, who did you hear that I work for?
某个贩毒集团
A drug cartel.
Whoa.
我同事的意思是
What my colleague means to say
is that she's curious about your line of work.
她对你的职业很好奇
我们不是想窥探隐私 但是…
Not to pry, but...
但如果告诉我们你在这里做什么 会对我们的工作很有帮助
but it would be helpful if we knew your connection to town.
好吧 她绝对是在窥探隐私 但如果你们必须这样的话
Well, she's definitely prying, but if you must.
我是做房♥地♥产♥生意的
I am in the real-estate business.
我要建造下一个伟大的美国分区
I'm going to build the next great American subdivision.
还是这违反了蒙大拿州的法律吗
Or is that against the law in Montana?
不 但幌子生意违反法律
No, but front businesses are.
谋杀也是
So is murder.
这样一个小镇 这么大一个罪名
That's some big allegations for a small town.
今天我们在酒吧发现了一只断手
We found a severed hand at a bar today.
I believe you know something about that.
我认为你知道点什么
一只断手吗
A severed hand?
我看起来像是那种会剁掉别人手的人吗
Do I look like the severed hand kind of gal?
还有一个人失踪了 他叫斯通
There's also another man missing.
你听说过他吗
A guy named Stone. You ever heard of him?
我刚才说了
Like I said...
我是做房♥地♥产♥生意的
I'm in the real-estate business.
是啊
Yeah.
但如果我把工作范围扩大到
But I'll let you know if I branch out into...
mutilations, kidnapping, et cetera.
肢解 绑♥架♥等等 我会告诉你们的
我先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我跟一个律师
I do need to get to a very important meeting
有很重要的见面
with a lawyer.
If you have any other wild accusations to throw my way
如果你对我还有其他奇怪的指控
或者这位笑脸助理警长想给我戴上手铐…
or Deputy Friendly here wants to throw some cuffs on me...
你想给我戴上手铐吗
You wanna cuff me?
我们肯定会很快再见面
I'm sure we're gonna see each other very soon.
好
Okay.
她是认真的吗
Is she for real?
汤娅
Tonya.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表