剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
I was gonna pitch it myself.
虽然我的话不重要
Uh, not that my opinion counts,
但我确实认为撤离加拿大
but I do think a move out of Canada
对威尔的健康有好处
would be good for Veer's health.
再说了 加拿大 那样的加拿大
Plus, Canada. I mean... it's Canada.
加拿大一直待我们不薄 但现在该离开了
Canada has been good to us, but it's time to go.
没错 亲爱的
That's right, darling.
他怎么样
How is he doing?
-他失血很多 -你总是这样说
- He's lost a lot of blood. - You keep saying that.
我当然知道
I know that.
你是医生 你的职责不是止血吗
You're a doctor. Isn't it your job to stop the bleeding?
-治好他 -我在努力
- Heal him. - I'm trying.
但你应该带他去医院的
But you should have taken him to a hospital.
Mm.
他不能死
He can't die.
好奇怪 -怎么了
- This is strange. - What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
看起来像是植入宠物体内的
Looks like a microchip.
微型芯片
Something you'd put inside a pet.
给我
Give it to me.
鹿角咖啡
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得我们应该停止行动
I'm thinking we should call it.
什么
What?
到处都没有他的踪迹
There's no sign of him anywhere.
不…沃尔夫说他能再次找到信♥号♥♥
No, Wolf said he can find a signal again.
我们开了一整晚的车
We've been driving around all night
寻找那个幽灵信♥号♥♥
looking for this phantom signal.
我们甚至不确定他有没有说真话
I... We're not even sure if Wolf's telling the truth.
他在我们手里
We've got him.
还是送去警局吧
Let's bring him in.
我们不必停止寻找罗纳德
We don't have to stop looking for Ronald.
好
Okay.
我们要送你去警局
We're taking you in.
这会是个错误
That'd be a mistake.
有信♥号♥♥了
We got a signal.
罗纳德
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
应该是
Yeah, I-I think so.
记住了 你不是一个人 我们能听到一切
Remember, you're not alone. We can hear everything.
你看起来很潮 但还是把帽子摘了吧
Looking sharp, but lose the hat.
是吗
Really?
但我觉得…好吧
But it's... Okay.
我们大概会在五辆车后面 但你会一直在我们的视线范围内
We'll be about five cars back,
你可以的
but we'll keep you in sight. You can do this.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
这边
This way.
那棵树上好像住了一家老鹰
I think a family of hawks lives in that tree.
你觉得它们会像我们一样暗中互相憎恨吗
You think they all secretly hate each other like we do?
-你真不在乎那个房♥子吗
You really don't care about the house?
-别想房♥子的事了
Forget the house.
他打算彻底退出那里
He's talking about pulling up stakes completely.
肯定出事了
Something's going on.
爸爸对我们有所隐瞒吗
Something Dad's not telling us?
桑多瓦尔家族
Sandovals?
有可能
Maybe.
艾莉西亚知道 你看到她的表情没
Alicia knows. You see that look on her face?
你对她了解多少
What do you know about her?
他们四个月前开始约会
They, uh, started dating four months ago.
她在爸爸一直合作的会计事务所上班
She worked at the accounting firm Dad's been using.
她还让他开始练瑜伽
And she's got him doing yoga.
你想想看 爸爸练瑜伽
Think about that. Dad doing yoga.
-所以她了解家族生意
So she's privy to the family business.
-也不是
Not exactly.
你听到她的话了 她有自己的看法
You heard her. She's got opinions.
她可能会很有用
She could be valuable.
有她管着爸爸也是好事
Handling Dad isn't without its benefits.
如果她管着管着
What happens when she handles her way
把手伸进家族生意里了呢
into a share of the family business?
-我会去调查一下 -好
- I'll do some digging. - Yep.
-你打算怎么办 -或许采取“更靠近敌人”的策略
- What are you gonna do? - Probably the "enemies closer" tactic.
好主意 你们俩可以聊艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特
That's a good idea. You two can talk about Alanis Morissette.
-她最喜欢的歌♥手 -不要 如果她毁掉我心中的艾拉妮丝
- That's her favorite. - Nope. If she ruins Alanis for me,
我会徒手杀了她
I'm gonna have to kill her with my bare hands.
好吧 那就跟她一起去做美甲
Okay. So go get a pedicure with her or something.
这就是你的主意吗 美甲
That's your idea? A pedicure?
-对 你们女人不都这样吗 -什么
- Yeah. That's what you guys do. - Why?
-我们一起做美甲吗
Oh, we just get pedicures together?
-你们还一起八卦 闲聊 -再见
- You gossip, small talk. - Goodbye.
增进闺蜜情
Girl bonding.
-你懂我的意思 -我不懂
- You know what I mean. - No, I don't.
入口
集中精神 特洛克
Just stay focused, T-Lock.
只要按计划行事 就不会出问题
Follow the plan, and you'll be fine.
好了 我到了
Okay, I'm here.
没看到任何人
I don't see anyone.
收到 待命
Roger that, stand by.
未知号♥码来电
他打给我了 我该怎么办
H-He... H-He's calling me. W-What do I do?
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
我们可以通过窃听装置听到
We can hear you on the wire.
好
Okay.
喂
Uh, hello?
为了救雷切尔和麦克斯 你愿意做什么
What would you do to save Rachel and Max?
-什么都愿意做
Anything.
-那就得听我的指示
Then you need to follow my instructions.
摘除窃听装置
然后扔掉 不然雷切尔会没命
我什么都听不到
I don't hear anything.
或许装置被摘掉了
Maybe the wire got dislodged.
-不
No.
不 我们被发现了
No, they're onto us.
-他们肯定知道他戴了窃听装置
They must know he's wearing a wire.
珍妮 你得马上停止行动
Jenny, you need to call this off right now.
好
好 摘掉装置了
Okay. Okay, wire's gone.
拜托了 别伤害雷切尔
Just please don't hurt Rachel.
你就不该让警♥察♥掺和进来
Big mistake to involve the police.
我没得选
I had no choice.
现在你有了
Well, now you do.
拿上钱 下楼梯
Take the money, go down the stairwell.
珍妮·霍伊特
取消行动 马上打给我
未知号♥码
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
所有小组 我要进去了 堵住出口
All units are moving in. Block the entrance.
不许任何人进出
No one gets in or out.
我在楼梯间了
I'm on the stairwell.
一直走到最下面 然后走通往图书馆的通道
Go to the bottom. Take the tunnel to the library.
好 我正在往下走
Yeah, yeah. I'm going down.
他到底去哪了
Where the hell is he?
他走了
Gone.
他绝不可能是开别的车走的
There's no way he left in another car.
马上找到特洛克
I need eyes on T-Lock.
快
Now.
可恶
Damn it.
好 我从图书馆出来了
Okay, I'm leaving the library.
你前面的路上停了一辆栗色旅行车
There's a maroon station wagon parked on the road in front of you.
钥匙在车里
Keys are inside.
知道了 我这就过去
Got it. Heading over.
上280高速 开上97公里
Get on Highway 280. Drive 60 miles.
从鹰谷出口下来
Take the Eagle Valley exit.
没有他的踪迹
There's no sign of him.
窃听装置
The wire.
他们就没打算在这里交易
The drop was never gonna be here.
嘿 我查到他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥了 貌似他上了280高速
Hey, I got his phone. Looks like he's on Highway 280.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表