剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
不然我很纠结
I had to know.
多少
And?
50万
$500,000.
整50万
Exactly.
这些钱可以改变我们人生的
G‐Guys, that kind of money can change our lives.
警♥察♥也根本不知道这笔钱的存在
And the cops are never even gonna know it was there.
太冒险了吧
I don't know. That just sounds risky.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure all of that out.
但现在报♥警♥已经来不及了
But...we're too deep in this to call the cops now.
所以就不管了吗
So we just sit tight?
嗯
Yeah.
暂时
For now.
你们听到了吗
Hey, did you guys hear that?
有人吗
Knock, knock.
早上好 第一天上班欢迎哦
Good morning. Welcome to your first day.
我介绍你给大家 来了几个新人
Here. Let me introduce you. We got some new faces.
还得给你套制♥服♥
Oh. I need to get you a uniform.
但我不知道你的尺码
But I never guess a woman's size.
不要制♥服♥
No uniform.
制♥服♥代表着权力
The uniform commands respect.
我不需要制♥服♥也可以的
Some of us don't need a uniform for that.
珍妮
Jenny.
我才不♥穿♥丑丑的制♥服♥
I'm not wearing that ugly uniform.
没得商量
End of discussion.
行吧 那你不要不满意办公室哦
Fine, but no comments on your office, then.
别呆的太舒服了
Don't get too settled.
- 永远不会 - 高速出事了
Never do. We have an accident off the highway,
可能有人伤亡 需要派人去调查
possible fatality, and I need to send an investigator.
车祸吗
Car crash?
我可没说会很轻松啊
Never said it'd be glamorous.
我现在去
I'll head out there right now.
估计就是醉驾或者游客躲鹿失控了
Probably just a drunk or a tourist trying to avoid a deer,
不过你带着帕博尼克副警长跟你一起吧
but why don't you take Deputy Poppernak with you?
他很八卦的
He's the squadron gossip.
- 帕博尼克是哪个 - 穿鸵鸟皮靴子那个
Which one's Poppernak? Ostrich‐skin boots.
我说了 他真的话痨
But like I said, he likes to talk and talk and talk.
等不及了呢
Oh, I can't wait.
戈登啊 你得看看他的厨房♥
Now, Gordon, you gotta watch the kitchen with him.
男人太烦人了
Man is a pig.
金枪鱼三明治就扔在冰箱里
Leaves tuna sandwiches in the fridge,
从来不刷杯子 而且如厕习惯啊
never cleans his mug, and his latrine habits ‐‐
天啊
hoo, boy.
晓得嘞
Got it.
你看 暗冠蓝鸦
Look. It's a Steller's jay.
你喜欢鸟吗 我们周围就是一个完全不同的世界呢
You into birds? Whole other world all around us.
我最喜欢的是啄木鸟
My favorite is the woodpecker.
- 我以前你都会 - 副警长
I used to watch a cart‐‐ Deputy.
他大概这么高
He was about this tall.
没事 不会让你有麻烦的
Don't worry. I left you out of it.
你跟他们说了你为啥来吗
You tell them why you were here?
嗯 寻找罗纳德
Yeah. Followin up on Ronald.
他们信了吗
They buy it?
不知道
I don't know.
我得告诉珍妮我的发现
I got to tell Jenny what I found.
给他看看吧
Show him.
他们来之前我们稍微调查了一下
We did a little search before they got here.
凯西
Cassie. Just ‐‐
马克
Mark... Come on.
- 不能看 - 看看吧
I can't see that. Look at it.
他桌上找到的
We found it on his desk.
想象一下我和你
? Imagine me and you, I do ?
我没日没夜的四年
? I think about you day and night ?
一定要试试记挂这你爱的姑娘
? It's only right to think about the girl you love ?
紧紧拥著她
? And hold her tight ?
如此珍贵
? So happy together ?
我要花一分钱给你电♥话♥
? If I should call you up, invest a dime ?
你说你属于我
? And you say you belong to me ?
让我安心
? And ease my mind ?
想象一下世界会有多美好
? Imagine how the world could be ?
多美妙
? So very fine ?
多幸福
? So happy together ?
除了你我无法爱上任何人
? I can't see me lovin' nobody but you ?
一生如此
? For all my life ?
你跟我一起 亲爱的
? When you're with me, baby ?
天空都更加湛蓝
? The skies will be blue for all my life ?
醒醒了 吃早餐咯
Wakey‐wakey! Eggs and bakey!
我和你 你和我
? Me and you and you and me ?
无论他们怎么说
? No matter how they toss the dice ?
一定要是
? It had to be ?
我和你 你和我
? The only one for me is you and you for me ?
亲爱的罗纳德
Ronald, my dear boy.
开始吧
Let us begin.
除了你我无法爱上任何人
? I can't see me lovin' nobody but you ?
一生如此
? For all my life ?
我们一起 天空都更加湛蓝
? When you're with me, baby, the skies will be blue ?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表