剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
还记得前几天过来的那个小孩吗
Remember that kid that came in the other day,
他想要报案 他有没有碰巧签个名
wanting to report a crime? He didn't happen to sign in
-什么的 -“布里杰·瑞安”
- or anything, did he? - Bridger Ryan.
-过来 -布里杰不见了
- Come here. - Bridger is gone.
我担心他遭遇了不测
I'm worried something bad happened to him.
你手里有不属于自己的东西
You have something that does not belong to you,
而我手里有你弟弟
and I have your brother.
我想做个交易
I'd like to make a trade.
失事车辆里的包 把它们带来
The bags from the wreck... bring 'em.
你有一小时
You have one hour.
你确定不用我除掉哈维吗
You sure you don't want me to take care of Harvey?
最好是我动手
Nah, it's better I do it.
不许任何人走这条路
No one gets up this road.
小麦 你绕到后面去 试着拖住他
Madi, you go around back and try to stall him.
我和麦克斯去找布里杰
Max and I will look for Bridger
然后试着转移视线
and then try to create a diversion.
好 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
想好你见到哈维时要和他说什么了吗
Figure out what you're gonna say to Harvey when you see him?
当心
Augh!
我等你太久了
Took you long enough.
-东西呢 -让我看看我弟 就现在
- Where is it? - My brother, now.
进去吧
Just get in here.
老天 布里杰 你还好吗
Oh, my God! Bridger, are you okay?
唔
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
你得把胶带从他嘴上撕掉 他有哮喘
You need to take the tape off his mouth. He has asthma.
可怜的小宝宝
Oh, poor little baby.
他那喋喋不休的废话真让我头疼
All his jibber-jabber was givin' me a headache!
如果你撕掉胶带 我就告诉你包在哪
If you take it off, I'll tell you where the bags are.
-什么都别告诉他 -闭嘴 继续说
- Ah! Don't tell him anything! - Shut up! Go on.
我把它们放在树林里了
I-I left them out in the woods.
我可以带你去找
I can lead you to them.
你最好不是在撒谎
You better not be lying.
你的命就看它了
Your life depends on it.
-嘿 离她远点
Hey! Back off!
-他的命也是
His, too.
-拜托 -你明白吗
- Please. - You got that?
走吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
你就在这里老实待着
Don't go anywhere.
-那几个包在哪 -就在后面
- So, where are the bags at? - They're around back.
好 快点
All right, hurry up.
好了 快 我们走 快点
Okay, okay, come on. Let's go. Quick.
-继续走 -噢
- Go on. - Ohh!
老天 我们该怎么办
Oh, my God, what do we do?
我去跟踪他们 确保不会发生什么事
I-I'm gonna go follow them and make sure nothing happens.
你去救布里杰
You go get Bridger.
Ohh!
在哪
Where is it?
Ah!
-你还好吗 -不太好
- You okay? - Been better.
那是谁 谁给哈维通风报信了
Who is that? Who tipped off Harvey?
汤娅一逃脱 他就知道自己露馅了
The moment Tonya got away, he knew his number was punched.
该死 我得叫人增援
Damn it. I have to call in backup.
《天空市凶案》
麦克斯 快点 麦迪森在他手上
Max! Hurry up. He got Madison.
哈珀去处理了
Harper's on it.
把刀拿来 就在厨房♥里
Get the knife. It's over in the kitchen.
我要杀了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch.
-麦克斯 不是吧 你快点 -切不断
- Max, really? Come on. - It's not cutting.
快点 让我脱身
Hurry! Get me the hell out of here!
快撕掉
助理警长在吗
Deputy?
你的门开着
Your door's open!
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
-等一下 是河边的那位女士
Wait. That's the woman from the river.
-什么 -他们把尸体
- What? - From the crime scene,
从河里捞出来的犯罪现场
where they were taking the dead bodies out of the river.
她当时在那里 她一直在看
She was there. She was watching.
-这人超级诡异 -你知道这意味着什么吗
- She was freakin' weird, man. - You know what this means?
不只是哈维
Harvey's not the only one who knows
-知道我们拿了钱和毒品 -现在我不关心这个
- we have the money and the drugs. - I don't care about that right now.
好吗 我们得在出事之前找到麦迪森
Okay? We just gotta find Madison before something terrible happens.
怎么了
Yeah?
这里很奇怪 多诺
Something very strange is going on here, Donno.
我需要你来家里一趟
I need you at the house.
现在不是时候
It's not a good time for me.
-有人在那边吗 -是
- Company? - Yeah.
好吧 处理好然后再来这里
Well, handle it and get over here.
-我们得快点解决 -好
- We've got to wrap this up quick. - Okay.
快
Come on.
我真是受够了这种野外散步式的走路
Getting real tired of our little nature walk.
你确定我们没有迷路吗
You sure we ain't lost? Huh?
没有 就在这里
No. It's just up here.
他可能等着我们出去
He could be waiting for us to jump cover.
我们不能干等着
We can't just sit here.
听着 我现在是警局的人 必须按程序来
Look, I wear the badge now. I have to follow protocol.
珍妮 如果他走了 无论他去哪
Jenny, if he's gone, wherever he's headed,
-我们都会让他领先一大步 -好吧 那我先出去
- we're giving him a big lead. - Okay, I go first.
你已经为我挡了一次子弹
You took a bullet for me once.
我不会再让那种事情发生
I'm not gonna let that happen again.
我先出去
I go first.
随便
Be my guest.
-我要出去 -别 等一下
- I'm going. - No, wait.
她还在这里
She's still in the house.
呼叫哈维
手♥机♥
我姐姐可能有危险 拜托
That's my sister. Come on.
真是奇怪
Isn't that something?
弹壳
Shell casings.
好眼力
Good eye.
搜查范围太大了 他可能在任何地方
It's a lotta ground to cover. He could be anywhere.
我们慢慢来
Let's work our way up slow.
哈维的警车和手♥机♥都在房♥子里
Harvey's cruiser and phone were at the house.
他一定在附近
He has to be close by.
你把我们的车移走了吗
Did you move our car?
移走了 停在一条偏僻的小路上
Yeah, it's on a back road.
好了 如果我们在树林里 撞见那个女人怎么办
Okay, what happens when we bump into that woman in the woods?
我们只能希望自己跑得比她快
We just hope we can run faster than she does.
小麦
Madi.
他们往那边去了
They went that way.
快走
Hurry.
我没有撒谎
I'm not a liar!
那你的计划是什么
Then what was your plan, huh...
把我引诱出来 然后等警♥察♥过来吗
lure me out here and wait for the cops to come?
我给你最后一次机会 东西在哪
Last chance... where are the bags?
老天
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
枪声是从哪个方向传来的
Which direction did it come from?
我不知道
No idea.
-在那边 -好 快去
- Over there. - Okay, come on.
下次我就不会失手了
Next time, I won't miss!
你完了
Time's up.
嘿
Hey!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
-放开她 -把包放下
- Let her go! - Drop the bag.
如果你想拿到另一个包 就放开她
If you want the other bag, let her go.
我看你倒是胆量不小
Not lacking in the confidence department, I see.
把包放下 否则你就没命了
Drop the bag, or you die!
麦迪森 嘿 小麦
Madison, hey! Madi, Madi, hey.
我们快走 赶紧的
Let's get the hell out of here! Come on!
够了
Enough!
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?!
快跑
Run!
快点 哈珀 我们走 快点
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表