剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
如果菲比在牧场里
If Phoebe was on this ranch,
they would've let us see her by now.
他们早就让我们见到她了
不管怎么说 你要怎么偷偷溜走
How are you gonna sneak out anyway?
Wolf never leaves the ranch.
沃尔夫从不离开牧场
与其像关在笼子里的动物一样苟活
It's better we try for something
than live like caged animals.
还不如想想办法
Whoa.
锅炉还没修好吗
Boiler still out?
是的
Yeah.
凯西的爸爸要来修
Cassie's dad is gonna come fix it,
install some new deadbolts,
安装几个新的固定栓
因为如果我再听到邻里发生入室偷窃事件
'cause if I hear about one more neighborhood break-in,
我发誓自己会搬走
I swear to God, I'm moving.
同时 感谢上帝赐予我加热毯
In the meantime, thank God for heated blankets.
好吧
Yeah, uh...
你找到沃尔夫·莱加尔斯基了吗
So, did you find Wolf Legarski?
是 我找到他了
Yeah, I found him, all right,
还有他所有的狗 山羊和鸡
and all of his dogs and goats and chickens.
鸡 谁有鸡
Chickens? Who's got chickens?
凯西 我找到了沃尔夫·莱加尔斯基
Cassie. I tracked down Wolf Legarski.
你查到什么了吗
And? Did you get anything?
他有点不对劲
There's something off about him.
但我没有证据
But, uh, nothing concrete.
好吧
Okay.
你告诉过我不要把你牵扯进来
You told me to keep you out of this.
Shouldn't have have come here with this.
我不该过来告诉你
-抱歉 -不 没关系 我只是…
- Sorry. - No, it's fine.
听着 我现在面对一个怀着戒心的保姆 盒子里的断手
I just... Look, I've... I've got a cagey babysitter, a hand in a box.
更糟糕的是 我去参观一处房♥地♥产♥要迟到了
To top it off, I'm late for a property walk-through.
因为我爸爸想买♥♥一个牧场 这得花很多精力 所以…
'Cause my dad wants to buy a ranch, which is a whole thing.
我们可以等下再谈这件事 好吗
And so, we can talk about this later, right?
好 等下再谈
Yeah, yeah. Later it is.
嘿 你对斯迈利做了什么
Hey! What did you do to Smiley?
这是个误会
This is a mistake!
你把面包车开走了吗
You ditched the van?
对 在另一个街区
Yeah, yeah... a neighborhood over.
It's their problem now.
现在是他们的事情了
但…但还有件事
But, um, there's... there's something else.
-这是赛斯·克利里 -没错 赛斯·克利里
- Well, that's Seth Creary. - Yeah, Seth Creary.
在霍尔特湖溺水的孩子
The kid who drowned at Holter Lake.
老天 哈普
Oh, my God, Harp.
这是他爸爸
That's his dad.
你是赛斯的爸爸吗
Are you Seth's dad?
所以你才一直跟踪我们吗
So that's why you've been following us.
Trying to be some sort of protector?
想充当某种守护者吗
我就该一直陪着他
I should've been with him.
我没办法救下他
I couldn't save him.
麦迪森回来了吗
Madison's back?
我们到家了
We're home!
- Bridger? - No way.
-布里杰 -不会吧
-麦迪森 -是我父母
- Madison? - It's my parents.
孩子们
Kiddos?
布里杰 麦迪森
Bridger? Madison?
嘿
Hey.
Wha... What are you doing home?
你们怎么回来了
航♥班♥取消了
Oh, flight got canceled.
-尽力掩盖一下你的兴奋 伙计
Try to hide your excitement there, bud.
Blessing in disguise.
-因祸得福
反正我们也不想去参加那个破会议
I didn't want to go to that damn convention anyway.
全是无聊的律师
Just stuffy lawyers.
慢着 等一下
Hold on, wait.
Before you go down there, uh...
在你们下去之前…
嘿 瑞安先生 瑞安夫人
Hey... Mr. Ryan. Mrs. Ryan.
布里杰刚才只是在帮我做作业
Bridger was just helping me with some homework.
微积分先修课 对吧
Yeah, pre-calc, am I right?
没错
Sure.
我们不在的时候你也得守规矩 伙计
Rules still apply while we're gone, buddy.
-对 需要我们帮你们拿行李吗
Uh, yeah. Can I help you with your bags?
-对 -我们当然要帮忙
- Yeah, yeah. - Of course I can.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetie.
-你姐姐呢 -她出去了
- Where's your sister? - She ran out.
哇
Wow.
I know where I'm coming when the end of the world happens.
我知道世界末日来临的时候 该去哪了
听着 我们得快点 如果被我爸逮到 他一定会大发雷霆
Let's make it quick. My dad'll freak if he catches us down here.
你朋友受伤有多严重
How bad is your friend injured?
我觉得相当严重
Um, pretty bad, I think.
我知道你说过“不要提问”
I know you said no questions,
but maybe a hospital?
但或许该送你朋友去医院
不能去医院
No hospital.
好吧
Okay.
好 数不尽的急救用品
All right, first-aid kit on steroids.
Um, wound prep,
伤口制剂
过氧化氢 缝合包
hydrogen peroxide, a suture kit.
止疼药 但你不是从这里拿到的
Painkillers. But you didn't get these here.
布里杰
爸妈回家了
我得走了
I got to get going.
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
你到底对我侄子做了什么
What the hell did you do to my nephew?
你杀了他吗
- Aah! - You kill him?
我没有
I didn't.
I didn't, I swear.
我发誓
I don't... I don't know!
我不…我不知道
Aah!
关于我们 斯迈利到底跟你说了什么
What exactly did Smiley tell you about us, huh?
我发誓 兄弟
Lo juro por Dios.
I don't know nothing! I'm... I'm nobody, man.
我什么都不知道 我…我就是一介草民
喂
Yeah.
好 待在那里 什么都别说
All right, sit tight. Keep your mouth shut.
警♥察♥全跑去酒吧了
Cops are all over the bar.
-去那干吗
What the hell for?
No idea. I got to deal with it.
-不知道 我得去处理一下
这是个一次性手♥机♥
It's a burner.
Wait for my call.
等我的电♥话♥
把他关起来
Put him in the hole.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
太美了
It's so beautiful.
业主已经准备好卖♥♥掉牧场
The owner's ready to move on.
Wants to be near his grandkids in Florida.
他想住在佛罗里达孙辈们附近
再次谢谢你让我们最后来看看
Well, thank you again for letting us take a last look.
这可是重大的决定
Big decision and everything.
没错
Yes, it is.
外公
Grandpa.
Can we pet the horses?
我们能去摸摸马吗
你可以去 但是记住 你知道在马身边应该怎么做
You can go down, but remember, you know how to act around horses.
等我们过去后你再摸
Don't touch till we get down there.
我好久没见过凯这么开心了
I haven't seen Kai this happy in a long time.
对 这匹马很乖 来吧
Yeah, it's a good horse. Go ahead.
我等了一辈子 才有机会买♥♥个这样的地方
Waited my whole life to have a chance at a place like this.
Ah.
下一位预约的客户到了
My next appointment's here.
有竞争对手了
We got competition?
-女士
Ma'am.
- Thank you. - Sir.
-谢谢 -先生
祝你好运
Good luck.
汤娅 怎…怎么回事 你怎么在这里
Tonya. What's... What's going on? Why are you here?
我来这里看看牧场
I'm here to see the ranch.
你自己吗
By yourself?
我代表自己的新老板来的
I'm here on behalf of my new boss.
It's a new job.
我换了工作
有点像私人助理或行政助理
Sort of a personal assistant, or executive assistant maybe.
你为谁做事
Who do you work for?
她很重视隐私
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表