剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
嘿 女士们 我在想…
Hey, ladies, I was thinking that...
怎么回事
What the hell?
老天 快点
Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up! Hurry up!
好
Ah! Okay!
不要
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不要 麦克斯 你没事吧 麦克斯 不要
Don't hurt her! Aah! No, Maxie!
麦克斯
No! No!
Aah!
麦克斯 你没事…
Oh, Maxie!
嘿
Hey!
麦克斯 快跑 快去找人帮忙
Max, run! Run! Get help!
不要
麦克斯
Max! Max!
大瀑布 146公里
康莱德 238公里 桑博斯特 318公里
嘿 别晕过去 宝贝
Hey. Stay with me, baby.
我就像电影里演的那样尽量拖住他吗
Do I keep him on the line for as long as possible, like in the movies?
那都是假的
That's not a thing.
你一接电♥话♥ 我们就能确定位置
The moment you pick up, we'll have what we need.
他现在应该打来电♥话♥了 感觉不对劲
He should've called by now. Something's not right.
老天 拜托告诉我 她俩没事
God, just please let me know they're okay.
来电
追踪位置
来电
未知号♥码
喂
Hello?
米申路4212号♥ 停车场
4212 Mission Street parking structure.
明天下午4点半 把钱拿来
Bring the bag... tomorrow, 4:30 p.m.
知道了
Understood.
通话中断
位置更新中
-怎么回事
What is it?
-他用了虚拟位置工具
He's using a virtual location tool.
是一种隐蔽通话手段
Some type of call masking,
可以让人自主选择位置
lets you manually choose a location.
路线更新中
上面显示他拨♥打♥电♥话♥的时候 从密苏拉去了新泽西
Says he traveled from Missoula to Jersey on this phone call.
他觉察到我们了吗
Think he's on to us?
我们需要小心
We need to be careful.
我们帮你准备一下 该你上场了
Let's get you prepped. You're up.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
能帮我个小忙吗
Can you do me a little favor?
帮罗纳德祷告一下 好吗
Say a prayer for Ronald, will you?
天父
Heavenly Father...
紧闭双眼
Close your eyes. Tightly.
天父 请保佑罗纳德
Heavenly Father, please bless Ronald
让他好起来
and make him feel better.
照看我和妈妈
And watch over me and my mom
这样我们永远不会再分开
so that we're never separated ever again,
希望我们能赶紧回家
and hopefully, we get to go home soon.
谢谢 阿门
Thank you. Amen.
很好
Good.
好的
Okay.
没关系
It's okay.
歇一下
Take a second.
好
Good. Okay.
好 靠在这里
Lean here.
你可以的
You got it.
好的
Okay.
-嗨 -什么事
- Hi. - Yes?
很抱歉贸然打扰
I-I'm so sorry to barge in here,
但我丈夫遇袭了
but my husband, he was attacked.
-遇袭 -对
- Attacked? - Yes.
-怎么会 -随机♥枪♥击事件
- How? - It was a random attack.
快送他去急诊室
You need to take him to the emergency room.
不行 没时间了
No, no, there's no time.
他一直在流血
H-He's bleeding. He's bleeding a lot,
他流了很多血 我需要你帮我们 拜托了
so... so I need you to help us, please.
你是医生 对吧 -我不能呼吸
- You're a doctor, right? - I can't breathe.
抱歉 你是什么人
I-I'm sorry, who are you?
我是玛丽
I-I'm Marie.
我试图给他止血
I tried... I tried to stop the bleeding,
-但真的没办法 -好的 玛丽
- but I-I can't really get it to... - Okay, okay, Marie.
玛丽 我去拿钥匙
Marie, let me just grab my keys,
我们一起去医院
and we can go to the hospital.
不行 你现在就得帮我们
No, no, no, no, you need to help us now.
听着 抱歉
Look, I'm sorry. My house is under construction.
我家正在翻修 没办法在这里帮你们
I can't do anything for you in here.
你好像没听清我的话
I'm not sure that you heard me.
不许去医院
No hospital.
你现在就在这里治疗他
You fix him right here, right now!
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表