剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
W... What are you do...
♪ Only you ♪
-快来 -好
- Come on, come on. - Yes, please.
♪ Can make all this world seem right ♪
♪ Only you ♪
♪ Can make ♪
♪ The darkness bright ♪
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah, no problem.
你的行李很轻
You, uh... You packed light.
我很感激
I can appreciate that.
我想给你个东西
Uh, I want you to have this.
但我说不好 或许有点用
but... I don't know... there might be something to it.
最起码 它或许能帮你训练狗狗吉姆
Very least, it could maybe help
我会看看的
- with Jim the Dog. - I'll give it a look.
我也有东西要给你
Oh, um, I got something for you, too.
歌♥曲合集 为你定制
-开车的时候听 -噢
- For the drive. - Oh.
现在还有人刻光盘吗
People still burn CDs?
不 你嘲笑我的年龄 但我无所谓
No, age-shame me. I'm totally fine with that.
你真好
Oh. It's sweet.
-谢谢了 -嗯
- Thank you. - Mm.
我能问你件事吗
C-Can I ask you something?
当然能
Of course.
你觉得我们…
Do you think we, um...
你觉得我们有可能在一起吗
Do you think we ever could have been together?
Um...
等你…等你到了之后给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you... when you get in.
我会的
Will do.
再见 马克
Bye, Mark.
再见
Bye.
♪ Only ♪
♪ Only you and you alone ♪
♪ Can thrill me like you do ♪
♪ And fill my heart with love ♪
♪ For only you ♪
♪ O-Only you ♪
♪ Can make all this change in me ♪
♪ When you hold my hand... ♪
如果打扰到你们了 很抱歉
Sorry if I'm interrupting.
我们只是在维系感情
We were just keeping the old spark alive.
-是吗 -是的
- Right, Aggie? - Right.
♪ ... as you do ♪
不如你来和沃尔夫跳吧 斯嘉丽
Why don't you cut in, Scarlet?
-不 我… -可以的 来吧
- Oh, no, I... - Yes, go on.
别害羞 来吧
Don't be shy. Go.
没有人想独自跳舞
No one wants to dance alone.
♪ O-O-Only you ♪
你和罗纳德的夫妻会面怎么样
And how was your conjugal visit with Ronald?
非常好 谢谢你
It was very nice. Thank you.
有进展吗
And are we making progress?
♪ Only you ♪
没有
Not quite.
他还是坚持要逃走
H-He's still set on escaping.
♪ You are my destiny ♪
我觉得治疗吓到他了
I think the process scares him.
♪ When you hold my hand, I understand... ♪
恐惧有两个效果
Fear can do two things...
它能让人关闭心门
it can shut a person down, or...
或者敞开心扉
crack a person open.
我们必须确保是后者
We must make sure that it's the latter, hmm?
♪ You're my dream come true ♪
你做得很棒 斯嘉丽
You're doing wonderfully, Scarlet.
♪ My one and only you ♪
你是一个很好的女孩
You're a very good girl.
♪ One and only you ♪
你住这地方吗
This is where you put yourself up, huh?
你果然在那个鸟不拉屎的地方 找了个好地方
Leave it to you to find the one nice place in the middle of nowhere.
煤气壁炉什么的 一应俱全
Gas fireplace and everything.
-嘿 出去 -嗯
- Hey. Out. - Hm. Hm.
你想让我告诉老爹 你现在玩得正开心吗
So, you want me to tell Dad how much fun you're having?
如果我挑起事端
If I start a war,
我们的损失会远不止50万美元
we're gonna lose a hell of a lot more than half a mil.
我们已经惊动了本地人
The locals are already restless.
得跟他们和谐共处
We just need to keep the peace.
在他们碰我们一根手指头之前 我们得杀光他们
We need to wipe them all out before they lay a finger on us.
-我不是这么想的
Not what I was thinking.
-我们这生意根本不讲究和谐
We're not in the kumbaya business, sister.
那些人偷了我们的东西
These people stole from us.
我们得杀一儆百
We need to make an example.
我心里有数 杰格
I know what I'm doing, Jag.
-是吗 -你就别插手了
- Do you? - Stay out of it.
先是你 现在是杰丽
First you, and now Jerrie.
办公室越来越冷清了
Office is getting lonelier by the minute.
一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
好
All right.
你看
Look.
那是…
Is that... ?
迪特里希
Dietrich.
我们走
Let's go.
不 珍妮 这不是个好主意
No, Jenny, this isn't a good idea.
你想弄清楚哈维和谁一起做事吗
You want to figure out who Harvey was working with?
现在就是我们的机会
Now's our chance.
Hmm.
如果我们停止和这些人合作
What happens to the supply chain
供应链会出问题吗
if we stop working with these guys?
我们会找一个新供应商
We find a new supplier.
好
All right.
那笔钱是我的钱
如果任何人想在这镇上挥金如土
我最终都会发现
你干什么
What are you doing, huh?
-嘿 -给我过来
- Hey! - Get over here!
Ugh!
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
斯迈利 从地上起来
Smiley, get the hell off the ground.
离她远点
Get off of her!
去你朋友那边
Get over there with your friends.
快去
Go!
Ohh!
-你们不该这么做
Not a good idea.
-是吗
Oh, really?
Mnh-mnh-mnh.
真的不应该
That's not a good idea at all.
你们为什么跟踪我
So, why were you following me?
因为她们是警♥察♥
It's because they're cops.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表