剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Love you, too. Now get your ass out of bed
-去找你弟弟 -好 天哪
- and find your brother. - Yeah. Geez.
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ And the black smoke rises ♪
观景区
♪ From the fires we've been told ♪
♪ It's the new age crisis ♪
♪ And we will stand up in the cold ♪
♪ Stand up in... ♪
至少你没有开车 白♥痴♥
At least you didn't drive, idiot.
梅森
Mason?!
梅森
Mason?!
梅森
Mason!
起来 伙计
Get up, dude.
快点
Come on.
该走了
It's time to go.
梅森
Mason?
梅森
Mason.
梅森
Mas.
起来
Get up.
梅森 起来 求你了
Mason, get up. Please.
鉴定是关键 所以快去办吧
好 谢谢 好
警戒线 禁止跨越
这么久以来 我还是头一次比你先到现场
Been a while since I beat you to a scene.
抱歉 我一早上没闲着
Sorry. It's been a morning.
所以 特维斯…怎么回事
Is it Travis? What happened?
等下再说
I'll talk about it later.
他怎么这么快就回来了
What's he doing back so soon?
他逼自己快速恢复 我以为你最能理解
Oh, he bull-dogged his way through recovery. I figured you of all people could relate.
早上好 霍伊特 沃尔特·塔布警长
Morning, Hoyt. Sheriff Walter Tubb.
有人回来得有点早啊
Someone's back a little early.
你懂我的 正义永不眠
You know me. Justice never sleeps and all that.
那你恢复得怎么样
So, how you doing? With recovery and everything?
一步步来吧
One day at a time.
你回来了真好
It's good to have you back.
都掌握了什么信息
So, what do we have?
他姐姐报了警 她弟弟昨晚没回家
Uh, sister called it in. Found the body this morning
她今天早上发现了尸体
when the brother didn't come home last night.
-他姐姐在哪 -我让她回家给父母做心理准备
- Where's the sister? - I sent her home to prep the parents.
我想着最好别让他们来案发现场
I figured it's best to keep them from the scene.
犯罪现场调查组
老天
Oh, my God.
这是梅森·福特
It's Mason Ford.
我认识他们全家
I know the whole family.
莫娜
Mona.
理查德
Richard.
请告诉我那不是真的 梅森不可能死了
Please just tell me it isn't true. Mason can't be dead.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们进去说吧
Let's go inside and talk.
你们打算怎么处理这件事
So, what are you doing to solve this?
我们必须按照程序办事 等待法医的报告
We have to follow protocol and wait for the coroner's report.
那会让我们了解到梅森死亡的时间和死因
That'll give us a sense of timing and circumstances around Mason's death.
我能理解这件事打击有多大
I can understand how devastating this is.
但我们现在只能等待
But all we can do right now is just wait.
这就是你的答案吗 等待
That's your answer? "Waiting."
你要等着别人
You're gonna wait for someone else,
那个人要等着完成报告
who's gonna wait for a report to be done,
我们就坐在这里干等着 什么都不做 珍妮
and we'll just sit here with our hands folded waiting, Jenny.
有人杀了我儿子
Someone killed my son.
我知道这听起来很难接受
I know this isn't easy to hear,
但是梅森的死还没有被判定为他杀
but Mason's death isn't being ruled a homicide just yet.
不然还能是怎样
What else could it be?
梅森最近有什么问题吗
Have there been any issues with Mason lately?
抑郁 酗酒 吸毒
Depression? Drinking? Drugs?
你到底想说什么
What the hell are you getting at?
亲爱的 她只是在问话 这是她的工作
Honey, she's just asking questions. It's her job.
不 我儿子没有吸过毒
No! My son did not use drugs.
海登 亲爱的 你有话需要对我说吗
Hayden, honey, is there something you need to tell me?
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
不 他有时喝啤酒 但是…
No. He drank beer sometimes, but...
冷静 先生
Take it easy, sir.
嘿 他…他刚失去儿子 没关系
Hey. He... He just lost his son. It's okay.
你们到我家来
You come into my home
还指控我儿子是瘾君子
and you accuse my son of being a drug addict.
-他们只是想帮我们
They're just trying to help us.
-才不是
Ah, the hell they are.
你还有什么想问我们的吗
Is there... anything else you want to ask us?
现在没有了
Not right now.
如果你有任何需要
I-If there's anything that you need,
不管是什么事 尽管找我
anything at all, I am here for you.
你们都是
For all of you.
我向你保证 我会给你们应有的交代
I promise you, I'm gonna get you the answers you deserve.
你不是说只有几个箱子吗
I thought you said just a few boxes?
是我低估了情况
Oh, I guess I underestimated.
但只有开始整理
But, you know, it's hard to assess the clutter
才能真正估计工作量
until you start organizing it.
Oh.
嘿 或许你还是休息一下 -不用了 我没事
- Hey, maybe you should take a break? - Huh? No. No, I'm good.
这比理疗要便宜
Cheaper than physical therapy.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥叫我来
I'm glad you called.
你怎么样 -很不容易
- How are you holding up? - Oh, hasn't been easy,
但我平时经常听关于不明飞行物的播客
but I listen to a lot of podcasts about UFOs
-帮忙打发时间 -那你见到过吗
- to help pass the time. - Seen any yet?
-没有 -好吧 我对那个不感兴趣
- No. - Yeah. It's not my thing.
我在进行技术闭关
I'm on a tech break.
读书 去树林里散步
Reading. Walks in the woods.
-上木工课
Taking a woodworking class.
-是吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我要做一张桌子
I'm gonna build a table.
不用钉子的那种
No nails.
就只用榫卯和楔子
Mortise, tenon, pegs.
我完全不知道你在说什么
Yeah, I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
-顺着木头的纹理做工
Going with the flow of the wood.
-或许我们还是聊工作吧
Yeah, maybe we should keep it to work talk.
没错 全面通缉斯嘉丽
Roger that. Put an APB out on Scarlet.
然后还有个问题 谁杀了沃尔夫
And, uh, then there's the question of who killed Wolf.
-尽量不要说那件事 -已经说到了
- Try not to go there. - Oh, we're there.
嘿 或许我可以来这里帮忙
Hey, maybe I could help out around here.
我是说清理杂物以外的事
I mean, beyond de-cluttering.
我请病假的时候可以帮帮忙
Lend a hand while I'm on medical leave.
好 找张桌子 我们有工作要做
Yeah, grab a desk. We got work to do.
好 这事儿简单
Okay, that was easy.
你现在这么说
You say that now.
感觉很浪费
Seems like a waste.
我也看不得这些东西了
I can't look at them anymore, either.
她去世了
She's gone.
你需要我帮你清理她的东西吗
You need help cleaning her stuff?
也许吧
Uh, maybe.
她很喜欢自己的香草园
She loved her herb garden.
即便别的事都做不了
When she couldn't do anything else,
她还是撑着起来浇水
she'd somehow still get up to water it.
很好看 -并不总是这样
- It's pretty. - Wasn't always.
也不知道是因为沙漠气候干旱 还是她就没有园艺天赋
Not sure if it's the desert or if she never had a green thumb,
但花草总是被她养死
but they kept dying on her.
那后来是怎么了
What changed?
她只是重新栽种了
She just replanted them.
一遍又一遍
Over and over.
最后就…
And finally, just...
其实 最后这周对她来说非常重要
You know, this last week, it meant the world to her.
对我也是
And to me.
我很高兴自己回来了
I'm glad I came.
是
不仅仅是为了免费的外带
And not just for the free takeout.
我们应该做点吃的 就当是纪念她
I think we owe it to her to finally cook something.
充分利用这些香草
Put those herbs to good use.
-做饭吗 -对
- Cook? - Yeah.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表