剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
咱俩做点特别的菜
You and me. Something special.
好
Sure.
那样很好
That'd be nice.
你想在这里待多久都可以
There's no such thing as overstaying your welcome.
这里可以再次成为你的家
This could be your home again.
我有自己的事业 爸爸
I got a career, Dad.
还有朋友
Friends.
你知道的 我已经… 我已经在海伦娜有了自己的生活
You know, I've... built a life for myself in Helena.
对
Yeah.
我会想你的
I'm... I'm... I'm gonna miss you.
那你就有时间去看我
So visit.
你真这么想吗
Do you really mean that?
对
Yep.
怎么回事 有客人吗
What's this? We got company?
你把尸体扔到哪了
Where'd you dump the body?
-树林里
The woods.
-那可是苦差事
Well, that's dirty work.
可你流汗的部位不对
You sweat in places a man shouldn't sweat.
让我看看
Lemme see.
-你在说什么 -你的手
- What are you talking about? - Your hands.
是这样的 我指甲里有脏东西
See, I get dirt under my nails.
我得用刷子
I have to use a brush.
都是老茧
Calluses.
你还觉得我是警♥察♥吧
You still think I'm a cop?
你要么是警♥察♥ 要么就不是
Well, you're either a cop or you're not.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
摄像头14
不管你是谁
Whoever you are,
如果你想伤害雷恩 我会亲手杀了你
if you even think about hurting Ren, I'm gonna put you down myself.
♪ ... we've been found ♪
♪ The sun keeps shinin' behind those clouds ♪
♪ Still the shadows call ♪
海登
Hayden.
♪ Still the shadows call ♪
-嗨 -你居然在这里
- Hi. - Surprised to find you here.
是啊 我实在没办法在家待着
Yeah, I just, uh, couldn't be at home.
你看到我爸爸那副样子了 我替他向你道歉
I mean, you saw my dad. I'm sorry about him.
没事 别这样
No, don't be.
他很伤心 那样完全情有可原
He's heartbroken, and rightfully so.
我可以理解
I can understand that.
我们能不能找个地方聊聊
Is there someplace we can talk?
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ All I saw was your back last night ♪
♪ All you heard was the silent cry of my heart ♪
海登
Hayden...
梅森死于吸毒过量
Mason died of a drug overdose.
你早知道了
You knew.
亲爱的 我认识你这么久了
Honey, I've known you forever.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
你有什么需要告诉我的吗
Is there something you need to tell me?
我在他身上发现了这些东西
I-I found these on him.
我知道自己不该拿走 我当时很慌
I know I shouldn't have taken them. I-I panicked.
我不想让我父母知道
I didn't want my parents knowing.
你知道他可能从哪弄来的吗
Do you know where he might have gotten them?
不知道
No.
我不明白
I don't get it.
梅森根本不吸毒
Mason didn't do drugs.
这…这说不通
It just... It doesn't make sense.
我会帮你和你的家人
I am here for you and your family.
我会把这件事查个水落石出
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.
Oh.
嘿 我以为你晚点才会来
Hey, I didn't expect you 'til later.
我把租约给你
Let me get you that lease.
我施展了魔力
So, um, I worked my magic
让我们可以用同等价位再租五年
and got us another five years at the same rate.
肯定的
Of course you did.
Mm-hmm.
-凯西看过没
Cassie see this yet?
-还没 我想让她休整一下
No, not yet. I'm giving her some space.
我觉得 鉴于发生的这些事
I mean, I say that she should take a little more time away
她应该休息更久一点
considering everything that happened,
但我们知道那不是她的作风
but we both know that's not how she operates.
工作有助于转移注意力
Work can be a useful distraction.
Mm-hmm.
你最近怎么样
How are things with you?
不怎么样
Been better.
莫娜·福特的儿子今天被发现身亡
Mona Ford's son was found dead today.
梅森吗 天哪
Mason? No.
他那可怜的父母 怎么回事
His poor parents. W-What... I mean, what happened?
我们还在努力了解情况
Still trying to piece it together.
我今天不得不通知他的家人
I had to notify the family today.
怎么样
How'd that go?
从来都不好办
Never easy.
还有理查德 你知道他是什么样的人
And Richard, you know how he gets.
我确实知道 我过去和他一起接受戒疗
You know I do. I went through recovery with him.
我得联♥系♥一下他 确保他没有再犯
I gotta reach out to him and make sure he does not slip.
不管怎样 父母总会责怪自己
No matter what, a parent always blames themself.
谢谢你
Um, thank you.
谢谢你在这里坚守岗位
Thank you for holding down the fort.
福特一家有情况就通知我
Keep me posted on the Fords, hmm?
我会的
You got it.
《度过一生》
-有事吗
Can I help you with something?
-外面有人
Somebody's outside.
这太荒谬了 我们应该等杜鲁夫
This is crazy. We should wait for Dhruv.
你听到了吗
Shh. Hear that?
“人类行为最轻柔的音乐”
"... hear the lightest music of human behavior,
“人类和宇宙之间温柔的联♥系♥”
the tender connection between men and galaxies.
“所以我坐在边缘”
So I sit on the edge,
“在悬崖上方摇晃着我的脚”
wagging my feet above the abyss, the fatal plummet.
“这是我的工作 在我的桥上研究宇宙”
"This is my job, to study the universe from my bridge.
“我拥有天空 大海”
I have the sky, the sea,
-“微弱的”… -你在干什么
- the faint... " - What are you doing?
Oh.
只是念首诗
Just a poem.
吉姆·哈里森写的《桥》 愿他安息
"Bridge" by Jim Harrison, rest in peace.
Uh...
怎么了
why?
我们…我们进去聊吧
Chalo. Let's... Let's go inside and talk.
是时候了
It's... It's time.
这完全是我的错
It's totally my fault.
是我让他去外面透透气的
I told him to go outside to get some fresh air.
这不是你的错 亲爱的
It's not your fault, darling.
我讨厌诗歌♥
I, like, hate poetry.
谁有那个闲工夫
I mean, who has the time?
总会有的
Someday, perhaps.
爸爸
Dad.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你现在不必回答他们
You don't have to answer them right now.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我的孩子们担心我
My children are worried.
担心他们的未来 我们的未来
About me, about their future, our future.
我说不好 我发现背诵东西能让人平静下来
I don't know. I find it calms the mind to recite things.
所以刚才就去背诗了
So, that's the poem.
肯定还有别的原因吧
And the rest, please?
雷努 你总是没有耐心
Reenu, always the impatient one.
就像你妈妈一样
Just like your mother.
是福也是祸
Blessing and a curse.
威尔 亲爱的 我们聊过这件事
Veer, darling, we've talked about this.
表面恭维实则挖苦 这样不好
Backhanded compliments... not good.
要鼓励别人
Raise people up.
-对 当然 -你可以的
- Yes, of course. - You can do it.
我们在多伦多遇到了一些麻烦
We ran into some trouble in Toronto.
还记得维克拉姆吗
Remember Vikram?
维克拉姆·达尔吗 那个说话结巴的人吗
Vikram Dhar? With the stutter?
对
Yes.
他背叛了我
Yeah, well, he betrayed me.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表